Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Several portions of the black clothing Cass wore seemed to be hardened. The reason was quickly evident as she helped him to get herself undressed. Dry blood seemed to cover her arms in smeared patches and some was even down her chest.

Yes, she had spent a good deal of time this evening crying. Could he really blame her, though? Cass had had it pretty rough for months now. A person could only take so much.

But there was no sign of injury. Emotional scars? Sure. She couldn't shake the guilt and had a hard time keeping eye contact with him. But she tried, she forced herself to.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 pm

No judgment, no questions. Once she'd shed the last of her clothes, Charlie took a moment to remove his weapon harness before gently lifting her up and carrying her over to the bath and slowly easing her into the hot water, seemingly not caring that he was getting his shirt wet in the process.

"Just relax" he leaned over and kissed her forehead before turning off the water and reaching for a sponge and soap while still smiling gently at her.
"May I?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm

She leaned forward, knees to her chest. Cass wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees and closed her eyes as the dried blood on her arms eased off of her arms and chest, swirling in red and pink lines in the clear water.

"Just scrub hard," she chuckled softly as she turned her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 pm

"Anything you wish" he chuckled, taking a moment to pulled the shirt off so that he was only dressed in a tank top and jeans before soaking the sponge, applying some of the cinnamon scented soap and running it across her back in slow circles.

There was no rush, after all, she knew she had a bed to sleep in afterwards. No pressure, he seemed content just being able to help her relax.

The youth soaked the sponge in the water again and continued the slow caress, running it across her shoulders first, then down her back and up again. Brushing it across her arms and the back of her neck with just enough pressure to make sure she got a good scrubbing.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 pm

She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the soap. She squirmed a little under the heat of the water. Slowly, she stretched and let herself come back to lean her back on the side of the tub and extended her legs so that she was taking full advantage of the tub. The suds from the soap that came off of her back and arms into the water turned the slightest of pink before the water completely diluted everything.

Her eyes remained closed as she let out a soft sigh, her cheek resting on the cool porcelain.

"I needed this, thank you, sugar," she said softly as she reached for his hand, gently taking him by the wrist just to have something to hold.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:59 pm

"Anything for you..." Charlie whispered in her ear as he leaned in close, the hand with the sponge slowly continuing the caress, easing it across her collar bones and up the side of her neck and throat as he smiled. Seemed the Rose was finally starting to relax, and that feeling seemed to be spreading to the Brujah kneeling by the bath tub.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

She jumped a little at the whisper in her ear, just enough to cause the water to ripple from the slight shake she gave off. Her eyes opened, but it was Charlie... not that... thing... And she quickly relaxed again and sank a bit further into the tub, the bottom half of her face now under water. Her forehead leaned against the porcelain.

She drew his wrist to her chest, still holding it in a light grip.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm

As she continued to hold his wrist, Charlie let his hand gently come to rest on her chest, allowing his fingers to dance across her skin with a light touch.
Soaking the sponge again, he lifted it to drip the water across her hair, careful so she wouldn't get it in her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

She raised her head out of the water just slightly, her grip on his wrist tightening.

"I don't want it to come here, Charlie," she said honestly. It was a fear she had. "It told me to keep those I cared for close to me. But what if that's a trap?" She turned her head lazily, looking at him through half opened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:37 pm

He wanted to tell her she was safe, that the thing wouldn't be able to reach her there. But a demon? They both knew he'd be lying.

Placing the sponge aside, he moved his still wet hand to cup her cheek as he met her gaze with a gentle smile.
"If it's a trap, then I rather be here to face it with you than to have you do so by yourself" he said softly. "I care about you... don't think otherwise. And when I said I'd be there for you I meant it. So please... let me help you, any way I can" Charlie brushed his thumb softly across her cheek, his other still gently tracing circles on her chest with his fingertips.
"Just rest tonight... sleep and forget about things for a while. Here.. with me.. and together we'll deal with whatever this city decides to throw at us"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Cass held his hand to her cheek, brushing her fingers across his skin softly as water dripped down his arm. She didn't like this feeling of helplessness or being invaded. But Charlie helped... Alex helped, too.

It really was a shame that her own primogen did nothing to really assuage her fears-- she could have possibly been completely at ease.

She sat up and leaned with her chest against the side of the tub, leaning close to the Brujah.

"I've never doubted you, Charlie," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Still with his hand gently resting against her cheek, he leaned in close, stopping just as his lips were about to touch hers.
"Thank you..." the youth whispered softly. "I would hate to disappoint you..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 pm

"Never," he couldn't possibly disappoint her. Ever.

Her hands came up, tracing the lines of his tank top, up to his shoulders and then the sides of his neck. Her head turned just slightly, her lips brushing against his, the tip of her nose touching his.

