Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 pm

"I guess I could help you out there. As best I can anyways" Jack nodded. "Only thing I know about the dark ages is what I know from the history books, but at least I know this time and place" he said with a light chuckle, still watching her as if he was trying to figure her out. Though, he did realize that figuring her out was at best a long term project.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 pm

"I need to stay in the city for a bit. I got people after me, and they won't think to look for me here, cause, well, I look like this." She pointed at herself.

"You don' need to know about dark ages, just about now. Just be you."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

"I doubt I could be anyone other than myself to be honest" he shrugged lightly before seemingly thinking of something. "You know, if you need a place to stay I could probably try to arrange something? I mean this place isn't all that luxurious but I'm pretty sure there's some empty space on the other floors. Could maybe get you set up with a place"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:47 pm

She looked around. "Mmm, I guess this is living inside huh? All I need is a patch of dirt or a big slab of stone to sleep in. But my animals need more space and I don't know where to put em... I got a monkey and two crocs. A big strong one and a little smart one."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 am

He opened his mouth,
Closed it.
Raised a finger.
Hesitated.

"You got two crocs and a monkey...?" well duh idiot, she just said she did.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 am

"Of course! Crocs protect me while I sleep and the monkey is for company."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am

Of course! Made perfect sense! Totally...

"Oookay" he sort of smiled. "I'd say you're probably pretty safe then"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 am

"It's hard to get safer than me, I'm fucking tough!" She punched the air in front of her to show how tough.

"When do I get to meet the girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:46 pm

"Uhm" yeah, that... "I'll talk with her. She's been real busy lately so I doubt I'll have much chance of seeing her outside of work until Wednesday" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 pm

"Ah....what day is it?" SHe said clearly haveing no idea. "I'm not very good with time."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:51 pm

He actually check his cell to make sure he knew himself.

"I think maybe I can drag her away from work tomorrow sometime" hopefully, though he'd kind of hoped he'd get that time with her to himself. "She's going through a bit of a rough patch though, so uhm go easy on her?" no tails or anything, please?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm

"A rough time. Sad. Ok! I can be easy. Don' worry." Eve promised, putting her hand over her heart.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 pm

For some reason he had a distinct feeling Eve's idea of easy was somewhat different from his own.
"Alright, I'll take your word for it" and hope she didn't give Abby a reason to go running.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Ya, it very likely was.

"Good! Now, I guess I go hunt for a home for my animals." She hopped up on her feet.

"I'll come by in a night or two."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 pm

"Sure, I... I'll see you then" he smiled, giving her a slightly awkward wave.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:14 pm

She did a weirdly normal thing and leaned in to give him a hug. She was cold and hard and smelled of earth.

Then she turned around, "K, bye!"

She then she opened the door and dissapeared entirely from view.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 pm

The hug was unexpected, which made the hug he gave back a bit awkward even if he couldn't help but smile at her as she pulled back and then... disappeared.

Damn...
Mulder and Scully would've had a field day with this...

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3