Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm

The bike pulled into the underground parking complex, rolling to a halt before the engine was finally turned off, silencing the roaring beast that, for the last few hours, had made it clear  exactly why he'd spent a ridicules amount of money on it.

The youth slipped the keys into a jacket pocket and slipped his helmet off, running his fingers through his hair before turning to look at her over his shoulder with a wide grin.

"Was it good for you too?" he chuckled.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Cass pulled the helmet off of her head-- cringing, knowing that her hair was a right mess. Quickly, she attempted to smooth it down. The fingers of her right hand then snaked up Charlie's shoulder as she grinned.

"Oh, sugar, you got my engine purring," she chuckled, tracing a finger from his ear and down his neck.

"Better than I remember, actually. She's a sweet ride. I can see why you were attracted to it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

"Promise me you'll be good to her and next time you get to drive" he smirked, leaning back against her and leaning his head back to rest on her shoulder as a hand reached up to touch her cheek with leather gloved fingers. "Though personally I must admit I prefer your purr to hers"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm

She began rubbing his shoulder gently, extending her reach to his neck as she made a soft purring noise in his ear.

"I can promise that. I can be gentle... Besides, if I damaged her or played to rough with her, then I couldn't enjoy it anymore. I'd very much like to continue enjoying her... And you," she smiled as she kissed the crown of his head, continuing her touch.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm

The youth closed his eyes with a content smile, perfectly happy it would seem, leaning against her an enjoying that soft touch.
"Want to come upstairs..?" Charlie asked softly, his hand drifting from her cheek to rest lightly on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm

"Did you even have to ask?" She grinned and responded softly as she took a breath and gave his shoulders a good squeeze. "I can make you more comfortable upstairs, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Charlie pulled away, swung his leg over so to get off the bike and onto his feet in one swift movement before reaching for her hand with a slight bow and a wide grin across his lips.
"I'm fairly certain I can repay such a favour" he winked and would, if she gave him her hand, lead them towards the reception and the elevator leading up to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Her grip on his hand was relaxed and she held his arm with her free hand. As they reached the receptionist area, her eyes wickedly darted to the side as she gave the poor receptionist a wave and a wink.

She'd find another way to scandalize that person yet.

Once in the elevator and the doors closed, she leaned into Charlie and pulled him to her. Hands clasping behind his neck, she simply stared.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:31 pm

He responded by pushing her back up against the wall, his hands either side her head as he grinned at her, meeting her gaze with steel blue eyes for a few moments before leaning in a little closer without breaking eye contact.
"Can I trust you to keep my secrets Cassiel..?" he whispered softly, moving his body up close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Cass' eyes never left his, even as her cheeks flushed slightly pink. Her fingers ran through his hair as she searched his expression.

"I wouldn't give away your secrets. A promise may not mean much, but... Actions speak louder than words. Your actions for me..." Her voice trailed off and she smiled, giving a chuckle. "You've been kinder to me than most. How many times do we find someone we're absolutely comfortable with?"

She shut her mouth... before Charlie could say anything to her about straight answers.

"I hope you can trust me. I want you to."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Well...
He leaned in, touched his lips to hers with a whisper and closed his eyes with a smile.
"I want you..."
Three simple words. Perhaps stupid of him, but he did want her so...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 pm

"I'm all yours, Charlie," she said and pressed her lips into his feverishly, pulling him close as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

A good reaction...
The youth let out a low muffled moan against her lips as she pulled him close, returning the touch as one glove clad hand found her cheek while moving his free arm around her waist. Not that he needed to pull her closer to him, she'd already made sure they couldn't get much closer than they already where. Though as the elevator came to a halt and the doors slid open, it did allow him to pick her up and carry her into the apartment without having to break from her touch or from her kiss.

Good thing he seemed to know his new Heaven by heart already as he made his way up the stairs with her still in his arms, simply having eased his hand from her cheek to her thigh to lift her leg up to rest on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

God, she loved it when he did that! He sure did have a way to make a girl feel desired, lusted after. She squeezed him with her legs and even as he walked, she began an assault on his mouth and face and neck.

