Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Greer used the key, listened to see if she still had company or not, and then smiled at Charlie.  "IF you don't mind I'll go get changed first and then then find you some clothes." with a smile at him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm

"Sounds good" the youth smiled, briefly hesitating before stepping inside as he knew he'd continue to leave pools of water in his step until he got changed. That and the sea water would leave his hair all sticky once it dried up. Oh, happy times.
Ah well...
"In advance... sorry about the carpets" Charlie chuckled as he followed her into the apartment, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Greer shrugged "They'll be fine." heading back to the master bedroom, he could hear water running, and then about 10 minutes later the water stopped. Another 10 and she was walking up the hall, in purple pj pants and a black Tshirt top. "I put some clothes in the bathroom, plus towels and toiletries so you can wash the salt off too." with a radiant smile and nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:52 pm

The drenched cat of a youth flashed her a smile as he pulled his soaked coat off.
"Thank you" Charlie chuckled, as he tried to keep the water from dripping everywhere before hurrying to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.
A shower and a change of clothes would be good.

It didn't take long before the sound of running water could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 pm

She sat down at the piano and started to play randomly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 pm

The shower lasted maybe ten minutes before the water was turned off again. Allowing another twenty minutes to pass before the youth emerged from the bathroom, a towel over his shoulders as he dried his hair with a smile at her.
"You're good at that" Charlie said, giving his head a light shake to move the wet bangs out of his face. "You play beautifully"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Momentarily lost in the music, she then hears his voice and says softly " Thank you." looking at him "Welcome to my place." with a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 pm

He smiled again, a soft smile that seemed to reflect in his eyes for a moment before his gaze drifted from her to briefly take in the apartment.
"Thank you" Charlie said, tracing his fingers through his still wet hair and ruffling it slightly. "It's stunning. My compliments to your taste in interior design" he turned back to her and flashed her another wide smile. "It matches you perfectly"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

"I like to think so." with a happy grin at him " Your smooth but you know that."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:24 pm

The youth let out a soft chuckle, lifting his chin slightly and stretching his neck a little as he wandered over to her with a smile.
"So I've been told" he said softly, coming to a stop as he rested his hip lightly against the side of the piano, the damp towel still across his shoulders. "As I keep telling people though: I'm just being me..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 pm

"You can sit beside me I don't bite unless asked nicely" with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

"Good to know" the youth winked, sitting down next to her with a smile. "I usually tell my dates the same thing" he added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well not on a date, so I think were both safe."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:08 pm

"Quite safe" Charlie smiled at her before his eyes drifted down her arms and to her fingers resting on the piano. "Did you often play for my father?" he asked, looking sideways up at her again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 pm

"At times but not as much here as I had in France." looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 pm

He smiled, giving her a light nod of his head.
"I'm glad he got to meet you here" he said softly. "It's good to know he had a close friend around" the youth turned to face her, seemingly unafraid of meeting her gaze with steel blue eyes. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Her green ones met his "That was fate. His clan taking him and then him dying in there hands." with a sad smile. "but he was happy here. He was wheeling and dealing, his shoppe and his toys." with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 pm

The youth nodded again, his gaze dropping as he rested his hands in his lap.
"I'm glad... he needed a little happiness in his life. He was all too good at dragging himself down at times" he said softly, tracing his thumb across the black diamond of one of his rings.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:47 pm

"We all can do that." gently touching his hand "Black diamond?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Charlie lifted his hand so that she could have a closer look if she wanted to, not minding her touch. His right hand was adorned by two rings while a third could be seen on his left hand. All set with black diamonds and platinum. Really, they must have been worth a small fortune.
"Gifts" he smiled at her. "From my father. He knew I have a thing for black diamonds so the crazy man bought me these three back in ninteentwentyfour I think it was"
His hands were well taken care of, the nails manicured and his fingers sleek and delicate with the soft touch and skin of someone who had most likely enjoyed a relaxed life before their embrace.
"Always kept them with me since" Charlie looked up at her again, tilting his head to the side and causing a few strands of still wet hair to fall down into his face.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Observing the rings as he spoke, "He did like to spoil his friends." looking up and then brushing the strands from his face.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

"Yes he did" the youth smiled at her, briefly closing his eyes with a low sigh at her touch.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm

"So do you play at all?" her green eyes staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 pm

"Afraid I'm one of those people who're better at listening than playing" the youth smiled at her again. "My" he considered his choice of words of words for a moment. "My biological father insisted on lessons, which I never attended" Charlie chuckled. "Although... if you'd want to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Greer smiles at him, places his fingers on the keys, and starts to teach him a simple melody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage   Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowned (Charlie) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next