Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

She had a track record that claimed differently, a reputation that supported her claim. If he was supposedly right, then what had she actually been doing for the last century? She didn't get him. Not one bit.

"What is it you want from me then? You keep telling me everything I am is a lie which makes no sense. Did I stumble into the Matrix? I don't get you..."

Their worlds weren't even remotely similar.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

He stopped, pondering what to say. He turned back, so one eye could focus on her. "Dat's de question, now ain't it? What ahm ah." a mere neonate who could wipe the floor with her. A childling, barely out of accounting. No status to speak of. No history.

"Ahnd if ya say 'fuck you' once more, ah will, ahn it'll 'urt worse den dis. Stop throwin'away words."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 am

She wasn't ever going to get him was she? Even if given another life time to try and figure him out.

The youth let out a low sigh but didn't say anything else, her body language suggested a silent yes to his words and left it at that. It was... safer.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 am

He nodded curtly. "Rest den. Ah'll see ya around." and he would collect the pups and head out, before he wrecked even more of her home. She was most certainly a 'her' now - proof was in the... well. Nevermind. Though the whole comment about her being his type.. .or not being. Was she hitting on him? Women. He'd never understand them.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Funny thing was, except for the part of him that seemed very much inclined to harm her, he was more her type than most who'd shown interest in her so far. The youth did have a small ounce of self preservation instinct though, and she despised being cut. So no, she wasn't going to give him another reason to gut her.

Charlize watched him leave before taking a couple of staggering steps and moving a bloody hand to the wall for support. Her skin felt like it was on fire...

Talk about one shit evening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5