Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Good thing then that Teddy was patient, as she would gladly stay there until she got the hang of it, or until she felt tired enough to give it a rest for the night. The trick, the Caitiff insisted, was to picture it as she had pictured her illusions the first times. To keep insisting it was real until reality in fact gave up fighting it and gave in.
Shadows were real, anyone could see them, to touch them meant to take that one step further to the place where yo understood that it didn't need to have mass in order to be felt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Fingers flexing in the dark, Cass continued to stare at Teddy as she worked and thought and concentrated. She was demonstrating more patience than Teddy had ever seen. Who knew how long that would last, but hopefully for a while. "It's like emotion, isn't it? You can feel it... but you can't always touch it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:07 pm

"Mhm" that was actually a good way of seeing it. "But when an emotion becomes strong enough, it becomes almost tangible doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:09 pm

"So thick, sometimes, that you can almost cut it with a knife." She made a slashing movement through the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:10 pm

They stirred. Which had the Caitiff smiling.
"Exactly" exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:12 pm

"Well, what do you know..." It was interesting to say the least. "My hand feels cold. Is that suppose to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:17 pm

"Shadows are always cold. The darkness is... nothingness really, so yes, it's cold" darkness was nothing and at the same time something, something that could scare even the strongest of people.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:19 pm

"Why do I have the feeling that the darkness only masks as nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:25 pm

"Mmm, because nothing is ever what it seems?" at least that seemed to be the way of things all too often. "I don't know... I've always had this power so not sure what it really is" Teddy admitted as she brushed her fingers through the same shadows.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

"Are you curious?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:29 pm

"Sometimes" she looked up at Cassiel again. "Or well.. all the time really" she admitted with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:31 pm

"Sounds like we have a project, then. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

"Heh, what? Figure out what shadows really are?" Teddy tilted her head slightly to the side with a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:35 pm

"Yeah, why not? I'd like to know where the power comes from, how it was... thought up, dreamed up. There's got to be some way to find out."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:38 pm

"Mmm, we can try" eh why not? She wasn't sure why they'd try other than because they were curious, but honestly, wasn't that a good enough excuse for something like that. "I wouldn't really know where to start but, yeah" she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:42 pm

"I'll see about barking up a couple of trees I know. Or libraries."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:48 pm

"Could be fun" meant she got more time with her friend, and maybe she hoped it meant Cassiel might hang around a little longer. Really... anything she could hold onto she would, the Caitiff didn't want to lose anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:50 pm

"Talk to Chase..." Her smiled faded a little. "See if he might have some books or knowledge we could pilfer from him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:52 pm

"Sure, I can try" she ought to be visiting him anyways, assuming he still felt like tutoring her. "Hey..." a gentle hand reached out to touch Cassiel's. "What's with the look?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm

"Nothing. He's just the best option I know of right now. But I think he's forgotten I existed. Which is fine. I really did him and his people no ood anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:58 pm

"I think it's just his old age getting to him" Teddy took her hand. "He agreed to help tutor me but he spaces out at times and kinda just goes off grid. So haven't been by in a while. Mmm, why don't you go with me next time?" she gave it a small tug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:00 pm

She shook her head. "That's alright. He'll call me when he's ready. But ask him, just the same."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Teddy took her other hand as well.
"Pretty please? For me..?" she asked gently. "I'd feel better going with you. And really, he's been off his game for some reason"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:22 pm

"Who hasn't been off their game lately, though?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'll take you to the movies?" no, not trying to bribe her, not at all. "I'll buy us a jumbo popcorn so we can throw it at people"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next