Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm

She looked at Teddy, looking a little lost for a moment. Out of place and distant. But she finally nodded her head gently. "Alright... I'll go. But let's do a movie at ho-- at Jamie's. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:17 pm

The squeeze she gave her hands was gentle.
"I know..." she smile gently. "I sometimes call it home too. Even if home is really here... with Medwyn..."
Jamie's place was good, it was safe and warm, but it wasn't home the way she wanted home to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:09 am

That was something Cass understood all too well. "Home is where your heart is. So they say."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:30 am

"Yeah, I just think we both put down parts of our hearts here" she smiled, the longing to move back very much real, but as of yet, still not something that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:11 pm

"I think that's a good thing. And it's still yours-- yours and his."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

x"Yeah... I dream of when we can move back" together.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:22 pm

"Maybe by the time Alex and I are moving out of the tower, you and Medwyn can move back in here?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:51 pm

"I'd like that" she smiled. "You deserve a home too..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:53 am

"One thing at a time, right? Baby steps."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:14 pm

"Yeah" she nodded. "Baby steps..." the blonde smiled gently. "Thanks for trusting me Cassiel... and for being there for me and for your friends and family... You're more important than you think" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:08 pm

"It's good to hear. It really is," she smiled at her. But with a sigh, she resigned herself to the inevitable. "Should we go see Bruce Wayne? I'd like to be able to get all the brooding out of my system before the sun comes up."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

"I think we need to give him a better name" Teddy still smiled as she gently tugged Cassiel with her while moving towards the truck, assuming Cassiel had driven there that was. Otherwise, they'd go with Teddy's truck. "Medwyn's got dibs on the Batman alias since I made him the suit for Halloween" the blond chuckled, obviously not wanting things to get too broody again, but rather trying to keep Cassiel smiling a little at least. "How 'bout Green Arrow? Or Hawkeye? Either could work"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm

"Hey, Hawkeye would work. He is apparently deaf..." Because God knows he didn't listen to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:15 pm

"Heh, amazingly fitting then" the blonde nudged her shoulder with her own.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

She took out her keys and laughed, shaking her head. Once at the truck, she unlocked the passenger side first. "I would have brought the bike, but... Gus has been feeling neglected."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

"We can't have that, now can we?" she said as she climbed in, petting the dashboard as if to say good car.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

"Yeah. I promised I would take it easy on him for a while. No rough driving." She put the keys in the ignition and started it up. "Think we should call him first or just go?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

"Let's just go, that way he can't come up with an excuse not to see us should he be in an off mood" and Teddy wasn't going to back on this one. "Besides, if he's not home, we still get to go for a drive before we crash at Jamie's with popcorn, movie and ferrets to eat said popcorn" she added.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

"Alright," she smiled. "You're the boss. Onward, to the cave!" She put the car in drive and headed that direction, ignoring the trepidation she was feeling. Because there was really no reason to be feeling it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7