And then Cass pulled away slowly and sank into the tub until she was completely submerged in the water.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:15 pm

He could've claimed she hadn't grown on him, that she was still just a fun little "toy" as he'd initially thought when they'd met, but he'd be lying had he said that. He actually cared. It surprised him somewhat though it wasn't an unwelcomed feeling. Just.. surprising.

The youth smiled at her touch with a soft sigh, and ended up sitting by the bath tub, watching her for a few moments before getting up to lay out a towel and bathrobe for her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 pm

When Charlie moved away from the tub, she turned her head and watched until he was out of her line of sight. Cass then sat up and very slowly stood up, letting the water drain.

Seems like at the moment, she really didn't want to be that far from him, even if he was in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm

It was alright, it didn't seem like he was going to leave her for the time being unless she told him she wanted some time to herself.
As she got up, the youth turned to face her, picking up the towel and walking back to her, holding his arms out with the towel between his hands so that she could simply step right into it.

"Don't worry. Still here" Charlie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm

She stepped into the towel easily and quickly, moving well within Charlie's personal space. Yes, she was soaking wet, but she didn't care. She huddled up right against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

This was better. So much better.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Charlie wrapped the towel around her, moving his arms around her as well in a gentle embrace as he pulled her tight against him, resting a hand on the back of her neck.
"I like having you close..." he whispered softly, brushing his fingers across her skin with a light touch. "And I like having you here" he turned his head slightly so to be able to touch his lips to her cheek. "Come on... let's get you dried off and into some warm robes mm?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:03 pm

"I like being here, Charlie," she said softly into his chest. She nodded to his suggestion and pulled away just enough to move with him. She made sure to hold the towel to her-- not out of some sudden finding of her modesty, but to minimize the dripping of water onto the floor.

"I l--" she hesitated. "I care very much for you. I just don't want to see you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 pm

The youth moved them over to the bench where he'd put out the robe before pulling away just enough to look at her as his hands moved to the towel to gently dry off the worst of the water.
"Don't worry about me so much Cassiel" he smiled at her, moving the soft fabric across her skin softly before putting it away without taking his eyes off hers. "If I wouldn't do anything I didn't want to" Charlie said as he picked up the bathrobe and draped it over her shoulders, holding it so she could slip her arms through the sleeves before wrapping it around her and closing it. "I'm here, with you. It means that's where I want to be, and that you are who I want to be with"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

"I'll... make all of this up to you. I promise I will," Cass smiled to him sweetly. She didn't know exactly how or when, but she meant it.

"But I have to ask you truthfully... Is Alex going to be a problem?" She asked her question seriously, holding her hands gently on either side of his face. Much like Charlie had sounded in the past to her, her questioned seemed to gently demand a truthful answer. She had to know. She stared into Charlie's eyes for a few moments before something made her look away.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Charlie met her gaze with steel blue eyes. As she looked away though, a delicate hand was moved to her chin, placing a finger under it so to turn her head enough to make her face him again. The youth wanting to look into her eyes as he answered.
"Alex is not a problem to me as long as he doesn't hurt you Cassiel" he said, still with that same soft tone of voice, keeping her gaze though even if his touch at her chin was gentle. "If you love him, if you want to be with him, then I'll step aside so not to be in the way. Because I promise you, despite appearances or what you might think of me in the end, I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness"
Charlie turned his head slightly so to brush his lips against her hand without breaking eye contact.
"If you still want me though... then I don't mind sharing... as long as that is what you desire"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 pm

"Okay," she said with a slight smile. His answer seemed to bring yet another weight off of her shoulders. There was no need to expound upon it further, not really. "I don't want you to step aside, though. Please?"

Cass watched as he kissed her hand. In fact she watched every little movement he made, soaking it all up as if perhaps it would be the last time. She was taking nothing for granted, nothing.

She pressed herself to him, the hand on his cheek tracing down the side of his neck and then back into his hair as she leaned in to press her lips to his.

Charlie had promised to hold her and she was going to make damn sure he did before any other bad thing could happen this evening that would take that away from her.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Slender though strong arms held her tight, his lips meeting hers with a soft sound of pleasure as he returned the kiss with a gentle touch. If she needed an answer, that was probably as good as any spoken word as his hand moved from her chin to slip both arms around her waist, giving her a light squeeze as if he couldn't get her close enough.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm

"Sit with me for a while, Charlie?" She asked softly as she pulled her lips from his and leaned her head to his chin.

"You should know what Jakobs said... In case it comes to you or anyone else."

And now that she was calm, she might actually make some sense about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower   Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Roses (backdated, follow up to scene at Mal's) - The White Tower
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next