Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

steampunk Wednesday (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:01 pm

"When you put it that way, then yes by all means - I graciously look forward to receiving it. " she pulled up a club card "Can you have it shipped here?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Victor took the card and busied himself on his cellphone, and looked up a few moments later.

"Done." he said while showing her the rum in question

"Savor it, preserve it, and perhaps 56 years from now, take the last drink from it when it will be a century old, and none remain who remember being issued it aboard ship."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 pm

"That's really special, thank you." with a smile at him. "I've got nothing to give in return sorry Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:07 pm

"You appreciate it Ali, that is sufficient. Sometimes I forget what happiness is, but every now and then, a moment presents itself where I can help create a little bit of it, and then I can savor that moment."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:12 pm

"Well I will genuinely appreciated it, and enjoy it." with a bright smile at him. "It's very nice of you, and I'll get you that CD soon."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 pm

"Thank you" he smiled softly "I'll listen to it all."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:15 pm

"You may not like it, but it keeps me moving." with a chuckle "And it's nice when I've had a bad night I can put it on and just more or sing out with it. I am assuming you'll want the English Versions."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:17 pm

"Probably would be the best" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:22 pm

"So you'll be stuck with my songs in your head too." with a grin at him and as if on cue the DJ starts to play Whenever Whereever Ali laughs "Okay here's your first taste. It's an oldie one of her first English songs to hit the American market."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:24 pm

"She has a good voice" Victor agreed after a moment of listening
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:25 pm

"Why thank you." with a bit of dancing behind counter as she laughs finishes cleaning up for the night.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 pm

"She is singing about the size of her breasts..." Victor said with an oddly prudish look. It was funny, because he certainly had an eye for the ladies, but could be strangly uptight about sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:28 pm

She looked at him, shaking her head "Yes and that her's aren't fake, but it's still okay." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 pm

"I cannot comprehend the desire to artificially enhance bust size. It is unnatural and grotesque. A natural breast is far more flattering and appealing, regardless of size than one..." and there was that oddly disgusted look again "inflated beyond what a person was born with..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:32 pm

"I think so too, but when they were trying to get me to model at 15 they told my parents I'd need to get some before I could model." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Victor looked aghast and looked Ali up and down with an appraising eye.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with your form or figure. You are an attractive woman with a pleasing shape. Larger breasts would ruin the proportions and be out of place."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 pm

"I refused so no modeling for me.' with a grin "And that was that."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

"Hmmph " was all he had to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:17 pm

She nodded to him, "I figured if I need to make changes to do it, then it wasn't for me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:10 pm

"You could freelance. I know a photographer I could introduce you to"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:13 pm

"Now I much prefer bartendering and trying to figure out what to get a degree in. I don't want to watch what to eat, I'm not a fashion kind of girl and I am happy not to be one. But thanks."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"I think you'd be good at criminal psychology "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

"Well I'm debating dropping psychology due to how horrible this semester has gone, and thinking about just taking linguistics major..." with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm

"Lot of work as a translator too."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm

"That's what I was thinking." with a nod to him. "I can cut off my Spanish and imitate Cuban accent sorta okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steampunk Wednesday (Open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next