Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

steampunk Wednesday (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:50 pm

"Ah that is unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:52 pm

"Halloween's on a Friday this year, work night in the bar industry." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:56 pm

"Be a good day for tips then"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:59 pm

"Yes and I can move in a suit...." obviously thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:00 pm

"There you go"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 pm

"She wanted to dress the same, not sure she can pull off the suit part...."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 pm

"I don't see why not, if she can find one tailored to fit."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:06 pm

"I don't want to do the mole dress though..." with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:14 pm

"Perhaps she could, and you could do the suit?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 pm

"I'll see." with a nod to him. "Who knows.... but it's a good idea. Thanks Victor."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:16 pm

"You'll get my bill in the mail" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:17 pm

"Well then you won't get the pictures of the outfits." she smirked back.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:20 pm

"Good point"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:22 pm

She chuckled, then went to finish the last part of inventory, then slid the sheet into the drawer, and at 1am the place was Victor, the DJ, two other customers, and that was it.

"So sure you don't want another drink?" with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:32 pm

"No, I am good. Thank you. I do have to drive, and it wouldn't do to crash a rare car now would it?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:37 pm

"No no not that beauty." with a chuckle and filling her water glass again. "So favorite mix drink?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 pm

"Mmm... Rum and ginger beer is a good one."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:41 pm

She nodded to him, "Last time you had that?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:42 pm

"Couple years ago" he chuckled. "It's an old drink, born of the sea, and the men who worked the sea and of the islands. I savor it when I have it."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 pm

"Now you've put me on a quest you know this right?" with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:45 pm

"If you wish to do it commercially and cheap, Goslings Black Seal and Reed's Ginger Beer. The trademarked name is Dark and Stormy. However, there are better rums, and Reed's is excellent, but any quality ginger beer will do. I would recommend Pusser's Navy Rum, or your favorite premium dark rum. The darker and blacker, and more molasses smelling, the better."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:48 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." pulling out her phone and taking quick notes. "Now with this dead of a bar I'll be closing at 1:45, instead of 2."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:49 pm

"Will you permit me to gift you a truly exquisite rum?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 pm

"Why would you do that?" she asked curiously and leaning on the counter. "I don't normally take alcohol from men. The whole worried about being drugged thing." with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 pm

"Because there exists an ever shrinking window to acquire the last stores of real British Navy rum that were sold off in 1970. I can have a bottle shipped directly to you. Some things are such rarities that they should be enjoyed before they vanish forever. As to why? Why not? You will appreciate and savor it, more so because it would be a thing normally out of your reach. Like driving my car, it is a small thing to me, that reaps a greater return when offered to somebody who can appreciate it. I expect nothing, nor would ask nothing, and you could say that you were able to enjoy one of the most famous rums ever produced, and when you are elderly, you'll look back on it and smile, recalling the bright days of your youth"

Last edited by Victor Steele on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steampunk Wednesday (Open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next