Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lookign for a friend (AST C...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Lookign for a friend (AST C...) Empty
PostSubject: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am

Rachel showed at the coffee shop, hoping he was around and looking to see if he was in the back or not.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 pm

He was sitting in a back corner, reading.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

She smiled brightly at him "May I join you?" she said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

He looked up from his book with a bright smile.

"Of course! Please, join me."

And he patted the seat on the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

She took the seat next to him, leaned her head on his shoulder, and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

His arm came around her, resting his hand on her shoulder.

"You come here just to snuggle?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

"Just to snuggle with you." with a smile up at him, "Or get a coffee that reminds me of you if you aren't here.' a touch of blush at her confession to him.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"You're welcome to snuggle as long as you want."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm

"Good" as she snuggled in tighter to do just that, as she relaxed for the first time in days and almost drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

He just held her, letting her drift off. He really didn't mind. Didn't even go back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

She managed to snuggle on to his lap in her sleep, taking a deep breath of his scent in her sleep with a soft sexy smile on her face as her subconscious knew exactly who she was with.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm

He just brushed back her hair, softly and gently. Making sure not to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 pm

She slept about 45 minutes when she woke with her eyes wide open, biting her lip and not screaming for once. She then jumped seeing him and a deep blush on her cheeks "Sorry about that." looking mortified that she just slept on the warm, handsome and sweet guy.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 pm

He smiled and brushed her hair back from her face.

"Don't worry about it. It was nice."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 pm

"I just needed a friend I trusted to be with them." with a smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I should elet you go back to work,
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

His arm still wrapped around her, her held her in place.

"Nope, not working tonight. So you can just stay right here and tell me why you needed to be with me to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:23 pm

She smiled at him "Just stressing myself out and you never do that so I wanted to see you, smile and relax." with a blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 pm

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You can stay as long as you like. Shall I buy you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:35 pm

"No I'm happy right here." with a deep blush as she buried her face into his shoulder with a soft happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

And so he just held her, fingers combing through her hair. No pressure, just companionship.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thank you so very much." she said softly "I shouldn't see you anymore." faintly admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 pm

He frowned, his hand stopping in its movement.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 pm

"I'm nothing but bad news." with a sad smile at him and lean over to kiss him gently. "You deserve so much better."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 pm

He returned her kiss softly.

"I haven't seen trouble yet."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

She kissed him again softly "I just don't want to ruin your life.' with a soft sigh and then gentle hug of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookign for a friend (AST C...)   Lookign for a friend (AST C...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookign for a friend (AST C...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next