Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 am

He is chiseled and hard in all the ways a man should be. For a moment he is still, then he presses her down into the cushions. Her legs are spread with a hand, but his other fingers don't leave her throat. Pressing himself against her, he rubs slowly... ever so slowly.

"I am going to claim you now, pet. Slowly. When you are flush with pleasure that you are limp and can no longer struggle, then I will bind you," he rubs against her again, slowly pressing just his head into her. "Bind you closely. Completely. In chains of crimson and steel. Oh, the things I have planned..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:00 am

Another shiver through her at his words, waiting on the edge of frustration, she tries to arch more towards him, a soft frustrated growl, and softly she says "Si Papi."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 am

The King in Yellow starts rocking into her, slowly by measures. Still with the fingers at her throat, keeping her head firmly wedged into the pillow. His other hand wanders over her flesh, tugging at the nipple rings, fondling breasts. It is an excruciating wait before he is finally within her, striking gently against that special spot.

He smiles down at her. "You feel... superb. Perfect, even." Growling, he leans down until his face is an inch from hers and orders in a breathy whisper, "Tell me how you like this, pet. Tell me how it feels. Tell me your desires while I fuck you." He accents the last sentence with an upward thrust into her violently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

She screams in pleasure as he thrusts into her, trying to gather her breath "I love feeling you in me, taking me, commanding me, it feels blissful, then you take me to nirvana" a shudder goes through her "I dream of this, desire of you, and miss you when I am gone."

A scream that is primal/musical and pure sounds as he thrusts again and again; arching into him "I want you to take me any and every way, to claim, consume and control" a moan and taking another deep breath "Please Papi, harder take me please" in Spanish, giving up on words while her body, vibrates again as he continues, unable to speak any longer.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 am

The King in Yellow growls, biting her ear. Fingers of steel wrap around her thigh, bending her back. Again he thrusts into her. Then again. Her flesh is bent and twisted till she is nearly doubled over. His entire weight is upon her. He needed more of her. More. All of her.

His thrusts into her are vicious, powerful, claiming. A loud growl is echoing through his throat, and her ear is firmly between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 am

She needed more of him, the move vicious he got, the louder her cries became, another crash slammed through her, and when the loud grow sounded, he heard right by his ear, barely a sound "Si Papi Si." trying to give him more of her, while her nails rake down his sides, and he can tell her natural resistance has increased greatly since their last night of such intimacy.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:46 am

The King in Yellow grows his pace, finding her frame's increased resilience to be quite... delightful.

"Good girl," he hisses. Again and again, the King in Yellow works into her. Using her thigh as leverage, the King in Yellow flips her around. Letting go of her throat, he takes a wrist in each hand. The leverage is increased, and she is pulled into a twisted pretzel.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

The change in position, is readily taken, lowering her head to give him better access to her from behind, leaning against his hold of her arms, a steady keening from her, while various ripples and shivers flow through her with steady "Si Papi Si" and "More" all in Spanish.

Her hips start bucking against him, her wails get louder, and she tightens on him inside her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 am

The King in Yellow thrustss into her intensely over and over. His goal is to crush her resistance with pleasure. A single climax isn't enough; he must have more. So very much more.

"Good girl," he growls. "Come for me. Now."

The panting, melodic growl next to her ear is demanding, authoritative, and brooks no disobedience.

Last edited by The King In Yellow on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

A purr/growl melodic tone rips from her thrown back head, a crushing wave flows through her, and a tight squeeze onto him as she answers his command, letting the apex flow from her and still a wail sounds from her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm

The King in Yellow thrusts into her as deeply as he will go before releasing her wrists and taking her be the waists. As he would an oversized doll, he flips her around and scoops her up as though she weighted nothing. Long strides carry them to yet another girl, drugged and chained to the wall. He takes the girls arm and thrusts it into Greer's mouthbefore pinning her to the wall with his body and beginning to work forcefully into her again.

"Drink Bella. Let the pleasure overwhelm you. Climax for me again."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

Greer bites into the girl, drinking her in, the drugs in the girls system working into Greer, her head arches back, a wail sounds out that is raw/primal and yet still musical; as another crash slams through her body and a vibration seems to now stay part of her as he continues to use he as he wishes.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 am

The huge blue giant growls as she climaxes again. So close now to being where he wanted her.

