Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Giggles ring out, while still watching the movie, "Are they real of memorex?" with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they were king sized condoms filled with rancid drain water," she laughed pretty hard. "No one get near that woman with a pin!"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh my that's an awful image!" shaking her head and burying it into the side of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 pm

"It's a damn sight better than having the image of her in a bikini in your head. Egads..." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 pm

'Ok that's bad!" burying her head again "I can't brillo out either image." sticking her tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 pm

"You're safe so long as your mind doesn't undress her further," she stuck her tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 pm

"La la la la not going there....." then looking back at the lap top "Oh look movie."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Cass giggled softly and her eyes went back to the movie, but now the thought was ingrained in her own head. "Oh, dear... Do you have brillo pads? Because now I can't get it out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 pm

"No just think of someone you like to see naked. It helps me out." with a smirk at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:30 pm

"Fair, I'm sure that will work..."

She didn't really seem to have any trouble doing that... Not one bit. Cass simply curled up on the couch and continued to watch the movie with a bit of a wistful look.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Greer smiles contently as they watched the movie, as the credits rolled "So you going to Alex's tonight? And I'll just stop by tomorrow night?" tucking the white strand back, watching Cass and an angelic smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 pm

She gave a nod as she pulled herself upright. "Yeah, I'm headed over there. Told Charlie I would be there tonight. It's weird though, being there without Alex. But, yeah, I don't plan on leaving the penthouse tomorrow night, I don't think. Tomorrow night will be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 pm

"Good." with a tight hug "I can't wait to see your art."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Cass hugged Greer back just as tightly before grabbing her shoes and slipping them on.

"I promise it will look better once it's up in the library," she smiled. "But don't mind it still being in the crate, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 pm

"I won't mind at all. I'm quite flattered you're willing to share before it's up like you want." with a kiss on each cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Cass touched Greer's cheek gently. "Promised, didn't I?" She smiled as she moved away and picked up her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow night, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

"Drive safely, stay safe and yes you did. See you and Charlie tomorrow." walking her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 pm

As she crossed the threshold of the door she gave a slight wave.

"Oh, and Greer? Thanks." She smiled and headed out to her truck.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Greer waited leaning against the door frame "It was nothing." waiting till she was gone before heading back in.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:59 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a Friend (open) - The Den   Needing a Friend (open) - The Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a Friend (open) - The Den
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12