Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After hours... - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 pm

He smiled. Moaned against her. Looked at her through the mirror's reflection. "Show me." He whispered by her ear. Dragged his teeth along her shoulder. Tugged hard on her nipples once. Then his hands were gentle again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Her eyes half closed, working up and down on him, tightly feeling him in her, her fingers dancing across her button, and a ripple like a belly dance snaked through her body. Her nipples hard, the rings, bouncing as she moved, and her body pressed against his as she moves.

Gently taking his one hand, sliding the thumb into her mouth, sucking hard. sliding it in her mouth, and her hips reflecting the sensation on him in her.

A tremor races through her, while she keeps riding him, in a slow, and appreciative way.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm

He let her pull his hand to her mouth. The other cupped her breast. Tugged lightly at her nipple. Letting her move nice and slow. He groaned when her mouth closed over his thumb. A shiver to mirror hers ran through him. His teeth grazed her shoulder lightly. His eyes turned to the mirror. To watch them both.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:19 pm

She grinds harder into him, a deep musical hum from her, while she steadily, slowly and intensely rides him. Mini ripples through her, releasing his thumb, as a deep raw moan sounds, she slides her fingers to the side of him as he still enters her, leaning slightly forward, letting his hand on her breast hold her weight.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:34 am

He moaned against her shoulder. Used the weight of her in his hand to pull her back against him. His hips rose to meet her. Grinding against her slowly. But not speeding up at all. He watched them in the mirror. Smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 am

A louder cry as he grinds into her slowly, a ripple through her, watching him watching them, she smiles back and grinds back with a moan of deep pleasure.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 am

Then he moved her faster. He pressed up into her. Groaned quietly. Let his eyes close. Another shiver ran through him. Letting her feel him. Feeling her around him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 am

When he picked up the pace, she cried out softly, feeling the shiver through him, and tightening on him to intensify the feeling.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

The feel of her tightening caused him to shiver again. He groaned softly. Then he continued to pull her down onto him. Just a little faster. He watched her move in the mirror. Smiled at her. Bit her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Feeling him shiver, hearing is groan and then the pull down on to him a stronger ripple through her. A soft keening in her chest is constant, as he picks up the pace, she smiles at the bite, while deeper blush covers her chest, and another stronger ripple through her. With the stronger ripple an actual raw cry out and eyes meeting his in the reflection.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 pm

He met her eyes in the mirror. His lips curved into a smile. Then his hand left her hip. Let her set the pace for them both. His hips came up. Pressed hard against her. He groaned into her shoulder. Watching them both in the mirror. Then his hands came up to cup her breasts again. Tugged lightly at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Greer picked up the pace meeting his thrusts, a louder moan as he tugs, still watching him back as she rode him and grinded towards her own release.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

He let her feel him shiver. Let her hear his moan. He watched her in the mirror. A harder tug against her nipples. A slightly harder bite to her shoulder. Pressing his hips upward to meet her thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

He was playing her like an instrument, his combined sensations, and as he presses harder into her she crys out. He can feel a stronger ripple through her as she starts to build towards her release and says softly "Harder please...."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 am

He was only too happy to oblige. He pressed harder into her. But not any faster. He brought her down hard against him. His hips rose to meet hers. He shivered once and closed his eyes. He groaned against her shoulder. Then he bit her sharply. "How hard ya want it darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 am

A shiver ran through her with a cry out as she felt him harder, felt him respond and heard him groan. A sharp intake of breath when he bit sharply and she whispered "As hard as you want to give it." as another ripple flowed through her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

He still paced himself. But he pressed hard into her. Hard enough to hurt a lesser woman. He shivered again. Moaned against her shoulder. Then he turned her head to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Her natural resistance, made it easy for him to do so, a loud intense moan as he hits hard and deep, turning she passionately kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

He started to shiver. With a loud groan he pulled her tight against him. Held her there while he had his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

She holds still enjoying feeling his obvious pleasure, softly humming and relaxing against him when he's through.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

He kissed her gently. Then rested against her shoulder. He smiled. "Ya like ya mirror darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yes I do very much." looking at them both in the mirror. Her eyes get big, she tenses then she closes them tightly then slow opens her eyes again. Whatever she saw gone, relaxing again into him, and nuzzling him while he rests on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm

His hand slid over her stomach. Holding her there. He nibbled her shoulder. "Anythin else ya need me ta fix up for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh I" with a slow smile "I am sure I can think of a few other things for you to fix." with a content smile "but if you want to keep going" gently squeezing him "I would be most grateful."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

His brows rose. His hips pressed up into her. He bit her shoulder. "Now I'm all curious what ya mean by grateful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After hours... - Gilded Cage   After hours... - Gilded Cage - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After hours... - Gilded Cage
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next