Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

"It beh de little tings dat mattah. Ahnd ya changed many lil'tings." which was strange, considering that his eyes were closed, and had been closed since she went to change.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Moving a hand to rest on her hip she eyed him for a moment.
"Yes.. it's all in the details isn't it?" she said, still watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

"Many ah wise man 'as said dat. Certainly true in fishin'"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Fishing? Okay...

"You're a strange one" Charlize smiled to herself as she shook her head and moved towards the sofa to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 pm

"Ah am what ah was born teh be. Twice, if ya believe in our lore."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

"Tell me about it?" she asked as she sat down, still looking at him though throwing a brief glance at the dogs. "And you're welcome to sit down you know.."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ah'll sit when ah do." it wasn't mean or angry, he simply was not in the mood to sit.

"... Ain't much teh tell. Ah was always dis way. Always understood de beasts, always felt more at 'ome in de woods, de water den amongst people. Nevah saw de point ah moss pointless tings. Ah am as ah am."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 am

You are what you are.
Strange how when she'd tried telling him that he'd still called her a liar.

The youth smiled though, giving him a light nod of her head which was probably silly considering he still had his eyes closed.

Weird Gangrels...

"So... doggies.." she arched an eyebrow at the two beasts. The four legged ones. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 am

Obviously, he would disagree that she was as she was meant to be - pretending to be another gender. Roux perked up at the sound of food, tail wagging and banging the floor with a fair amount of force. Zydeco just waited to be served.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 am

For someone who didn't eat she kept a well stocked fridge, that much became evident when she walked into the kitchen and opened it up. Maybe it was old habit, maybe it was for the sake of keeping up appearances or maybe it was just a bad case of sentimentality, either way, there was plenty of fresh food, ingredients and various products of which she eventually chose a couple of steaks.

"You get this" she looked at Roux. "And you keep from chewing on my thigh the next time alright?" the youth hunched down, holding out a piece for each of the canines.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am

If Roux understood, he gave no sign of it, he just lunged for the steak. Zydeco waited, primly.

"She wants it cut and on a plattah so she don't make a mess." versus Roux who would gobbling down his piece, barely chewing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 am

Charlize was quick to pull her fingers away from the ravenous beast.
"You know what?" she got up and grabbed a platter and actually started cutting up the steak. "I think I like her better" the youth smirked, picking up the platter once done and walking over to Zydeco. "At least she's got manners" she put the food down and tilted her head slightly to the side, eyeing the dog for a moment before giving her her space.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

She did at that, for she was a princess. Roux was already sniffing Charlie, to see if she had some more steak hidden somewhere.

"Moss girls do."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 am

"Nah" she waved a hand at Roux without really paying attention to the fact that she was doing so. Because if she had she would've tried to keep it well away from his teeth. "They're simply better at pretending they do" Charlize smiled at him.
"So..." she lifted a hand to rest on the back of her neck again as she watched him, her voice softer than it normally was. "Can I trust you to let me keep my secret for now?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

The dogs remained being 'dogs' for the moment, hyperactive (or at least one of them was) pups. The Gangrel just shrugged. "Ah nevah said ah'd remove ya mask. Dat beh ya burden."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 am

And the youth did her best to ignore at least the more hyperactive of the dogs.
"Thank you" Charlize smiled at him. "I much prefer it that way" she stretched her arms above her head with a lay yawn for a moment.
"Do I still get to get pummeled by your dogs?" the youth chuckled after a moment, tilting her head to the side and stretching her neck slightly. "Because I still want that fight when I'm strong enough" because some things were imprinted in her nature rather than her gender role. And she still want that that fight.
At the very least she'd been improving.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 am

"'slong as ya don't skip again." he said simply. Roux was still trying to bowl Charlie over, with Zydeco saved each bite and drop of blood.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

"Trust me..." she eased a hand over her stomach as she turned and let the other brush against the top of the massive dog's head. "I won't be doing that again. In fact, if I should happen to miss a training?" the youth stepped over to the fridge and rummaged through it in search for another snack for Roux. "Chances are I'll be dead or bleeding out in an alley somewhere"
Because anything less wouldn't stop her from showing up. Seriously... she liked her insides to stay inside....

"Here, behave" she chucked another piece of meat at the dog and closed the fridge. "Last you're getting tonight"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 am

Behave was not often something in Roux's dictionary of terms. Honestly, Roux's "dictionary' was more like a pop-up book. And there was a reason he is such a large dog.

"Ah man, or woman, beh only worth dere word."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 am

"I'm a liar and a cheat, Mat. Most of the time anyways. But when I give my word I stand by it" she folded her arms across her chest and leaned against the now closed fridge. "So I don't give it lightly"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

"Ah'm aware, ah both tings. One beh wah ah nearly gutted ya, de othah beh wah ya still standin'."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

She mentally cringed at the reminder of his fist in her guts, though outwardly she remained unchanged.
"So... you trust my word then?" the youth chewed on her lip softly.
In all fairness, she had been on time to their appointments every night after the uhm, incident. Heck, she'd even stopped smoking around him. So she was trying. Actually trying.
Not many were worth that effort as far as the youth was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

"At dis point, ah trust ya fear in what ah'll do to ya." but it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

It was indeed a start.
"Close enough..." because she knew better than to try and lie her way out of that one.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 pm

"Nah, it isn't. But ah'm patient."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower   Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs + white carpets (Mat) - The White Tower
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next