Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Night (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Disco Night (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:54 am

Victor nodded "That makes sense. Hopefully it works out for you. Yano... if you decide to ahh keep him. Maybe I could help, so you avoid the messy artificial entanglements that come with that sort of thing"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:55 am

She shook her head.

"I appreciate the thought, but no. No. If that's a road I choose to travel down, I can't risk you deciding to get pissy at me and trying to basically hold him hostage or get possessive all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 am

Victor actually managed looked offended at that. "I keep my bargains. I always do, to the letter and the spirit."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:04 am

She nodded, sipping her scotch and leaning close to him. It offered him a good view of her cleavage, but that wasn't the point of it. She sipped her scotch and spoke quietly to him.

"I know you do. I wouldn't mean to imply otherwise. But I don't share very well. I can't risk him growing to resent me because he loves you, as unnatural as that love may be."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:05 am

"I understand that" he nodded "It was a thought. I'd have even brought him all the way over just to help you and piss off Windsor if it came down to it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 am

She blinked, tilting her head.

"He'd make a good Ventrue. But we're not at that point. For the love of God, we've been on one date."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 am

Victor smiled, drained his glass and held it out for more. "God I'm getting buzzed. I better stop after this one. Anyway, long term thinking. You expressed your concern with just this situation holding you back before, I am now offering solutions should they be required, which means you can relax and simply focus on building a relationship, knowing that there are all the viable options you need to make it happen longer term."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 am

She refilled his glass and smiled.

"Well, it's something to think about. But honestly, I don't even know if I'll hear from him again. Yes, I've heard from him and that he's busy -- but that doesn't mean that he won't just bail and I'll never see him again. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, it just wouldn't be the first time that sort of thing has happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:18 am

"You have a serious issue with optimism. We need to sit down sometime and have a long conversation about the things that are holding you back."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 am

She snorted.

"Got a year to listen to everything? Because it's going to take that long."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 am

Victor sighed and upended his glass.

"Come see me tomorrow. And I will show you where my hope for the future and for a wonderful world of light and brightness comes from. Despite all that surrounds us."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:23 am

Her brow rose.

"Okay...."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 am

"How do you think I managed this life a cripple for so long? It wasn't because I was bitter, nasty and uncaring."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 am

She laughed softly.

"Victor -- I may be a pessimist, but I'm not a generally cranky or unhappy person. I enjoy being me, I just have no faith in other people."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 am

"See, I'll show you why I do have faith in other people. I had faith in you, and it paid off. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 am

She waved a hand.

"No, you had faith in my reputation. That's different."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:33 am

"No, I had faith in the person who stole a mincemeat pie to get buzzed, and who is so awkward with herself that she doesn't even realize half the awkward innuendos she creates. Reputation is important, but reputation is born of the person who makes it. What is my reputation in your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:39 am

She thought about that for a few minutes.

"I think you're a nice guy. A little out of touch, but still nice. And I think you try very hard to be honorable, but I think sometimes you are a little misguided. That's not a bad thing, it makes you more human."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 am

"So my reputation is defined by who I am as a person. And who I am as a person makes my reputation. Know one, you know the other. You know, I would not loan Chase Covington money, but I would want him beside me in a fight. Even though I truly believe he would not cheat me and would pay back exactly what he agreed, I would still not loan him money, because of who he is, but I would give your new friend a million dollars on a handshake. And that is because I already believe in and trust him."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 am

She blinked and tilted her head.

"Why? What have I said that made you think that way?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:50 am

Victor pointed to his heart and smiled

"My incurable hope and optimism in humanity and a lifetime of fighting for it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:03 am

She chuckled.

"Chase is pretty human."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:54 am

"Chase is a whoremonger who has unusual ideas I do not subscribe to"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 pm

She smiled at that.

"But that doesn't make him less human. It just makes him someone who enjoys the other sex -- maybe a little too much."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 pm

"He cheats on his partners and believes in an idealized, non functional agrarian society that exits only to support the very strong. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Night (open)   Disco Night (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Night (open)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next