Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

"Always have back ups... Just in case, right?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"Exactly! And I really do look forward to seeing it. How big is it?" gently twirling one of Cassiel's locks around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Seven feet wide, seven feet tall. It wound up being much larger than I had originally envisioned. But it had to be to incorporate the whole idea and convey the emotions I wished it to," she nodded carefully. "It's my first completed project of such a size and undertaking. I was hoping it would bring me closer to my clan."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 pm

"And it hasn't?" her tone reflecting her puzzlement.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm

She shook her head. "I'm not sure. Estaban is the only one that's seen it. He... liked it... Okay, so that's an understatement. But, my clan and I don't have a very good history. Estaban and Mal were changing that for me. Then that night everything happened and Estaban picked me up? Well, Mal and I had a tiny falling out and I stormed out of his place."

A shrug. "I don't know, I was trying to be part of the bigger picture when I moved here. But I feel like I'm just in the background. Like I only exist when something bad happens. Probably my own fault. But it's not a bad thing. It's not new. It's always been like this. So I let it roll off of my back, whether it's imagined or not," with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well I think you are fine toreador and I've known a few." with a soft chuckle "Don't let them define where you are in your clan. I think you represent it better than a number of them do." with a small shrug felt.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"I know," she shrugged again. "I just don't want to be run out of another town."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

"Who's running you out?" another sound of confusion from her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"Let's just say my maker and I continually butt heads... Or at least she tries to butt heads," still with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 pm

"Well she is not here, I think they are fools for giving you issue and do I need to say something?" still softly petting her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

"Nah, they know. I came in with full disclosure. Besides, it always takes her a few months to catch up."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

"If you're sure, not that my voice carries any weight but that's silly of them." with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"They have been kinder to me than the rest of the clan. So I shouldn't be too worried. But..." She wrinkles her nose as she looks at Greer. "Estaban confuses me."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 pm

"He confuses me too. So you are not alone on that one. He keeps asking me if how things are going with my private life...." with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm

"Really?" A chuckle. "He avoids the topic with me-- outside of telling me that playing with legos will clear my head and that my photography is a buffer between me and the rest of the world. What? Does he have the hots for you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

"I don't think so it's more a game at this point. But most art is the buffer between the artist and the world, and why is he knocking your photography, it's a much more "respectable" art than cigar rolling." the eye roll can be felt "But lego's really? I'd give you a shot of what ever I find in Jim's cupboards before lego's."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Now that solicited a good laugh-- playful and light. "I don't honestly think he was trying to knock my art. He was trying to be supportive, but his assessment threw me a bit off kilter." Her smile remained. "But... legos... that was a new one. it was that, a trampoline or a yo-yo-- his suggestions when I told him all I really wanted was to completely shut my brain off for a while."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

"Yes but I can help you shut off your brain. Next time call." with another hug. "I'm rather excited to see the finished art piece."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

"You should come by, I'd love to share it with you. I'm sure Charlie would welcome the company," nuzzling back into Greer gently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 pm

'How about tomorrow night?' curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 pm

"I think that can be arranged," she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

"I need to get a few more things from my apartment, but then I can stop up at Alex's and say hi. It's strange Alex has not texted me back." shaking her head and another gently hug to Cass.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Cass' frown seemed to take over her entire face. "He's... Not around."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"Alex left you alone?" true puzzlement to her words.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 pm

"Not by choice," she shook her head. "That... -thing-... threatened to kill him. He's... under protection."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next