Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Except when people stood him up. Then he wasn't very patient at all.
"Any chance you'll tell me your full name? I'll trade you mine" she said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

No, no he wasn't then. "Like ah said. Ya gotta earn it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Ah well, was worth asking.
The youth simply gave her shoulders a light shrug as if to say alright.
"Working on it"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm

He smirked - that was a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 am

Stoneface could smile. Not bad.

"Now see? That's a much better look on you" the youth chuckled before looking away again with a smile. Her eyes lingering on the dogs for a few moments.
"Think.. think you'd be willing to help me understand animals a bit better? I mean, I kinda like them I just don't get them... at all" she looked up at him again slowly.
She was trying, really.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 am

It must be a Brujah thing. He shrugged. "If ya willin'tah put in de time."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

"Wouldn't ask otherwise" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

"Den we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

The youth couldn't help wonder if she'd ever understand him? She figured the odds were in favour of "no" but well, maybe it was still worth trying.
"If you want to , we can step outside?" Charlize nodded towards the stairs that would bring them up a couple of floors and to a outside area at the top level if followed, figuring he might appreciate the fresh air seeing as she was no doubt more in her element indoors than he was.
"Pretty good view from up here"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

He motioned for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Alright.
The youth moved past him with a smile and headed up the stairs. Of course it meant turning her back on him and the tag team of terror, but hey, she kind of doubted he'd bother waiting for her to look away if he wanted to floor her. That and well, hopefully he didn't have a reason to do that to her at the moment.

The stairs lead up a couple of floors, bringing them to the top of the building and an airy area partially enclosed by glass, with a wide view of the city and a fresh breath of air. If one could call the city air fresh.

"Better?" Charlize asked, leaning her shoulder against a wall while looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

It was certainly better, as he hands rested on the railing. He just took in the view - the sky, rather than the city. He looked up, not down... and thought of how the city looked from on high. From the clouds, floating on the wind. Such a peaceful feeling.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 pm

The youth seemed to be watching him more than the city or the sky really., although now and then his eyes would stray to the sky as that seemed to be what was drawing the Gangrel's attention.
It would no doubt take her ages to even start figuring him out. But a few things she seemed obvious enough. So she simply smiled and stayed quiet. Her hands tucked in her back pockets as she tilted her head to the side and let it rest against the wall as well.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 pm

It was nothing in the sky - it was the sky. The stars. The freedom. The world. Not the minute little moments, not the honking, the steel, the concrete, the anything. Just the sky.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

He was most certainly different than the people she usually found herself in the company of. Different though was good, it had always been good.
And seeing as he seemed to be enjoying himself, or at the very least seemed more at ease than he'd done downstairs, she remained quiet. Letting have his peace for as long as he desired it. As the youth could be patient, when she had the right reasons to be so.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

It was a good twenty minutes before he spoke. "Does ya clan talk?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Talk? Of course they talked. Most people talked. But really, the youth had a feeling no matter the answer to this one it might be wrong.
"Most people talk Mat" it wasn't the correct answer, she knew. "Depends on what you mean really"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 pm

"Ah mean what ah say. Do ya'll gathah. Talk. Share stories." how much more direct could he be?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:16 pm

"Back in Moscow we used to gather, throw some raves, wreck a bit of havoc" she shrugged her shoulders with a smile. "Around here? I dunno. I've been to one Clan meeting and it felt like we were being treated like kids by the Elders. Throw back into school and lectured" Charlize rolled her eyes with a groan. "So I don't know really. Got a feeling around here there's not much talk unless it's a bit of kicking from the higher ups. No place for sharing stories and the like. Not those kind of people really"
She lifted a hand to brush her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

"... Seems teh beh dat way 'round 'ere." he didn't seem happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Charlize gave a nod of agreement.
"Yeah..." she sighed, still leaned against the wall. "I'm not looking forward to the next Clan meeting if the last set the standard for this place"
Really, it was going to suck..
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:37 pm

"Sah, change it."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 am

"Not sure I have it in me to care enough about these people to bother trying" she sighed. "They stood by and watched my father die. Why should I bother doing anything involving them?" the youth shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 am

He shrugged, "Ah don't know 'bout dat. Ah wasn't'ere. But Jamie, de Prince 'ere... beh one ah de few ah respect. Ah don't know'em teh beh widout wisdom. Minus when it comes tah 'is womenfolk. But womenfolk tend teh make human males crazy."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

"Heh, it's part of our charm isn't it?" she chuckled, moving a hand to pull lightly at her shirt as if to adjust it slightly.
"Only briefly saw the Prince at the Clan meeting. Haven't spoken to him, so don't know what kind of man he is. Although if you say you respect him then perhaps at least he is a decent enough guy. Not many of those left this day and age"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next