Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 am

Mm, still not feeling better was she?
Charlize slipped the shirt off her shoulders, pulled the covers up a little more and wrapped her arms back around the Rose. Pulling her in close with one arm around her waist while tracin gher fingers through her hair with the other.

"Lazy evening?" she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 am

"Very lazy," she nod with the faintest of smiles on her lips. At least it it wasn't't a forced smile. Her fingers played across Charlie's naked chest softly, just feeling the smoothness and perfection of it. "I think I might just not nice at all tonight." Too comfortable and no crazy people.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:42 am

"Mmm... we can stay here a bit longer then" the youth said softly, a smile across her lips when the Rose's hand played across her skin. Her own hand brushing a lock of hair from Cass' face before tracing down her cheek.
"Anything you want to talk about? Anything I can get you?" she brushed her leg against Cassiel's before "hooking" it around hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am

Her toes played along Charlize's leg in response, just lightly touching. Her eyes drifted from those heavenly steel blue ones to find a spot directly in the center of her chest where they stay sleepily.

"No," she shook her head softly. Because talking would just make her wind back up in tears probably, if her tone was anything to go by. "Sleep helped."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:03 pm

The Brujah pushed herself up so that she was resting on an elbow, though she didn't take her eyes off the Rose.
"Can I do anything for you..?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:06 pm

"Get me insanely drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 pm

The youth left out a soft chuckle which gently faded into a gentle smile as she moved her hand to Cass's chin, gently asking with her touch for Cass to look at her.
"Unless you can still drink wine I'm afraid that would require us going out, gorgeous" Charlize smiled at her. "So if that's alright with you, we do that. Or if you rather stay here..." she eased her fingers down the woman's cheek and down the side of her neck before tracing her touch along her collarbone. "then tell me what I can do to make you forget about things..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:21 pm

At the very least, Charlie got a good smile out of her and a light chuckle. She looked at the youth in the eyes, too. "I haven't learned to keep food or liquor down yet. Though I do have someone willing to teach me," she brushed her lips along her jaw line. "Maybe I'll feel like going out later."

Just feeling Charlize touch her helped, made her feel welcome... and not merely like an object.

"Kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm

"As you wish..." Charlize smiled at her, leaning in close while her hand move back up the side of her throat to find her cheek and cupping it with a gentle touch as the youth pressed her lips softly against those of the Rose. A low sigh escaping into the kiss as she parted her lips and eased her tongue into the woman's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 pm

She returned the kiss gently, letting her tongue dance with the youth's and she too, sighed. She ran her fingers through Charlie's hair and down the back of her neck, but her hands stopped at her shoulders, squeezing them.

"Thank you," she smiled, still resting her lips to the youth's, seemingly content for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 pm

She let herself linger like that for a few moment before laying back down completely, slipping her arms around the Rose's waist and pulling her in close as the youth rolled over onto her back so to let Cass lay on top of her.
"We needn't go anywhere for a few more hours..." Charlize smiled, tracing her hands softly down the sides of her body. "We can just stay like this for a while"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Cass sat up, straddling Charlize and stretching. She hadn't yet decided if vertical was a good thing or a bad thing. But it gave her an opportunity to remove her own blood stained shirt. She made a face as she discarded it to the side. At least she knew what she absolutely had to do later... She resigned herself to keeping her wardrobe in her truck from now on.

"That sounds like a really, really good idea," she smiled and cuddled back down on top of Charlize and easing her hands underneath her, gently scraping the small of her back with her nails. Otherwise, it was just soft touches of her lips to Charlize's skin, perfectly content with bodily contact.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Judging from the smile on her lips and the way she sighed when she closed her eyes as Cass laid back down it was fair to assume the youth was equally content with just sharing that intimate embrace with the Rose. Her hands gently returning the caress as they traced the sides of her body and her back with slowly soft movements. Just wanting to make her relax, wanting to make her feel, well, wanted really as she gently kissed her shoulder while enjoying the Rose's sweet attention.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 pm

The attention was sweet, yes. But, other than the kissing and the lack of clothing, Cass didn't really give her any sexual attention. Whether she just didn't have it in her at the moment or she was truly just content in the embrace maybe wasn't exactly clear. But by all accounts, she was happy spending time this way. It was... perfect, in fact.

