Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 am

"Happy, exhausted, infatuated," she smiled with half closed eyes. Cass nearly fell into Charlie, too tired to hold herself up any longer.

Cass just grinned, satisfied-- more than satisfied, really, if her ethereal expression was anything to go by. Her fingers continued to touch the Brujah's skin and lips, though they trembled from the very action.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 am

Good thing they didn't really have to move then.

The Brujah simply reached over to pull the covers partially around them before resting her arms around Cass again.
"Perfect then..." she chuckled, letting her lips part to catch one of the Rose' fingers between them, biting gently for a moment before whispering again as her eyes drifted shut. A lingering smile of satisfaction across her features. "Will you be here when I wake up...?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am

She gave a slow, exhausted nod and made a light sighing noise in the affirmative before offering Charlie a slight moan. "I'll be here," she whispered. She curled into the woman, trying to keep her wits about her just a little while longer-- to stay awake for just a few moments. She wrapped her arms around the woman, one of her hands coming to rest at her hip, and her lips pressed into Charlie's skin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 am

Charlize let out a low sigh at the feeling of her lips on her skin, briefly arching her back into the touch before softly sinking back onto the sheets with a lingering smile. One hand lingering on the back of Cass' neck with a light touch, gently playing with a lock of her hair while the other come to rest on hers at her hip.
She'd force herself to stay awake a little while longer before inevitably drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am

Blissful sleep...! She wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower   Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leather and Lace cont. - The White Tower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2