Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse

Go down 
+2
Cassiel Vella
Estaban Fortunato
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Estaban was quiet, though watching her, a hand in hers. Something wasgoing on but there was no reason to talk about it till they got to Mal's..unless she wanted to.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Cass' free hand fidgeted- with her gold chain, her bag, the buttons in her shirt. The girl just couldn't sit still. She seemed... Afraid to speak, but speech came in fits and spurts in hushed tones. Her attention was focused all around her- out the windshield and the passenger window and behind her. Utterly paranoid.

"He said his name was Markus Jakobs. That he was an Agent of God. He appeared to me out of nothing. He wanted to give me guidance... For a price."

She let out a sigh. "It's confusing... Maybe you and Mal can help me sort it out."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

He looked at her as they pulled up to the building.

"Markus Jakobs. So he saves your soul for a price? We will help you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

"Funny thing, that. I wasn't aware my soul needed saving," she said with a week smile as Estaban parked the car.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience. But Mal did insist on getting me here ad quickly as possible. So thank you. Really, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm

He smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Don't worry about it. I am glad he called me. You are family and a friend on top of that. Come on, lets go inside. And... I like your soul just the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm

"Thank you, friend," she smiled before squeezing his hand and exiting the vehicle and waiting to walk with Estaban inside.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 pm

He smiled and walked her up to the door. He opened the door and led her in.

"Hey Lucy, we are home."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Cass threw a careful but paranoid glance around-- inside and outside before she stepped into the house completely. She did not, however, seem willing to move too far from the door once inside-- at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:01 pm

He was tapping keys on his phone when he looked up.

"Oh, for Pete's sake. Cassiel, darling, Jim says that he will be here shortly and that someone named Charlie wishes to come along. I don't mind personally, but with the state of things as it is, I will not declare it kosher until you give your go-ahead."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

That seemed to snap her to attention. Her paranoid looks around seemed to stop as she looked right at Mal with a softened expression.

"Charlie?"

Then she nodded. "It's kosher, go ahead and tell him it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 pm

He smiled and waved the other two Toreador into the room as he texted Jim with his free hand.

"There we go. Jim says he will tell us what is going on as soon as he gets here. He also says it's very bad, and that he's just sent someone off to speak with the Sheriff about it as well."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:10 pm

"Of course it's bad..."

Cass looked around once more before moving and sinking into the sofa, drawing her knees to her chest.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that... thing... showed up here, now."
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm

He walked over and sat beside her, reaching out to put a hand onto her knee.

"And if it does, I am here to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 pm

She nodded.

"Be careful, Mal. It can see right through you. Right into your soul, I think."
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm

He smiled.

"Lucky for us both that I have no soul, no?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 pm

That at least solicited a smile that wasn't so forced before the stress of it all just weighed down like a ton of bricks. Frustration, anger, fear-- the emotions ran the gambit, and they all compressed into a tight ball that suddenly just exploded.

Cass didn't wail, nor did she make any noise at all. She simply turned her head away, letting a few stray blood tears fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Because she turned her face away, he caught her chin to bring it back. He didn't say anything. He just stared into her eyes for a moment. Then he pulled her to him so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"Shh. You're with family now."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Cass gave one simple nod and wiped her face on her sleeve-- yep, on her sleeve and with complete disregard for her wardrobe. At least the shirt was black...

"I thank you both for that. For being family."
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 pm

He smiled and patted her cheek.

"Well, I don't know how much you'll thank me later. Would you like a drink, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 pm

She nodded in the affirmative at the offer of a drink. Drinking was good...

"Oh? Why wouldn't I be thanking you later?"
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

He laughed and waved a hand.

"I am a royal pain in the ass, darling. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"See there? I thought I was the pain in the ass, sugar," another smile. At least he had her talking and seemingly less worried.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Elder
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm

He flashed a grin.

"Not yet, you aren't. We could, of course, change that, if you were so inclined?"

He wiggled his brows suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 pm

"I'm afraid I have a headache this evening," she gave him a wink as she wiped the last hint of blood from her face.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Estaban hed been letting Mal do his magic, but that one he couldnt let go.

"You are both pains in the asses. No reason to fight over it. But then, you are also both very lovely and enjoyable pains in the ass. And family. Makes all the difference in the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse   Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving up (Mal and Cass) - Malachi's Penthouse
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next