Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 pm

"I will probably have lots of questions." She was still staring out the window. "Though I suppose that's mutual."

Last edited by Ren on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"Oh, I have plenty of questions. But why don't we start with yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 pm

"What's the issue between you and Victor?" It was asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Henrietta sighed.

"You don't pull your punches, do you?"

She was silent for a long moment, but more as if she were gathering her thoughts, than an unwillingness to answer the question.

"Have you ever felt the beginnings of love?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"I'm Brujah, we never pull our punches." Though it sounded like she was making light of it, she was actually rather serious.

She glanced over at the woman. "I've never felt anything close to love." She admitted. "If this is too deep of a subject, too painful, I can withdraw the question."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm

She shook her head.

"Non, it is not too painful. It is a facet of me that you must understand if you are to be my student."

She paused again, taking another long sip of her wine.

"New love is a bright and shining thing. And Victor was there for me when I was in a time of need. But when he faked his death, I mourned. I raged. And then I was reminded of an older love, one that was raging as much as I was."

She sighed.

"When Victor came to Port St. Lucie, and I ran into him when Sam called for help, something inside of me broke. I will never forgive him for what he did, and he will never forgive me for turning back to Doc so quickly. And we have forever to hate each other."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 am

"Sometimes I think I'm lucky I don't know what love feels like."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Henri smiled sadly.

"Love is a beautiful thing. I have only to think of Doc's feeling's for me, and I'm Queen of the World."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 pm

"It's rare that I hear about the positive aspects."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

"Do you want me to go on about the good aspects? That might take a while."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 pm

"I have time" She smiled.

She wanted to get to know her Clanmates...for once.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:55 pm

She smiled.

"Love. It is a wonderful thing when it works. You always know that the one who loves you will be there, waiting for you, ready to give you anything you want or need. You need never wonder if you are worthy, because they make you feel such by their presence alone. I have no fear with my love around, for he will back me up in everything. I have a full and complete partner in him, never mind that I am the only one of us with the semblance of life."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

She gave a hesitant smile. "That sounds wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Henri nodded ever so slightly.

"It is. But it is also rare, even among the kine. So very rare that when I first beheld Doc's love for me, I did not know what it was. But he didn't let me forget, once I did."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:11 am

"I've never experienced anything like that. I'm not sure I can." She'd tried to be open to it. It just wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Henrietta smiled.

"As I said, it is a rare thing. But if you should ever find it, the person who reciprocates it should stick around long enough for you to realize what you feel."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:48 pm

"Someone sticking around at all would be nice." She laughed, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Henri chuckled.

"Oui, but I sense that has changed. You have people around you who have no intention of going anywhere. We will love and support you in our own ways until you no longer need us. And then it will be you who has the choice of walking away."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

"I don't see that happening any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 pm

She smiled.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"Thank you, Henri." She was grateful to have family around who didn't hate her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

She smiled.

"You're very welcome, love."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 am

"I'm rather tired, would you mind horribly tucking me in?" So small, and so very fragile.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Henri smiled and stood.

"Of course, love. Right this way."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Ren followed the beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse   Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Again (Ren) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next