Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

The Rose kept her smile as she moved and wrapped her arms around Charlize's waist. She kissed her neck sweetly as she whispered in her ear. "Then I am so glad that you had him for however long you did. Without those moments of wonderful... We just lose ourselves faster."

Another soft kiss and Cass pulled away from her and took the keys to her truck out of her discarded pants pocket.

"Need anything?" She asked as she leaned in the doorway with her hands in her back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Really, whenever the Rose touched her lips to the Brujah's neck, it was enough to steal a sigh from those smiling lips of hers and this time was no different.
"Sometimes it's good to loose oneself" Charlize said with a smirk as she reached back to touch Cass' cheek before watching her as she slipped away and stopped as she reached the doorway.

"I'm in the mood for a good drink, so if you know of anyplace that carry the kind of product that would suit our palate, feel free to pick up a few bottles" she said before reaching over to the nightstand and pulling a wallet from the drawer. "And you can buy yourself some new clothes while you're out" she fished a credit card out of it and held it between two fingers, offering it to Cass. "Something that will make you smile when you wear it, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'll see what I can do," she smiled as she took the credit card in her hand and slipped it into her pocket carefully. "Shopping," she chuckled. "You know this means you'll beat me back here, right?" She gave her a wink and leaned in for one last soft kiss.

"See you around, sugar."

Cass leaned off of the doorway and turned, headed down the stairs where the elevator doors opened and closed a few moments later.

It was better to take her rain cloud and go, anyway. No need to bring down the party.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

She returned the kiss with a smile and watched her leave with a low sigh once she was out of sight. The Rose wasn't alright, far from it, but the youth wouldn't force her to talk if she didn't want to. Not yet anyways. She'd give her time to work it out on her own before butting into things and getting on her case.

Charlize dropped the clothes on the bed and grabbed a set of carefully folded wrappings from a drawer.
Time to get changed..
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 am

Charlie's phone rang
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 am

Oh for...
The youth, now dressed in a pair of black pants with his chest firmly wrapped by layers of tight fabric, reached out and picked up the cell, cradling it between his shoulder and cheek while grabbing his shirt.
"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 am

"Is now a good time for me to bring up that Cass specifically asked me not to punish Naomi? I was all set to flog her within an inch of her life you know."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 am

Charlie pulled his shirt on, adjusted the cell slightly and started on the buttons while he stood in front of the mirror.
"And this concerns me why?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 am

"Because if I find a dead or damaged ghoul I might have to do some enlightening, and neither of us want that. So I'm trying to head off brujah vengance at the pass. I know how your family works, particularly your lineage... so let's not go there at all shall we please? I'm working up suitable compensation for Cass. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 am

"A suitable compensation" Charlie lifted his chin slightly, adjusting the collar of his shirt and finishing the last couple of buttons. "Would be the pretty pale skin of that broken pet of yours in shreds" he let go of the collar and reached for a tie. "She's a lost cause, what the Hell are you thinking keeping her around when you can't even control her?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

"Regardless of your opinions on the matter, Cass spared her once from punishment, I even offered to let her inflict the punishment herself. I trust there will be no need for you to take out your frustration on her. If you want to however have a fight with someone who can fight back I'll be more than happy to oblige."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 am

Charlie put the cell on the small table next to the mirror and turned on the speakers as he slipped the tie around his neck.
"Oh, don't get me wrong. You're no better off. That -thing- is your property, your responsibility and you just let it inflict serious harm to an acknowledged member of our society. Now tell me, what do you think the punishment for that should be hm? As far as I know you're already knee deep in shit over that little incident at the Elysium, want this added to the list?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

"I think that is Cass' call. You gonna bully her into making it? Or will you accept the fact I'm working on making amends and not inflict the physical harm she asked me not to inflict on Naomi?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:37 am

"I've never forced anything on her" he corrected the tie and tightened it a little, still gazing at the reflection staring back from the mirror. "Not am I about to start now, but I do -not- trust you to make amends for this in a manner appropriate to the crime"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am

"Given as I warned Cass about Naomi and she still asked to be alone with her.... and then Cass refused to allow me to have her beaten or flogged. What do you suggest mmmm? Never mind. I'm not in the mood to argue with you. Come over sometime and we'll all three talk. Otherwise if I find damage, there will be enlightenment spread around."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 am

"No, mister Johnson, if -I- find damage there will be, as you call it, "enlightenment" " he said calmly, brushing his hand down the tie. "Have a pleasant evening mister Johnson" he tapped the cellphone's touch screen and closed the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5