Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 pm

He smiled playfully, kissing her lips gently.

"A smile that warms you, A laugh that's infectious, A voice that captures you, A cute wiggly nose that makes a serious man smile, Arms you just want to wrap around you and...well thighs you just want wrapped around you as well. The hottest, tightest, most delicious...mouth."

One of his hands slid from behind to in front, moving down to the crotch of her jeans and held it tightly, squeezing.

"This is pretty addictive too. And these are just your physical weapons."

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

She shivered at his touch. It always amazed her, how she could always shiver when he touched her, no matter how light or rough. No matter the context. She pulled in a breath, a soft gasp, letting her eyes close. Her face tilted up, leaning back against him.

"I have more than physical ones?" she asked in a throaty whisper.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

He chuckled at that whisper as she leaned against him, feeling so damned good. She always did. And she got into his emotions, something only a very few could do and no one as deeply as her.

"Oh yes, so many more. Mental, emotional maybe even spiritual though I cannot think what those would be, not being as spiritual as you are."

He let his own breath descend on her skin like a light rain, cleansing her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

She continued to lean against him, even as she began to steer the boat away from the dock. Multitasking had advantages. She rested her head against his neck, shivering again at the feel of his breath against her.

"I love you. More than you know, I think."

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

He smiled.

"I could teach you a way to show me if you wish. Maybe I don't know how much you love me, but I try. I only really know how much I love you. I ti s hard to put into words. More than I have ever loved anyone else does not seem to do it justice. More than my life seems overblown and most would think I lie, even if I dont."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Her brows rose and she looked curious.

"What is this way that you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm

He looked around, spotting a small mirror.

"It is a little different. I can show you how I see things based on my emotions. Something I discovered."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Her eyes narrowed.

"...Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 am

He smiled and kissed her shoulders as she steered them out of the pier. A slow process he understood well.

"You want to see it work first? It is simple enough a mirror and a second of your time. Or you can look at anything else and see it as I see it through my emtions.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm

She navigated the boat well. She was barely even paying attention to what she was doing - as if she did this often, and all of the time. She smiled at him.

"Sure. Show me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

He smiled and held her, his arm around her waist.

"Actually I dont need a mirror, I use it not to shock you when you realize you are looking at yourself. Lets see, it goes a little like this."

He moved to face her, looking at her, his hand sliding down her arm till it held her hand. He took a deep breath and just stared at her, let the feeling out.

As the connect grew she could see something. She wasn't seeing through her eyes but his. Seeing herself, So bright and clean, beautiful and innocent, her hair sunlight and her skin glowing. She looked like an angel, with a warmth than seemed to surround her. She was still her, everything about her was the same, but yet different.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 am

Her brows slowly started to lift.

"That's.. a nifty trick."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am

He smiled, holding the effect for a little longer and then scanning around for her to see than the rest of the world was rather normal, though there was something about the way he saw the sea that was...entrancing. Then it fell away.

"I think of it as more than a trick, but yes. In certain ways it could be quite scandalous. But so far I have shown it to no one but you. I don't imagine anyone else will use it to show someone how much they love them."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

She laughed quietly and shook her head.

"No, I do not suppose that they will. Thank you for showing me, my love."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

He smiled and kissed her neck softly.

"My pleasure. Anything I can show you. I do love you. Maybe that will give you an idea.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm

She smiled again as she maneuvered the boat effortlessly out toward the open water.

"It wasn't necessary, love. I already knew you loved me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 am

He smiled and kissed her neck.

"I know you do. I just was showing.. it does not matter. I am a lucky man."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

She smiled at him, reaching up to run a hand over his face.

"I think I am the lucky one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

He shivered at her touch.

"You are lucky as well. We both are. "

He kissed her shoulder softly and then her neck, his hands moving over her without getting in her way as she steered the boat. Something about the sea air charged him so much.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 pm

She tilted her head and gave him more room to move, her head falling back against his shoulder. She smiled gently.

"Glad we did this instead of going dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

He grinned even as he continued to kiss her neck, just enjoying the feel of her under his lips. Her blood, her breath, her given so gently and sweetly to him.

"As a matter of fact, I am. Having you all to myself out on the ocean is even better than having to share you out on the dance floor."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 pm

She tilted her head again to give him more room, her hands occupied by the steering of the boat. But she still smiled.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh he was not going to complain as she gave him even more access to something he was enjoying so was enjoying so much. His hands moved around her waist, moving back and forth across her stomach, enjoy the feel of her as he kissed.

"Why were you suddenly inspired to leave?"

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 pm

She purred softly, one hand moving to cover his hand as it brushed over her stomach. She lifted his hand, pressing it gently between her legs with a soft sigh.

"Haven't you guessed?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

He chuckled against her neck, enjoying her purr. He nibbled lightly even as his hand delighted in being directed down to between her legs. It rubbed back and forth, slowly pulling up the material of her dress as it continued to rub. The other hand moved to cover, cup one of her breasts. He would start to rub and squeeze it in a moment. But for right now he just enjoyed holding it.

"Um, you were not in the mood for French?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach   Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date night continued (raidah) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next