Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working the night away (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Working the night away   (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Ali was dressed for work, pink choker but had her dark hair in braided pig tails.  

She was behind the bar, but had the body shoot kit ready and a softly laugh as she but the pink glow in the dark lip gloss over her black lips. But the CURE Friday I'm in Love blared out.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:41 am

The boss was also there that evening. She was not behind the bar, though. She was at a table with three other people -- three people that were distinctly hippie-like. At least, that's how they looked.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 am

Ali waved to Miss Mckensie and kept setting up things for that night.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 pm

She flashed a smile to Ali and gave her a wave and a thumb's up... then turned back to her table and the chatter that was going on there.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Ali gave a big grin and then kept working; curious if the 80's Icon's were going to visit or not.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:01 am

If they were going to, they weren't there yet. At the moment, the boss was waving her over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 am

Ali headed over, "Good evening Miss McKenzie how can I help you?" with a warm and friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 am

The redhead looked up.

"Round of shots for us here. Regular kind, just straight up tequila."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 am

"Silver or rail?" with a look to Rai, some had preferences with their Tequila.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:16 am

She smiled.

"Silver. The Aha Toro, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"The whole bottle Miss McKenzie?" tucking a stray strand behind her ear, while she stood straight and still had a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 am

She shook her head and smiled.

"We'll start off slow for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:55 am

'You got it!" with a bright smile turning and going to get the shots. She poured them out at the bar, then moved to Rai and her guests. She set the shots down, "Anything else?" making sure they didn't need anything more at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 am

The redhead looked at her with a smile and a shake of her head.

"Not yet. How have you been, Ali?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm

"Adjusting to the new job schedule, school but so far so good. Thanks for asking." with a grin at her and her skimpy outfit looked really good on her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 am

It didn't go unnoticed. The men (there were five of them) were hippies, not blind. Also not stupid. So they didn't openly stare, but each one of them gave her a good once-over. You know, just because.

The redhead didn't seem to notice.

"Do I need to look over your schedule again? I can make some adjustments for you if I need to."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:50 am

"No just a change so getting use to it." With a warm smile at Rai and then a bigger one for the guys.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 pm

She smiled and nodded, lifting her shot glass.

"Well, then. You should take a shot with us as well, Ali. We're celebrating the winter months."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

She looked at her "If you insist Miss Mckenzie" moving to get her own shot and then returning to her "celebrating the cold winter months?" Looking at them all curiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 am

She smiled.

"Well, 'cold' is relative. We're in Florida."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 pm

"Winter is still colder." With a smile at her lifting hr glass to drink with them all.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:11 pm

She laughed and raised her shot glass in salute.

"True. But it's still better than a Seattle winter."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm

She downed her shot with the others, then looked at her "Isn't it just rainy there?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:23 am

She tilted her head back as she took the tequila shot, then laughed.

"Oh, no. It doesn't rain that much. But it does get very cold."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:59 am

"Good to know Seattle isn't for me." with a grin at Rai, waiting to see if they want another round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working the night away (Open)    Working the night away   (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working the night away (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: