Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:07 am

"Yes I've just not had the talks in my head." with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 am

"Those scare me the worst. To know that they can hear every little thought or see every little image? I just... want to turn my brain off completely all of the time. It helps to be around other people to some extent. But overall I just feel out of control, like a big baby that needs to be watched. I don't like that feeling. I don't like having to depend on others."

With a shrug, "I don't even know if that makes any sense."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 am

"I am wondering if it is how we all feel at times." giving her another hug "But I can say we all do things we don't like to do."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:17 am

"I'm doing it without complaining... much. It's not that the extra eyes aren't appreciated," another light shrug. "I guess I am waiting for the next shoe to fall. It's been rough since I got here." Cass gave a small smile. "But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just wish the tunnel weren't so damn long."

She looked to Greer worriedly.

"They haven't... popped back in out of thin air to visit you, have they?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 am

Greer smiles at her "I would rather not say." gently hugging her "Not to be contrary."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 am

"No worries, I wouldn't press." She slipped an arm through Greer's and made herself just relax. "I like this calm."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 am

She just held her, humming softly letting the other woman relax and enjoying her few moments of peace.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:43 pm

If Greer kept it up, Cass might actually fall asleep. Which probably wouldn't be such a bad thing. She merely curled into the woman for her own comfort.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Softly humming, letting the other woman fall asleep who obviously needed it, and gently stroking her hair she held her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Really, she was only off and on dozing. Being a social creature, it helped to have others around. She gave a long hum in her current sleepy state.

"I finished it, Greer. My project," she said softly, her eyes still closed. It was a positive thing to talk about at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Still stoking her hair "Ohh I can't wait to see it!" with a happy hug to her. "So tell me all about it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:58 pm

"Took many years, hundreds of still shots. But it came out better than I expected... The mosaic was relatively easy to make, but I was afraid it wouldn't make the overall image clear. But it worked, you can see it. It's the Tree of Life," she still spoke softly, nuzzling into Greer's touch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

"Oh I can't wait! Must schedule when I can see it." still stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"It's at the Tower. Alex... Charlie is watching if for me for a while," she gave a smile. "The idea was to show it at Elysium, but... Not sure if I am ready to do that yet."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"Do you have it up at Alex's or just waiting for you to fully unwrap it?" soft and soothing caresses to her as she holds the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"It's hanging out in the crate it was delivered in. We popped the top off of it a few nights ago. But it's... it's a bit big. I didn't want to hang it anywhere without permission. And it's not fit for mortal eyes."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:15 pm

"I so can't wait to see it. You really should find a place to house it for awhile so all the splendor can be beholden and fully appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 pm

"Thinking about it," she nodded gently. "But part of me wants to hide it away for a while until things blow over."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm

"I am starting to believe nothing is going to blow over my dear. It's just mini pauses in storms." calmly stated.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

"Then the piece can't ever truly be admired for what it is."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"Or it can be a port in the storm offering a moment of peace while one gazes at it's branches."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"That's true... I just don't want to see it destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

"Then we may need to have another copy made." very softly said.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

At that, she actually grinned. "Estaban has a copy of it as well. He wants to put it up in his house. Shh... He doesn't know that there is more than one copy."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 pm

'Oh nicely done and I won't tell." with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next