Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) Empty
PostSubject: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:58 am

Christine's phone rang, showing Johnathon's number

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

She picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Mr. Grant. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

"Lady Lowery, the pleasure is of course mine and I thank you for your time. However this is a case of me sticking my nose into Camarilla politics where it may or may not belong, but since this could effect the clan at some point..."

"The Torereador Aereon is looking for the Harpy job. While I think she is likely better suited for it than the current harpy, is is rather weak, Aereon is... dangerous. Very dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am

He could hear the frown over the phone.

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:08 am

"I have something of a personal stake in this, just so you should know. The Toreador helped kill Johnny Nobody back in Seattle, who was Raz0r's domitor. As she is my lover, I am somewhat biased. However, your Sheriff has warned me about Aereon as well, that she is extremely dangerous. She has been willing to kill and engage in other unsavory actions that are not befitting a Harpy. I have no reason to believe she has changed her ways. I think given the Sheriff's warning to me about how dangerous she is, as well as her past history in Seattle, you may wish to consider not backing Aereon or putting out your own candidate for Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:10 am

"I see. I will look into this. Thank you for the information, Mr. Grant."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:11 am

"Of course. I felt it was my duty to the clan to let you know. I can give you a more detailed report on Nobody's death if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:12 am

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:14 am

"You will have it in your email inbox within five minutes. If there is nothing else then Miss Lowery?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm

"No thank you, Mr. Grant. Have a wonderful evening."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:45 pm

"You as well" he said as he ended the connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)   Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone call - Lowrey Manor (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: