Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm

"Just a guess. But it probably has to do with that whole owing Sam a Minor for something. Sam's dead, he doesn't need to worry about the little fuckup calling it in for something that might harm his reputation."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be calling him once the Warding is done, and it's night in Paris. I'll also have a copy of that paper for you when you get here. But now, I'd better call Ren and warn her. I didn't even tell Scion she was there, but she wants her involvement to be a secret, and Scion is good at ferreting out secrets."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 pm

She sighed.

"Goodie. I get to babysit in case Scion gets a real complex."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Henri sighed.

"Well, part of the reason for wanting Ren in on the Wards is so that she can go to ground at my place. I'm sure you already have her place already Warded."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 pm

She laughed.

"Ren lives with me. So yes, her place is warded beyond Hell and back."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 am

Henrietta smiled.

"Then I have no fear for our girl. She's one hell of a fighter, but with two such mothers as we, the safety nets we can put under her as she starts to fly are rather large."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 pm

She laughed.

"They are. I take high offense to people screwing with my deputy. So yeah, she'll be just fine, I'm betting."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:58 pm

She chuckled.

"As I take offence to people messing with my Clan. I have no doubts that she will be fine, and can handle anything thrown at her. We'll just be there in case she stumbles, to rip whatever hurts her to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 pm

There was the briefest of pauses.

"You have no idea, Miss Moreau. Is there anything else I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

"Non, Sheriff. But if we are both to be protecting our girl, please, call me Henri."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm

She laughed, quietly.

"Of course, Henri. Call me Rai. If there's nothing else, I'm going to start gathering supplies to ward your places."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:34 pm

"Everything will be ready for you half an hour after sunset. See you then."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"Awesome. See you then."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Have a good night, Rai."

*click*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Call the First (Rai) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2