Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 am

When his hand tightens around her neck she leans into his hungry kisses trying slightly to loosen his hold, while his intensity increases she slows her response.

Even as the heat from his attention warms her, she pauses briefly, she hesitantly lets herself respond to his attentions, and waits for him to disappear.

But her body responds instinctively, to his caresses, and her body still rubs back against his.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Disappear he does not. He is, for all she can tell, an amorous, health, virile young man.

As her body reacts to his desires, a hand cups a breast even as he pushes away from the edge of the pool. The water is warm, almost hot, and filled with a million kissing bubbles. His lips break from hers long enough to explore her neck and the hollow next to her throat.

Then, rather slowly, he starts sinking under the water and pulling her down with him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Giving into her desires than fighting, running her hands through his hair, a soft gasp as he cups her breast, arching her neck back to let him explore easier and down into the water with him she goes.

The warm water flows across her with him, a slow smile crosses her face, and her hands start to explore down his back.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:36 pm

The water is rich and stimulating. It tingles and explores like it is aware of her needs.

As her hands caress her paramour's back, she finds chiseled perfection. He is muscular with lines an Olympian would be jealous of. He growls quietly as the water overtakes them. Lips continue down her neck, chest and breast as the hand along her neck keeps her firmly captured.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm

A giggle as the water tingles in the right places, her fingers play along the lines on his back, then one returns to his head as his mouth reaches her breast, unlike his grasp it's insistent, but he can easily move from it; and she wraps her legs around him while they continue going under.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 pm

As her legs enclose around him, she becomes intensely aware of two things. The first is the heat of him. The second is how obviously aroused he is.

Her giggles begin and are stifled by the water as it passes over her nose and head. A momentary panic as breathing is stifled... wait, when did she need to breath again? The mouth against her breast takes a moment to minister to her nipple before responding to her hand. His face turns and kisses her palm, completely unphased by being completely under water.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Dawning on her that she doesn't need to breath, gently lifting his face up and kissing him deeply. As the water seems to change slightly to more a mineral spring, and the water a slightly cooler temperature off setting the heat from him.

Teasingly rubbing against his arousal with her hips, and then letting him up from her kiss. Looking curiously at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 pm

The blond creature's hips raise and press against her in a responding tease. He chuckles deeply as she kisses him, but the sound isn't heard so much as felt. In fact, the water carries the sensation against her skin like another caress. As she draws back to look at him, his eyes sweep over her slowly with obvious hunger.

"What...?" He asks in a throaty whisper that sweeps over her through the water.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm

The blond creature's hips raise and press against her in a responding tease. He chuckles deeply as she kisses him, but the sound isn't heard so much as felt. In fact, the water carries the sensation against her skin like another caress. As she draws back to look at him, his eyes sweep over her slowly with obvious hunger.

"What...?" He asks in a throaty whisper that sweeps over her through the water.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm

"Nothing" she replies back with a whisper that feels like silk against him, moving herself slightly to a more intimate tease of just in then out, slowly moving him in and out, and running her hands down his sides slowly but more assure of herself that he is truly real if one can be.

Leaning forward, nibbling on his ear lobe, and a soft hum can be heard/felt as she works him into her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

The man is not insubstatial given that he was formed from the dreams of what men wished they were. A purr escapes him as he feels her velvet, and a soft gasp as she attacks his ear. As she gets closer, his hands return to exploring her. A fondling of the breast while he explores the curve of her spine. As she gently works his length, his own rocking begins to intensify, pressing into her with more and more raw passion and hunger.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

She finally works him completely into her, pausing for a moment to just feel him there, and letting go of his ear lobe with a soft giggle. Kissing him again with an increasing fervor, moving faster to match his growing intensity, and her hands go back to exploring what she can touch.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

He pulses within her, feeling hot and alive. As she pulls away, his hand find there way to her hips, firmly taking hold. His eyes devour her, screaming lust and desire. Then he begins to pull and push in that familiar dance. Each movement is powerful, yet strangely protective.

The water begins to churn about them and the taste of it whispers of salt and surf now.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Letting the rapture of the moment take hold, her humming changes to pure notes of sound or maybe song, and taking his powerful motions as ripples throughout her. The sounds again intertwining him as silken or velvet cords against him. Her own muscles clenching him in her own personal rhythm, while the water only adds to the moment, and she drinks in his image.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm

He growls and licks his lips. His stride doesn't break as he bends to take one of her nipplrs into his mouth. Time becomes elastic and stretches as their live making burns away the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Enjoying the attention, the emotions, and the rippling of so many things intertwining her voice calls out as crystal bells, chimes or pure sounds of nothing but pleasure and desire while he continues the pace. Her hands intertwine in his hair holding him to her breast as she tries to arch into him, driving him deeper, and a throaty hoarse "Si" sounds while she swallows the moment.

Not wanting the pleasure, desire, and raw need driving on the passionate moment.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm

As she arced, his pace quickens and grows more demanding. He swells in her and fills her. His tongue caresses and tease her flesh as his teeth graze her gently.

The blond is intense and passionate, and clearly drawing unparraleled enjoyment from her. A growl rips from his throat again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm

A shiver runs through her at the growl, wrapping her legs around him tightly, and her nails rake down his back. Her body shakes, yet still responding to his attentions, and a surprised cry sounds from her that intensifies his emotions.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

It is probably the mixture of her nails and her noises, but he can contain his pleasure no longer. Holding her hips with all his power, his rhythm quickens dramatically. She can feel him swelling and burning and releasing. The pleasure washes through him in waves and crashes into her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

The first crash slams into her she holds on to him, letting it feed into her and back into him. Not wanting the dream or the intensity of emotions to end.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm

The intensity doesn't end immediately. In fact, it seems to carry on for hours. Pure, unadulterated bliss...

The pleasure only begins to fade when she opens her eyes feeling the sun slink bahind the horizon. But, her hair is damp, smelling of the sea. Her bed is warm, as is someone had been laying beside her. And she might feel the familiar presence of other, irrefutable evidence of a night spent wantonly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Greer's hand falls to the blood on her stomach, silly thing, and after healing it realizes she's starved. Resting a hand where someone was or wasn't shakes her head and reaches for a robe; and heads to the "Eden" room to have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2