Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Ali was working away behind the bar, it was a hoping Friday night and she was working steady behind the bar. Having a ton of fun because tongiht's drink special was for "$25.00 you could drink around the ranibow." with a grin at the person she was serving.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Somethings were worth seeing, tonight it was the DJ and the DJ's usual dance crew - it was a fun crowd lost between Ravers and Hipsters - but at least they were drinking, as she went to make a yellow drink for another person.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:54 am

It was that time again. And by 'that time' it meant that she was, literally, looking for someone to take home. Pure and simple. Needed to be someone of the male persuasion and didn't even need to be all that pretty. Just someone she could take home. She was no beauty queen but she wasn't bad looking by any stretch. She just didn't want someone to take home who might be clingy or want a second date. She didn't have time for that.

Oh, look. Drink specials. She walked up to the bar and waited her turn.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:52 am

"Hello beautiful, may I interest you in the $25 rainbow drink special this evening?" with a bright smile and a tempting ticket array of rainbow colors.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:42 pm

She nodded with a smile, sitting her Mastercard on the bar and sliding it toward Ali.

"Sounds perfect, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:41 pm

"Which end of the rainbow do you wish to start?" discretely taking her card with a grin at her and preparing to start her drink.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Her brow rose and she shrugged.

"Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:59 pm

She soon had a green concoction before her, with a big smile from Ali "Most have been skipping the green one and I like sour apple!" with a chuckle. "Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Of all drink flavors to skip, apple wasn't one she would expect. She just smiled and picked up the drink, giving it a taste before taking a bigger drink.

She then turned to look out over the club, to see what her prospects might be for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm

It was a sweet with a hint of sour, looking out she saw the guy dancing with almost every girl on the floor, but not staying dancing with just one. There was the one in the dark corner, dark and dangerous looking, with his five o'clock shadow and then the clean cut all american in the corner cracking jokes.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:03 am

What the hell, she decided. And called the bartender over to buy a drink for the two men sitting. Mr. Social Butterfly would need to chill out some before she made a move on him.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:21 am

Ali walked over, "Yes Beautiful how can I help you this evening?" with a warm smile curious what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:25 am

She had already given the bartender her card, so she just pointed to Mr. Chuckles and Mr. Dark and Broody -- her mental nicknames for the men.

"A round on me for those two gentlemen, please," she said with a nod as she pointed. "Whatever they're currently drinking is fine."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:30 am

"Done and done - want me to point you out when they ask whom sent the drink?" with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:33 am

She smiled, a friendly sort of way.

"Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:46 am

Ali poured the drinks delievered them and then pointed her out. Mr. Dark and Broody whispered back, then Ali moved over to her "He was wondering if you'd join him at his table." with a head tilt towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:56 am

Since that had been the goal, she nodded with a bright smile.

"Thank you," she said to Ali. Then she was up and walking over, green drink in her hand that she sipped -- but she wasn't sipping slowly. She just didn't want to get too drunk too quickly. Walking up to Mr. Dark and Broody's table, she gave him a smile and nodded toward an empty seat. "Mind if I sit?" she asked, actually waiting for an answer because she was polite, even if she was really just looking for a little action.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:04 pm

"Yes please.' he said with a deep baritone voice, he was actually handsome in a 5 O'clock shadow and dark Mediterranean way. "I'm Paulo." extending his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:23 pm

She moved to sit, then extended her hand. Her handshake was actually pretty firm, for a woman.

"Nice to meet you Paulo, I'm Jessie."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:30 pm

"So forward a woman, good handshake what does Jessie want with Paulo?" he said leaning towards her with his voice low and sultry.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:36 pm

She leaned slightly forward and took another sip of her drink.

"To have a good time," she said bluntly, though her smile was sweet when she said it. "Even if that good time is just sharing a drink and decent conversation." She meant that. She came to take someone home for an hour or two. But she was a believer in fate, so if that didn't happen, she was okay with that, too. Meeting new people was always fun.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:38 pm

"Then let's go to a place we can talk." he said matter of factly to her and raised his drink to her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm

She raised her drink as well, draining the glass. She had absolutely no fear whatsoever of the man. As she drained her drink, she rose to her feet.

"Let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:50 pm

He downed his drink, then left a tip on the table, standing offering her his arm, and then went to leave the club with her.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Shannon
Methuselah
Jessie Shannon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:03 pm

She picked up her card from the bartender and cashed out her tab, then slid her arm through Paulo's to leave the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)    Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Fun it's Friday Night! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next