"We've got to get you out of those clothes," she chuckled, but didn't let up on her physical attentions.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

"Funny" he grinned with a soft groan as her lips found that sensitive spot on the side of his neck where it met his shoulder. "I was about to say the same thing about yours..."
Charlie pushed the door to his bedroom open with his shoulder, moved a few steps into the room and gently tossed her onto the bed before moving on top of her. A glove clad hand once again finding her cheek as he pressed his lips against hers with a moan of desire while already pulling at her belt with the other.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Without breaking their kiss, she began pulling at his jacket, any article of clothing she could get his hands on to pull off of him easily. Her desire was growing, no doubt about that.

"Great minds," she moaned and took a breath. "Think alike, right?"

She wasn't moving out of desperation, no... Pure lust, maybe. Her fangs appeared as she pulled him and groped him. Really, there wasn't any where her hands wouldn't go given her ability to reach.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Jacket, gloves, shirt went first. Charlie kicking off his own boots while helping her get rid if some if those restraining clothes of hers as well, moving his hands in under her top to feel her naked skin against his as he pulled her up into his lap and pressed his lips hard against hers again.
"This... is me trusting you..." he whispered before letting her pull the tank top off him, revealing a still bandaged torso underneath it. His eyes opening to seek her gaze as he pulled her back down, allowing her to be on top this time as his shoulders touched down on the soft fabric of the covers.
A smile across his lips as he gazed up at her and guided one hand to the white fabric wrapped tightly around his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 pm

She let up on some of her sexual ferocity, eyeing him and then the bandages. She was obviously afraid she was going to hurt him. So when he guided her hand to the bandages, she touched them lightly while giving him a questioning look.

"Charlie...?" She whispered as she slid her fingers over the bandages, oblivious to her own partial nudity at the moment. Honestly, she looked scared.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

"Just trust me..." the youth whispered softly, loosening the bandages enough for her to pull them free. His smile never faltering as he continued to gaze up at her, moving his free hand to brush across her cheek and her lips with a gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

She did trust him... But usually where there were bandages...

Cass began to pull only when he touched her face. And she did so gently until it was obvious just how long the bandage went on. When it finally ended, she gave a look-- a pleasant, pleased one, but a look none the less.

"You still trust me to keep your secret, sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

"You wouldn't be here if I didn't..." Charlize smiled up at her, tilting her head slightly to the side as her hand drifted from Cass' and brushed against the side of her own neck. "I trust you with a lot more than I do most people..." the still androgynous, though now clearly female, youth grinned as she arched her back and lifted her shoulders off the bed while still cupping the other woman's cheek with a soft hand. Stopping just as her lips was about to touch those of the Rose.
"Do you still want me?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Cass' hands drifted, one on her cheek and side of her neck and the other drifting downwards. She brushed her lips against hers and smiled sweetly.

"What do you think?"

She planted the most inviting kiss on Charlie-- slow, soft and sultry-- and pushed her back onto the bed. She decided then and there that she would be the one giving all of the attention tonight, be damned if she protested.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 am

She let herself be pushed back into the bed with a content sigh against the other woman's lips, allowing her hand to drift from the Rose's cheek and through her hair, grasping it gently as she returned the kiss. There was no way she was going to let Cass leave there without being satisfied though she would get no complaints from Charlize who, for the time being, was quite happy with anything Cass wanted to give her and who was welcoming her touch with soft sounds of pleasure while her free hand still sought to discard the last of the woman's clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 am

Lips, hands, fingers, tongue and fangs- all workng in tandem, all for one purpose. Cass was not turned off by any of this, and even seemed to have some experience in this departmnent.

Once both women were nude, the real pleasuring began. And Cass mad sure to begin and end with the Kiss, the latter placed on Charlie's left inner thigh. She would draw out the experience as long as possible before Charlie returned the satisfaction.

Cass decided then that she needed to train herself to have more stamina.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 am

The youth that pulled Cass to her chest and kissed her tenderly by the end of it was one smiling happy cat by the looks of things. Charlize having made sure the Rose would be too exhausted to go anywhere by the time she sank her fangs into her neck and let her linger in the Kiss for a little while longer, moaning softly against her skin as she held her close. Returning the favour sort of speak, and enjoying every moment of it.

"Happy...?" Charlize whispered, licking the wound closed and returning the touch of gentle lips to hers again, kissing and licking softly while easing a hand down her back. The other brushing across her cheek and through her hair slowly. "You're amazing..." she smiled, easing the back of her fingers across her cheek as she gazed at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next