Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

She hopped up and got on the chair. She sat in a crouched position ont he chair, her knees up to her chest.

"Nah, I don' eat people food. Thanks though."

She tilted her heavy horned head, taking in his improved mood from the other day and waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm

"They're real" it was probably rather random, but he nodded towards her horns. "Those, and the claw. I checked them while you were sleeping though I didn't touch your tail, that seemed a bit too personal" way too personal thank you.

He still had a cup in his hand as he watched her.
"My heart feels different... I don't know why but when I listened to it this morning, I couldn't hear the background sound that's always been there" and quite frankly? That confused him perhaps more than the girl's weird appearance.

"You had no heart beat earlier. You were, as far as I could tell, stone dead. So... what are you?"

----
edit: spelling

Last edited by Jack Cavanaugh on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Eve grinned, he might do just fine!

"I tol' you my blood was good for your heart! "

"Ya, they are all real!" She tugged on her horns. "I'm a cainite. People here in this country call us 'vampires' I guess. I don' have a heart beat or nothing. I don' eat people food either."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

"I thought horns was more of a demon thing? And vampires either came in the pale Brad Pit version or the sparkly tween kind?" hey, sorry, he was a med student, not into the occult.
He tilted his head to the side.
"I'm having a bit of trouble accepting vampire as an answer but... you were dead. There's no two ways about it. I found no heartbeat and yet... heh... here you are" weirdest damn thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm

"Well, the horns are unusual even for my kind of cainite. Bad stuff happened to me that made that happen, I can tell you sometimes."

"I dunno what a Brad Pit is or a Sparkly or whatever, but there are lots of types of vampires. My kind are in tune with nature and animals. All vampires have a beast inside them. A hunger, an anger. Like when you get so mad you can taste the rage in your mouth? That's the beast."

"When I get angry and do things out of the red anger, my body gets marked and I get an animal feature, like the tail or the claws or eyes and on and on. Some people get really weird ones, like frog eyes! Gross right?" She laughed.

"I know it is hard to believe but that is what I am. My body is strong and resilient as the dead. As stone."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm

"I hope you realize how insane this sounds?" Jack said though, he was smiling, and calm. Hell, he'd had a whole day to just sit and wonder and think, so a part of the crazies had made it out of his system. "And yet I can't actually come up with a better explanation myself" not necessarily a positive thing, but, the simple truth.

"I'm not quite sure what all this means though. Because... quite frankly? I can't picture your kind wandering the streets" you know, in public.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

"That's why I was disguised! I can trick people's minds to think I look different, or I run around as an animal. But you were so nice, I didn't want to trick you, so I showed you what I really looked like. Impulsive and stupid, but you can't take back the past."

"Not all cainites look like me. Most look like normal people. They blend in easy. My kind has a harder time."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

"That's...." well, what were he suppose to say really? "Special..." really special actually.

"For what it's worth I'm not gonna tell anyone. You don't seem to have hurt me and I have no desire to hurt you" he shrugged. That and people would think him insane. Wheee!
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm

"Good cause here's the next part. So I gave you my blood and that technically makes you what english people call a 'ghoul'. When you are a ghoul you are stronger, more resilient, your heart likely won' bother you for instance."

"You can learn powers and if you keep drinking my blood, or any cainite blood really, at least once in a moon cycle, then you will live forever."

"So now you got a choice. You don't have to decide right this very second. Long as you don't tell people about me and keep my secret, then you can take your time. The blood in you will wear off in a month, but until then you can see how you like it."

"I will answer your questions and you can try it all out. If you decide that it's not for you, then that is fine too."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:24 pm

That.... was a lot to take in all of a sudden. As he finally put the cup down on the table and frowned slightly in thought.

"That's... wow that's..." yeah, a lot actually.
A hand moved to his chest, rubbing the spot above his heart while he remained quiet for a few moments.
"Live forever huh...?" he'd never thought much further than making it to thirty. And now... "I uhm, yeah, I'd like that time to think, thanks..." because wouldn't only have to think of himself actually.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 pm

She nodded, "Good. So you know, the blood will make you like me more and more... and that is why I don't take human ghouls. I had a human ghoul once and... he loved me. And I just couldn't love him back. I'm wild. I'm free and he was smothering me."

"If you want to be my ghoul, then this is good and I will accept you. But you gotta accept me for me. So in a way you need to make sure you like me back, without blood making you have feelings."

"Cause, you will find it hard to leave me. It's possible and stuff, but hard. So if in a hundred years you decide you don't want me, you want another cainite, then, that is fine. Or if you decide you want to die, then that is fine too."

"You must learn to accept me for me and I will accept you for you."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Thing was...
"I have no trouble accepting people who they are but... I kinda... have a girlfriend" kinda, sorta, it hadn't quite been defined yet. Either way. "I need to think about this. I mean, you know where I live so you can just come by when you feel like it. Just keep in mind you might wanna show up looking a bit more.. ordinary" see? He didn't say normal.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:49 pm

"Girlfriend! Great!" Eve smiled. "Well, that is something to think about, though." She got more serious. "I mean, you won't get older. But she will, so that's important."

"I will look like how you saw me and I can be... a cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 pm

"Yeah, sure, cousin works" he smiled, though he seemed to be a bit lost in thought at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

"Great! I'd like to meet her!" She rocked back and forth a little.

"So you have questions or you need space now?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"Heh, I don't really know where to begin as far as questions goes" did anyone know where to begin when faced with the possibility that vampires were real? "Your blood... it won't make me sick somehow? Because it kinda goes against everything I've ever learned" and he'd sort of like an explanation as to how exactly her blood worked.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

"No, it won't make you sick. You will still get sick if you get sick, but you'll be able to fight it off better. It gives you a little of my blessings..."

"I dunno like, science or nothing. You get strong! Like try lifting something heavy."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm

"That's weird" he laughed. "That's just... yeah weird" he lifted a hand, scratching the back of his neck, but didn't as of yet move to try lifting anything.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"You can heal up wounds, even maybe regenerate limbs. But I wouldn't test that!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

She got the "really?" look of someone who had already heard enough weirdness to last them a lifetime but which recognized the fact that there was probably still room for more.
"No worries about that, I sorta like my limbs attached to my body" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:46 pm

"Good, hah! Well, you can do tests on yourself or whatever, you'll find you are just fine. Not sick." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Well, his heart was feeling better.
"I think I can do without testing it to be honest. I'm not really fond of pain" he'd had his fair share of it, so while he didn't fear it, he didn't have to like it. Most people, after all, didn't much like pain. Even when it healed.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

"Unnessecary pain? No. But life is pain. Esspecially in the world I'm from. I'm from a violent time and place. I have trouble with the modern times. Technology and stuff."

"I think maybe why I wanted to save you from your heart exploding was because I need help, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:20 pm

"Whatcha need help with?" he aske curiously, a touch of concern to his voice as he watched the little creature that he now saw in a rather different light than he had the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

"Help adjusting... I'm from what english call the dark ages. Violence made right, you know? You don' like em cause they have a different religion? You kill em! Pow! Done. Simple."

"I'm a warrior. I'm good at killing and hurting and stuff, but these aren't those times anymore. People are gentler now. And there's all these blinky screens with buttons and things and I don't know how to live in this world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next