He presses into her before lifting the pressure and carrying her to the third girl. He tosses Bella at the girls feet, still as you would a doll. Strong hands position her on all fours. Fingers entwine in her hair and press Bellas face against the girls thigh. Behind her she can feel the creature positioning himself against her, but incorrectly. It seems his intention is to sodomize her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

A muffled no, as she bites the girl before, tensing anticipating the pain, but drinking deeply from the girl, and another ripple cascades through her body.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

With her tensed as she is, the pain is brilliant when he finally drives into her once more. Keeping a firm grip in her hair, he uses her head to pull her helpless form onto him. It feels like an eternity before his drive forward ends, and the journey shatters any illusions she might have had about his size and strength. He pauses, growling into her ear quietly.

"Tell me how you feel, pet..."

The long fingered hand not entangled in her hair slides slowly down her belly to minister the tender flesh between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm

A keening sounds while he drives forth, the keening gets louder and louder the more he goes till it's more like a hoarse cry. Her body shaking from the intensity of the action, her hips bucking against him, and when he growls she says barely above a whisper "Sublime" then he touches below another shriek sounds and another cascade slams through her body as she's in pure ecstasy of the moment a twisted pleasure/pain that is drowning her on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

"This is your place; on your knees helpless before me. Say it."

He doesn't wait for her to speak. Strong fingers manipulate her flesh, forcing pleasure to sweep through her. Then his hips begin a savage and grueling pace into her. Even with her unnatural resilience, the scent of her blood is heavy on the air. She is quite certain that a mortal would be dead or in such teams as to be nearly so. But it was irrelevant ; the pleasure mingles with the drugs, the sweet foggy drugs, and make this a transcendant experience.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Another wail sounds from her at his assault, an attempt to answer as he wishes, but it's more an incoherent primal/raw/growl that sounds from her.

Then that switch that he seems to trigger when he's fully in control, he feels her body and mind are fully open, she is in a state of nirvana and pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 pm

The blue creature keeps a steady, taxing tempo, but bends and whispers in her ear. This is where he wanted her. No resistance. No defenses. She was literally helpless before him, and now was time to put down the hammer.

"You want to be mine, pet. You will beg me. You will sell yourself to me, for all time. You will plead for my bond. My blood. My leash. You will do these things while we rest in the afterglow of this moment. And you will be happy for them."

As he speaks, his quiet magics pull the memory of his words from her mind, but not their intention. He has no supernatural means to compel, just effect mundane ones....

And with that, he straightens and redoubles his efforts to stupify her with overwhelming sensation. The hand in her hair pulls back hard, and rather then manipulate her flesh for pleasure, he begins heavily spanking her to accent his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

She hears his words, then he again drowns her in the mixture of pain/pleasure, the drugs and still he can feel her pleasure rippling through her body and a pure tone/growl sounding from her that is melodic and beautiful. He can easily sense she will never ever tell him no.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

The creature growls again, flips her around so that he can see her pleasure. Pinning her down, driving into her once more.

"Come for me Bella. Scream your pleasure..."

His thrusting into her is poweful and insistent.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Her back arches towards him, arches her head back with her screams of pleasure, it's still oddly chaotically musical and she has no inhibitions at expressing her ecstasy. Her body below him squirms, thrashes, another shudder with after shimmers runs through her body to his pleasure below him.

Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

The King in Yellow finally slows till he is still. Twitching inside her for a moment before he withdraws from her, he bends and licks her face strangely.

"Good girl..." he growls before collapsing next to her. But she is given no rest, as he takes a fist ful of her hair and guides her face to his manhood. "Clean me, pet, I have been soiled."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Oddly like a kid that's been giving their favorite candy, she begins to enthusiastically lick him from balls to tip, then with great skill she begins to work him into her mouth, and humming all the while she "cleans" him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh, she is his favorite servant, there is no doubt of that. He allows her to minister to his flesh before pulling her by the hair into his lap and petting her as you would a smallish lap animal.

"Good girl. I feel much better now. Is your soul less burdened, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next