Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

She nods yes, nuzzling his hand, and contently purring in his lap.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

The King in Yellow settles back in the cushions and let's his eyes close. The soft whimper of the girl still chained to the wall and her purring is the only sounds in the chamber save for the odd popping of the charcoal.

He is content and allows the moment to linger, waiting to see if his impulses took root.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

She reaches for his free hand, slowly starts to kiss up his arm, gently dragging her teeth over his wrist, then kisses up to his elbow, again then drags her teeth across his vein there, and then kissing up his arm. Then at his neck, she nips, licks, and then slowly bites him.

The low purr, turns into a growl, as she slowly takes from him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:41 pm

His eyes open to slits as he watches her kiss up his arm. Not what he was expecting, but effective. As she bites, he gasps quietly. It hasnt been since his Embrace that he has felt the Kiss, and it was not at all what he remembered.

He sighs contently and allows the pleasure to seep into him...but his fingers do close tightly in her hair. Just in case she was getting froggy. Otherwise, he allows her to take from him.

"You know what you do, pet?" he whispers softly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Slowly she lets up from where she bit him, licking it closer, and looking at him her head tilted looking very much like a cat while looking at him, shaking her head no slowly, at his words and licks his blood off of her lips.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

The King in Yellow runs a slow finger down his neck where the blood had just flown.

"The blood bonds us now, pet. You will feel it very soon. You are mine now. There is no escape. For the rest of time, you are mine." His fingers loosen in her hair and resume petting.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:57 pm

With a momentarily flash through her eyes "Me to you but not the other way." softly in Spanish, then it's gone, she lays her head down to be petted, and a soft purr again sounds from her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 pm

The King in Yellow smiles in a very pleased way and strokes her like a cat. It had been a good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3