Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

phone call - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

phone  call - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

Charlie's phone rings.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 am

It took a few moments before it was answered.
"Yeah?" it was Charlie's voice at least.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

"Evil bad circus of the damned coming to town. Thought I'd go to Maine. Wanna come? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am

There was a pause.
"Want to backtrack that and explain what an evil bad circus of the damned is please and why it is coming here?" he asked questioningly, Marvin could practically hear the arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am

"No clue but it scares the sheriff. So going out of town. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 am

There was some muttered French cursing and a sigh from the other end of the phone, followed by the sound of something, most likely Charlie, falling back onto something soft.
"You have got to be kidding me... isn't it enough already?" he didn't really expect that to be answered. "Chances are I actually can't go out of town. Not at the moment anyways. I had the pleasure of finding a person murdered in my building the other night while the security guard had conveniently suicided off the roof. I'm a witness and the police got me on tape. So going out of town is -not- going to help my situation one damn bit"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am

"Pfft tape can be hacked. Let me look at that for you. Oh and if I meet the ringmaster of this old carnival tomorrow, care to join me? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 am

"It's fine, really... I got some sharks on the case and a witness in my favor anyways. So no messing with the evidence, although feel free to have a look at it and tell me what's on them because I have no clue what bastard decided it was a good idea to bleed the damn secretary" Charlie groaned. "But I don't know... if the circus is really as bad as you say, then why oh why, pray tell, would I want to go anywhere near it?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 am

"Bring it over tonight I'll study it. Oh I'm giving the circus the demon. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 am

Silence.
Long silence.
"First of all. I don't have the tape. I don't own the building or the security personel. I own my apartment and as such part of the building. Most likely the police have the files unless they're still on the server, thingy.. whatever" he still didn't like computers much. "And really... really? You're "giving" a demon to the circus? What on this Earth of ours makes you think you'll be able to "give" away a demon?"
Good thing he was laying down on a bed. Nothing hard to hit his head against.
"Don't go there Marvin. Seriously. Do not go there"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 pm

"Odds are the copies are on the server as well. Do you have a password to allow you to access the recordings?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 am

"No, no of course not" he sighed. "Marvin, try not to do anything stupid please?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 am

"Define stupid? Look the damned Carnival is coming. I got the impression I could have met with them today if I had wanted to. I just planned to summon the demon for them and get Naomi back. Much better trade for them, and we are rid of a demon to boot."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

"You "just" planned to summon the demon... Marvin...." Charlie sighed, chances were he was pinching the bridge of his nose at this pint. "You can't trust something like that. Not the demons and certainly not a Carnival capable of simply snapping their fingers to lock the demon up. I really, really wish you wouldn't go"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 am

"I won't then. I'll scoop up mercy and head for the hills and stop when I hear banjos. How does that sound? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 am

"Marvin, that's not what I meant. I'm simply saying that maybe it would be an idea to try and avoid direct contact with them if they're really as bad as you say" the youth said softly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

"That's the new plan "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 pm

"Good" he seemed to let out a sigh of relief. "Good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phone call - The White Tower   phone  call - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phone call - The White Tower
Page 1 of 1