Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am

It wasn't a night she normally returned now, but she wanted to be here and safe.  It was the only place right now that she felt like she could be herself most of the time, instead  of only part of the time, and setting down the medical books on her bed she shook her head.

Why was she feeling the need to change, but after Alex, Victor and then Estaban.  She was feeling, fragile, outdated, and worthless.  Heading to the bath, she drew it, and then slid into the tub.  The satyr helped as usual, she choose a fresh scent, and then went back to her room.

Her energy was gone, her usual pretty happy demeanor gone, and sliding on her "outfit" of the night.  She headed to Eden to get toasted or at least that was her plan.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 pm

The King in Yellow perks as his pet returns unexpectedly. He stalks her silently, watching as she bathes. He riffles through her thoughts, feeling her mental defenses weak. She was malleable, oh so malleable. Now was the time. Tonight.

As she walks towards Eden, two incredibly long tentacles leap from the darkness. She is lifted entirely off her feet, and rolled not a tight cocoon. Not an inch of her is left visible. They are cold. So very... very cold. And the darkness is complete. With the added feel of movement, there is a certainty that she might very well be falling into the Abyss.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm

A stifled scream of panic as she begins to fall, trying to move with no avail and a shiver runs through her as well as the coldness seems to seep in even deeper from the piercings also getting colder with the fall.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Which way is up becomes almost a struggle. It should be that way, right? What... why is that hard? Time is hard to tell. Everything is hard.

Just as her limit is being reached, just when there is nothing left for the cold to seep out, just when darkness would never again be breeched.. it is. She is spilled onto a cushion in the center of a room that evidently has no entrances or exits. The King in Yellow is standing before her, nude and unmasked. On each wall is a beautiful girl ranging from 14 to 16 wearing a collar and nothing else. They are chained at the wrists and ankles. The room is strewn with cushions.

"Good evening, my pet."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Shivering "Good evening Papi." she says softly, her eyes glancing around and she rubs her arms hoping to get some warmth back.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

The room is quite warm. Once the terrible crushing tentacles are pulled from her flesh, the warm seeps back into her.

The King In Yellow gestures to the spot directly in front of him, "Kneel her, pet. Now."

Pivoting slightly, he tosses a handful of vibrantly purple leaves onto a brazier of charcoals. They hiss, and then a thick, glittery cloud of smoke sweeps across the room.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

With no pause, or hesitation she kneels in front of him, then looks up at him through her eyelashes but not directly.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Long fingers fall to her hair, petting her head as one would a beloved pet.

"You have entered my home. Your home. Where you belong. And with you, you have carried a burden. A heavy burden," he wafts the smoke cloud and it starts to seep towards the walls, crawling up them unnaturally, blanket the youths bound there. Who promptly begin to fidget and pant. "Tell me of these things that trouble you, pet."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 pm

She looks up at him, leaning into his touch "I keep being told I'm usesless, need direction and should be more driven." with a sad sigh. "I just wanted to be where it's ok to be me." she says softly all has been in Spanish (good sign she's really upset) and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm

The King in Yellow switches to Spanish as well.

"My pet, why would you ever value another's opinion over mine? Why...?"

He settles into a deep welcoming cushion. With only a momentary pause, he scoops her up like she weights nothing and settles her on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"I am looking for a place to fit in, other than here, and" looking down "you say I am fine the way I am." softly still in Spanish but gently rocking on his knee.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

The King in Yellow nods, continuing to pet her.

"You are perfect exactly as you are, pet. You are mine. And I will not have you bring some of this unpleasantness here," as he pets her, the fingers of his other hands reaches out and starts to fondle her breast.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

She looks at him "But if I can't come home to work it out" a soft moan sounds as he plays with her breast, her body instantly responding to his touch, and she arches towards his touch.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm

The King in Yellow pinches her nipple and twists slightly.

"You are always welcomed here. This is your place," the girls on the wall are starting to moan softly and writhe. "But, this irritating behavior must be purged. Instead, I desire you and your obedience. Do you understand, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

A shudder runs through her at the "Yes Papi"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

His tone is rich and velvet, almost like a caress without flesh. Long fingers leave her nipple to cup her entire breast and knead it firmly.

"Good girl. Tonight, I am going to use your flesh for my pleasure. You want that. Tell me you want that, pet."

Along the walls, the girls pant quietly, watching them. The glittery smoke is clinging to them like dew and clearly correcting around each of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 pm

She looks at him "Yes Papi please please do so." with a touch of pleading at her request or was it his.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 pm

The King in Yellow's fingers tighten as they move through her hair. His grip is made of steel and she is swept off her feet. He rises smoothly.

"Good girl," he strides to one of the girls. Without bothering to wait, he kicks at the chain binding her. She collapses into a heap, panting and moaning. The King in Yellow drags the girl to a cushion. Guiding Greer to the girl's thigh, she can smell the clinging floral smoke along her skin. "Drink."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Greer drinks from the girls thigh as instructed, taking till told to stop, and smells the clinging floral smoke while she does so.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 pm

The girl tastes... strange. Floral, maybe. Her vitae clings to the tongue oddly. And just as these thoughts are being processed in her, the body high hits. An incredibly intense wave of euphoria, pleasure bordering on sexual gratification sweeps over her. Oh, whatever that girl was on was really good stuff.

The King in Yellow chuckles softly and tosses Greer into a cushion. Looming down on her, he begins to stroke himself.

"Be a good pet and please your Papi."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm

She looks up at him, while another shiver flows through her, moving towards him on her knees, she places her hands where his are stroking him, then starting to lick, her hands moving to his balls to entice, cup, stroke, while her mouth swirls, licks, then taking him fully into her mouth, looking up at him, her green eyes shining reflecting the high while another ripple flows through her and humming softly. While looking to see if this is pleasing to him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

The King in Yellow smiles down at her in a pleased manner.

"On your knees before me is where you belong, pet. Never have I seen such a beautiful sight as you giving me pleasure."

He sighs contently and allows her to work. Slowly, he grows for her, till he is large and glossy. "Such a good pet you are." Slowly, fingers caress her face before closing around her throat and lifting her off the ground in a single powerful jerk. Her lips are brought to his, and he is kissing her. Tongue caresses her lip and tongue and explores her mouth completely. The motion is strangely claiming.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 pm

She limply hangs in his hold, enjoying the kiss with a soft coo, sounding from her, a deep blush warms her body at the feeling of being claimed.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am

The King in Yellow continues to kiss her for several minutes, finding that motion to be delightful. Finally his lips part from hers. Powerful kisses are put along her jaw and down her neck (just around his fingers), shaking her slightly with each kiss.

"There's a good girl," he says softly against her ear. Slowly, he lowers himself to his knees. She is still held tightly. "And your flesh is so... very pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am

A stronger shudder flows through her at his words, her hands reach for him, gently touching down the front of him, teasing his nipples, while her body arches towards him, and a soft mew sounds while she tries to get him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp   Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next