Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:57 pm

He hadn't been allowed to leave the penthouse after she had put his drunken self down on the couch.  But there was plenty to eat and drink.  And a television.  Shortly after sunset, she came out of the bedroom in a robe, to find where he had gotten himself to.  Hopefully, he was feeling better.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

He was an old hand at this. He felt like shit when waking up, but plenty of fluids, and hearty food left him feeling more or less normal.

Of course he was happy to see Henri walk in and smiled when he saw her "Gonna chew my ass now ain't ya Henri? Or worse?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:56 pm

She smiled and moved to sit in one of the chairs.

"Oh, Joshua. Why did you think going drunk to the Regency was a good idea? I'm going to have to replace the carpets, now."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

He sighed "I'll pay for that. Why? Dunno. It's all a mind fuck you know. I go on a bender once, twice a year. Went there, figured to see what it was..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

She sighed and brushed back her hair with one hand.

"Joshua, you are less than nothing to those people. They will kill you, and pay me for the trouble. I do not want that to happen. You must be careful."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 pm

He nodded. "Fucked up world Henri... now more than it was a couple weeks ago. I'm a boat bum, not a vampire's slave... well guess I am now."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 pm

She smiled.

"You are still a boat bum. You are just my boat bum. And I will take good care of you. But others just won't care. You are lucky it was Teddy you ran into, and not one of the others."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 pm

He winced... "I told her she reminded me of a hooker I knew..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Her hand tangled in her hair again as she looked at the floor.

"I'll handle it. But it would be best if you didn't go there drunk again. I'm the one who runs it, but I don't get to make all the decisions."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm

He nodded. "I'm sorry Henri, I won't go there drunk again. Did I really piss on the rug?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, yes you did. And puked on it. You really were quite gone."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

"Skull fuck Henri. And... I get angrier easier. That's not cool."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 pm

She stood and walked to him.

"Joshua, I'm sorry. We will work on your control."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:33 pm

"What I want to work on" he said with a sigh "Is getting back onto an even keel. Shit... and this celerity you call it? Another mind fuck. I need to find purpose in this world of yours Henri."

He looked her in the eyes "You gonna make me a vampire someday too?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm

She cupped his face.

"Is that what you want? And I will help you find an even keel and a place in my household."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

He smiled at her touch

"Dunno. Seems to take all the fun out of life not having daytime. I just didn't know what you were going to do to me. Staying alive is probably the best for me right now, I don't even want to consider something else."

"So whatcha want me to smuggle? I suspect Cuban rum and cigars just ain't your thing. Not a big fan of coke either. It's fun, but people have ruined it."

Clearly, somebody remembered the glory days of the 80's.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm

She leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"For now you will live. And we will get you used to your life now before we put you to work."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

That brought another smile. "Well I gotta keep active just to stay sane. Got a customer wants me to run a powerboat up to Jacksonville for 'em, but that's a milk run. Why don't you tell me about what you want me to do for you and I can at least start thinking on it and planning for it? I got close buds in the coasties and in the harbor. I've done enough good things for them both where nobody tends to ask me too many questions."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 pm

She smiled.

"How do you feel about blood diamonds? And other less than legal gems."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

He shrugged "Warlords is gonna do their thing. Not my problem that continent can't get their shit together. Might help them if the white man would just leave them alone, but even so... meh. Their problems aren't my problems, and their mindset can't rise above killing each other anyway. I'm good"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

She nodded.

"Then I will move my man with less morals than you to that run, and put you on the gems. Someone else gets them to Cuba, you get them here."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"You got someone who can bring them to me offshore? Can't just sail into Havana you know, not on a US flagged yacht, and not with US ID papers Usually I got guys I meet offshore for shit."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 pm

She nodded.

"I'll put you in touch, and you can work out the details."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

"Good, good. So.... now what? I got like what? Eternity or some shit like that? What do you vampires do all the time anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 pm

She sat next to him.

"Well, I run this club, make sure the place of safety for vampires is secure, and run my other businesses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next