Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone call - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Phone call - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Christine's phone rings

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 am

She answered.

"Christine speaking."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 am

"There is a sweet, homicidal gangrel, and her very lethal tzmisce best friend who are convinced, apparently from your Prince that I am simply using Eve as a tool, and are now angry with me." Grant said rather dryly and without preamble

"I believe the term I am looking for is 'expecting to die in rather short order' and I am trying to convince myself not to kill the brujah bastard before I go down. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 am

"Grant, you are speaking nonsense. I am going now to figure this out."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

"I have it on fairly good authority your Prince has told the independent Eve that I am simply using her as a tool. This in turn has set Eve off, and left her feeling very angry, and very, very betrayed. She is rather child like in many ways. In turn, I spoke with Victoria on the matter, and Victoria has taken the same viewpoint as your Prince, which in turn is putting me into a very dangerous situation. One I do not like in the least. This is the same gangrel who killed two Fae and destroyed an armored car. I do not need this level of angry with me, over a blatant falsehood spread by some Brujah with a vendetta against Ventrue."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 am

"What is your relationship with Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 am

"Apparently rather poor" he said again dryly "I met her back in May in Elysium, and thought she was charming in a sort of scary but good hearted ancient gangrel way. When I ran into her in a swamp in my holdings, and she apologized for being there and offered to leave, I told her to keep the swamp as a domain and we started forming a friendship. She said she'd help secure my borders without me asking her, and I accepted the offer... Up until now I thought everything was fine. Now I have a very sad, angry and betrayed feeling ancient on my hands. And it is far from comfortable. I may simply leave the state in fact. Tacoma smells less bad this time of year."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am

"Do not do anything hasty. I will discuss this with you again later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 am

"I will not. I am making preparations for a hasty exit if needful, but that is very old habit. I also told Areron I was rather displeased with Alexander, so you may wish to speak with her as well.... Sometimes I think it is a pity you aren't the Prince here. Thank you for your time, and I apologize for my unseemly stress."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 am

"Preparing is not hasty. I will speak to you later tonight. Good bye."

And she hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor   Phone call - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone call - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 1