A couple of hours just like this, and Cass seemed to pep up a just a bit more. Or at the very least, she didn't want to mope around in bed any longer. She smiled and kissed Charlize hard for good measure before she slipped from the embrace and the bed with a quiet step toward the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 pm

As Cass moved to the bathroom Charlize took a moment to stretch before getting up herself, grabbing the robe the Toreado had been so sweet as to get her and slipping it on before wandering over to the closet.
Sliding the doors open, the youth let her eyes wander across the various clothes as if trying to decide on what to wear for the evening, even while listening to the sound of the running water in the back of her mind.
Sliding her hand across the shirts, it would stop and linger on the one that was too big for her, tracing her fingers down the sleeve in a subconscious action even as her eyes searched through the other shirts.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Cass walked out of the bathroom with a hand towel, patting her face with it as she watched Charlize. She moved to her discarded pile of clothing, pulling the dark shirt and the bloodied jeans from the pile and moving to put them on for now.

"That one... It's not yours," she offered to Charlie about the shirt. "I realized it when I was looking for a shirt last night."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 pm

She blinked, stopping as she looked to her hand and realized what she was doing. It made her smile though, even as she shook her head and looked to Cassiel.
"No, it isn't. Or at the very least it wasn't" the youth said with that same lingering smile. "It's mine now though" she added with a soft chuckle before holding her hand out to the Rose. "And please, I got plenty of clothes, you can surely find something that will fit you so that you won't have to wear those things until they're cleaned" Charlize offered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

She smiled and stepped closer, taking her hand. "If you wish," she said with her own ruined clothing over her arm. "I just need something to wear while I... go home for a bit tonight. I'll be sure to bring them back, though."

She eyed the contents of the closet, eyes linger on the faded shirt just briefly. Of course curiosity would get the best of her.

"Who's was it?" She picked up on Charlie's attachment to it, at the very least. How could she not?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Charlize smiled as she took her hand, reaching out with the other to push the doors to the rather huge closet further open, revealing the second half of the clothes currently stored in it and which were definitively not meant for a man.
At the mention of the shirt's owner, her eyes briefly turned left to gaze at it with a lingering smile, letting out a soft sigh as she slowly looked back to Cass.

"An old flame" she answered, seemingly quite honest. "One whose memory I'll never quite shake" the youth still smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh..." Cass grinned. Yes, the mopey, depressed Toreador grinned. Her eyes found the other half of the closet, peeking at the clothes inside, but her mind was somewhere else, obviously.

"Keepsake, then? He... must have a been a fairly sizable individual," she chuckled.

She hoped for details in passing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:18 pm

With the Toreador seemingly lightening up a bit, the Brujah allowed herself a soft chuckle as she watched the Rose look through the clothes.
"Oh.." she grinned. "You would've loved him. Good shoulders, great body, blinding smile and a brilliant mind" the youth turned her gaze to the shirts again, brushing her fingers across them before picking one out and inspecting it.
"Roman actually. Proper, Roman" she said as her lips parted, allowing her tongue to trace a canine as she seemed to be temporarily lost in thoughts of her own.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm

"A Roman? Metal armor and swords?" She grinned, pulling the simplest thing she could find from the second half of the closet in black. She leaned over and planted a kiss to Charlize's shoulder as she moved back toward the bed and sat as she pulled the clean shirt over her head.

"Sounds like quite the charmer if you still have a keepsake and think of him fondly. Does this Roman have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:35 pm

She chuckled again, her hand reaching back to briefly touch the Rose's hip as she moved past her.
"Yes, metal armour and swords kind of Roman" she smiled as she turned around to face the Toreador, biting her lip for a moment as she tilted her head to the side and eyed her. "Silvanus" the youth said after a couple of moments, turning back to the closet again to pick out a pair of pants and a jacket. "Silvanus Italus"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Cass watched with a bright smile, even as she pulled the pair of pants up and fastened them. "He must have been quite the gentleman if talking about him has you biting your lip," she chuckled.

"Was he your moment of wonderful in this gray world, Charlize?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Probably just as well she had her back against Cass when she asked that, because the smile that crossed her lips was one that was all too revealing, not even the youth capable of covering that up.
"Something like that" she simply said, though a bit of the smile carried over to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next