Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theme night .... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Theme night .... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Ali was laughing it was "summer goth" night - she'd never seen so much white in the club. She was in a black Lolita number with a lace collar over her choker. Her long hair was up in pig tails and she was happily working behind the bar.

Since he'd gotten back she'd been working steadily, taking only one night off to let off steam, otherwise she was working.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 pm

The car was exquisite and rare. Literally worth millions, the Duesenberg was something one rarely saw outside of museums or high end car shows, but it had been Victor's daily driver and mechanical pride and joy since 1935, he'd driven it through the gates of Stalingrad, and through Berlin in 1945, and throughout eastern Europe throughout the latter half of the 20th Century. The driver of the rare car was just as unusual. Reasonably fit looking, impeccably dressed in a hand tailored suit, and wearing an eyepatch that was apparently matched to his reserved looking suit. Victor was parked in front of the club, and simply observing, clearly not caring how much he stood out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm

A number of club attendees mentioned the car out of place and so she went up to check it out herself. She walked towards the car, then walked behind it, tried to discretely take a picture, then send a quick pic text, and then towards the drivers side upon hearing the familiar it was sent sound.

If the window was up she'd knock if it was down, she smiled at him "Do you need assistance sir?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 pm

It was a rag top convertible with the top down. Victor looked over and smiled.

"No, just out enjoying the night. Did you wish to take some more pictures? I don't mind." That after all came with the fact he stubbornly refused to stop driving his old car.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 pm

"It's beautiful, I've never seen one like it before in person.  Just on TV. But if you're okay, then I'll go back to work." with a bright smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:03 pm

"Want a ride around the block?" He said with a polite smile, as if he'd been asked and offered such a thing a thousand times before.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 pm

"No on the clock and have to get back to the bar, but if you're ever offering at noon when I'm not working... then maybe." with a devious smile and starting to walk back towards the club.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm

"Ah, I never am up at noon, I work the European and Asian markets. Awake at night, asleep in the day." he said while turning off the engine and hobbling out of the car. She could see he was crippled, and walked with a severe limp, and required a cane to move about, and that the car had been subtly altered to accommodate his unique physical needs. It was custom coachwork that normally was only ordered at the time of manufacture, or perhaps for somebody able to afford such a car in the first place today.

"I'll come inside a bit though, I've always wondered about this place."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

"Very well" with a smirk as she led him past the line to get in, making a hand waved gesture to the bouncers checking ID's and looking back at him, while her pace was steady but not overly fast - so it was easier for him to keep up - but it wasn't obvious to most.

"Tonight is a "Theme" night - Summer Goth..." with a roll of her eyes, while she entered the club, a way was "parted" while she moved forward the club goers moved out of her way and his while she headed back to the main bar area.

Washing her hands once behind bar, she looked at him with a professional smile, "What can I get you?" as Goth music rang out in the club.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

"Very interesting" he chuckled as he limped inside and found a seat "Gomez Addams wore a suit, perhaps I can get a pass on the theme eh? Hmm do you have any 50 year old scotch? 30 will do if not. Fifteen in a pinch."

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 pm

She held up her finger, then pulled out a key from around her neck, slowly slid down behind the bar, then came up "I think you may like the Bowmore 46 Year I have. It's better I think then the Master of Malt 50 Year Old Speyside I also have." looking to see if he had a preference. If he was ordering then she shouldn't have to mention the cost of it per glass.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:22 pm

"Let me try the Bowmore please" he smiled

"Pour yourself one as well if you like."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 pm

"Never drink on duty but water, but thank you. Do you wish it neat or on the rocks." curious on how much of a scotch man he was, she did have the frozen "balls" that would chill the scotch but water it down, but ah it was a subtle bartender question.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:27 pm

"Just a splash of water to open it up a bit"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 pm

She poured him a "perfect" drink, she pushed it towards him, "I'll be right back."

Then she worked the bar, refills, paying out, and taking orders. She did so with a smile, smoothly and efficiently. It was obvious why she was the main bartender at the "big bar" here in the club.

After about 15 minutes, she stopped looked at him, then asked "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

He had sipped at the drink while she was gone, and made a quick trip to the bathroom in her absence.

"It was excellent. 1968 was an interesting year I think."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 pm

"I have no idea. Wasn't around." with a grin that says yes I know I'm young "But I think there was a movie made with that year in it's title."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Victor didn't look like he had been around for 1968 either. "Mmm I haven't heard of that. I'm pretty well read though, minored in history." Well minored in creating history perhaps. The sixties still annoyed him. Too many itchy fingers on too many big red buttons. He had a Ventrue's distrust of atomic weapons, and the sixties had been nerve wracking at times.

"So Gothic Summer" he said while looking around "How does a place come to stock high end Scotch, yet have such an... interesting theme night?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 pm

"Owner has good well very good taste, not all nights are like this but it was requested so we obliged." with a soft laugh. "Never one to pass up an opportunity to make a profit. Tonight is normally a slow night so I said why not."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 pm

"That makes sense" he nodded. "I've never actually been in here before. I was out for a drive and thought to stop in."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 pm

"Well it is a nice night, but most of the time I'm working nights or at school or with a friend or two. So I don't really get out much." with a look around to make sure the bar was flowing smoothly still. A glance at the other bars, some bouncers and then back with her full attention to him.

"So did you enjoy the lingering flavors of the scotch?" with a raised eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 pm

"What are you studying?"

"As for the Bowmore, I rather enjoyed it. There was an unexpected hint of cream at the start, and I can still taste some... citrus and pine on my tongue. Quite pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 pm

"Just switched from Business to Psychology." she seemed to be waiting for something then stopped and shook her head "Sorry I still hear my father yelling at me for that." with a less sure of herself smile. "But I really hated business and from this job I realize I'm pretty good at helping others."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm

He chuckled. "The two are oddly intertwined sometimes, and you can help people through business as well. But if your calling is psychology, then you should run with it. "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

"That's what my best friend said too." with a laugh "And so it gave me the courage to change the major plus being a contentient away helps too." with a smirk. "I'll be right back."

It was a slow song so she went to work the crowd coming her way. She checked on him briefly while she worked steadily for about 30 minutes, then pausing again once the rush was over and an obvious favorite song came on as the dance floor was suddenly very crowded again.

"Another drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme night .... (open)   Theme night .... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme night .... (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: