Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 am

"Dementaiton?" okay, that nearly got him laughing. "The Hell... last I heard it came with a free piece of insanity. No learning the way to work someone's mind without giving up a bit of your own. That sort of thing" Charlie waves a dismissive hand at the thought. "I quite like to keep my mind the way it is, thank you very much. And if you want to take a look around" he shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, knock yourself out"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

"Aww, lots of people have a touch of madness about them. In fact it is said Genius cannot exist without madness. Nonetheless, the offer is there if you like."

Marvin chuckled and finished his drink. "Also would you be interested in swapping clan lores? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:57 am

"One thing at the time, Mr. Mad Genius" Charlie grinned, brushing his fingers through his hair and linking them behind his head. "I'll start with considering your offer concerning Auspex and we'll take it from there"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Marvin chuckled "Ok fair enough. Now let me see what might be lurking around your place that shouldn't be. If I'm not back in my body within an hour call somebody like Victor Morton or Ra'idah would you? That's the only condition."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm

"On the condition that you stick to the lower floors of this place alright? Two two floors are off limits for now" Charlie smiled, petting the sofa next to him.
"Other than that, have fun, don't wreck anything or awake anything if it looks like it's sleeping. And if you don't wake up I'll make sure one of the two is alerted"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm

"Off limits eh? You are trusting even as I trust you." he chuckled.

"Very well, let me see what I can see." With that, he attempted to leave his body

(Pending ST info)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Marvin regained consciousness a few minutes later.

"Nope. Nothing weird at all. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Well, that was fast.
Charlie, who was still sitting in the same spot, casually shrugged his shoulders.
"Didn't think there would be"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Marvin smiled "Never know. And yes it's fast. You can move at the speed of light this way, anywhere in the world. One of these days I'm going to try and get to the moon, or another planet."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:24 am

"The moon?"
Malkavians, seriously...
"Have fun with that, I think I prefer staying here, on earth, on any plane of existence" Charlie smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am

Marvin chuckled "What's the point of power if you don't find interesting and useful ways to use it? Eh all that aside, it's also handy for inspecting large swaths of area quickly if you have a safe place to keep your body."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 am

"Maybe I just like my body too much to leave it behind" Charlie smirked, rolling his shoulders as if loosening up a bit while he kept looking at Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 am

"Mmm well there is that too I suppose. It is a nice one. Still, more to Auspex than just leaving your body. Aura scanning is handy as hell. Also I'm starting a business making discreet electronics and espionage gear. Want a job? I need a normal person around me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 am

Charlie stretched, sank down into the sofa slightly and put his feet on Marvin's lap as he arched an eyebrow.
"What kind of job? I don't really see my uhm, expertise matching with your field of work"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:22 am

Marvin smirked, and took off Charlie's socks and shoes and started giving her a foot rub.

"Damned spoiled cat. You have a certain air of.... sanity about you. Yes, sanity and well lethal effectiveness. You've killed people in actual combat and have a reputation and the like. You move in the sort of creepy discreet circles I have tried to avoid ever since I went to work for the government. Let me build a couple of things for you to look over and if you think they are effective and useful, consider helping me market the services for them."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am

No shoes. Charlie didn't wear shoes indoors it would seem. Strange European.
"Mmm... can do that" he smirked, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. Seemed he still liked getting spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 am

"Any particular device you might have a use for? Lipstick camera, rapid hardening polymer filled key blanks that harden around the shape of the tumblers inside the lock? Something else?"

"I swear I'm gonna bring you a bag of catnip next time I see you" he chuckled while continuing to give the brujah a gentle foot massage.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:06 pm

"Bring me catnip and I will hurt you" Charlie laughed, lifting one foot to nudge the side of Marvin's head. "Horribly so" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

"Isn't that how a Brujah starts off their foreplay?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:12 am

"Oh, got a feeling the rough stuff is more your thing than mine" Charlie smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 am

"Have I ever been less than gentle with you Cat?" he chuckled "Don't you know my family simply gets people in touch with their true natures? You are a cat. Cats get treated gentle and spoiled. If you were a masochist you'd be getting a different treatment. "

The foot massage had slowly evolved into a foot and thigh massage as the Malkavian talked

"So what sort of weird electronics or espionage gear could you use?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 am

"I'm not sure" he murmured, arching his back slightly with his eyes closed. "Surprise me, and we'll take it from there?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:17 am

Marvin adjusted himself and gently turned Charlie over so he could rub the Brujah's lower back.

"You just asked me to surprise you with something. Are you sure that's wise?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:48 am

"In this case?" he sighed, eyes still closed as he moved his arms in under his head while enjoying the attention from the Malkavian. "I'm not that worried"Charlie murmured as he bit his lip and turned his head so to hide his face against the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

"I'm sure it will be surprising." he chuckled. "Sadly I am going to have to return home soon, as pleasant as it is having a cat in ones lap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next