Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:59 pm

He nodded and smiled at her. "Very well. Angel it is. Stand up and put your arms over your head."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:02 pm

She did, still standing as she was, she reached her arms up as instructed. Bright blue eyes never leaving his. Wathcing every move he made as she waited, silently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm

The first thing that came out of the bag, he held behind him. At least, until he got near to her. He slipped the blindfold over her eyes and into place, though his voice was a hot whisper against her ear. "The blindfold is my all-time favorite toy. It heightens sensation since the sight is removed. You can't fear what you can't see... but then... you can always fear what you do not know. It heightens all experiences, the absence of sight."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:35 pm

She drew her breath, the hit whisper of his voice enough to send a shiver through her body as the world turned black. The blindfold depriving her completely of sight, though she could still sense him, feel him as he moved.
Still, she kept her arms up, not saying anything, though the way her body reached, he could tell that she liked first part at least. Now she only hoped he'd take it a little easy on her, given that she'd never.... well, experienced this side of him before.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 pm

She couldn't see it, but she certainly felt it. The next thing he pulled out of the bag made soft tinkling sounds as he moved... and then came the pain. Sharp, biting pain -- first at one nipple and then then other. Oh, but he wasn't done, taking the little clamps from the bag and moving between her legs. He was attaching them between her legs as well, his voice soft as he used it to soothe her. "These are some of my favorite toys as well. So versatile. So sweet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 am

The gasp was but a hissed intake of air as she bit down on her lip and held her breath. The pain making her want to flinch, though she fought the urge to do so. Though she did whimper. After all, that kinda hurt...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 am

Once he had attached the clamps to her, he started to gently caress her thighs. She couldn't see it, but he was smiling at her. "Good girl. You still all right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 am

Arms still above her head, she shivered lightly. The unfamiliar sensation of the clamps something that would need getting used to. Specially those between her legs, attached to such tender areas.
"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 am

He smiled and stroked her rump, his hands gentle in contrast to the harsh bite of the clamps. "Good. Now, lie down on the bed. I'll guide you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 am

The touch of his hands was what made her bear it, that they were still so gentle with her helped her when she tried to focus on something other than the stinging pain those clamps were giving her.
She moved slowly, laying down just as slowly with a whimper, but seeing as he hadn't told her to lower her arms, those were still stretched above her as she made it onto the bed. Whimpering softly again and squirming slightly with the uncomfortable sensations of the clamps.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:56 am

He smiled and guided her hands upward, to the headboard above her. "Grab onto this and don't let go."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 am

The blond did as he told her, swallowing once as she cursed her own body for tensing. She was expecting more pain as her finger closed in a slightly trembling grip of the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 am

Gently, he lifted her legs. Drawing them up toward her chest, his mouth pressing gentle kisses to her shoulder as he did so. He wasn't hurting her beyond the clamps yet, his entire manner gentle and loving. "Shh. Relax, my love. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 am

"I do trust you" that answer came without hesitation. She did trust him. She didn't necessarily trust her own reactions, but her trust in him was unwavering.
The blond whimpered again when he moved her legs, easily yielding to his touch and trembling sweetly in response to his kisses. So soft and sweet and gentle...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am

He felt something pressing against her. Insistent, steady, slightly painful but not overly so. He was careful with the toy, once again speaking softly to her so that she understood. "This... tends to be a little distracting. So that if my partner needs a break or something to focus on, they have something other than me. Not to mention the feeling of being truly full when I'm inside of them... and getting them a little more ready for me. It's less scary when they feel me if they've already felt this first."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am

Due to the blindfold he couldn't tell that her eyes widened, though he could see her lips parting in a soft cry. Her fingers trembling slightly there they gripped the headboard. But she didn't fight him, not even for a second.
She did try to relax, even if it was a bit difficult given all the sensations she was currently experiencing. The blond focusing on his voice as she bit down on her lip to silence her whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 am

He smiled, taking his time though he made sure that the toy was very firmly in place. His voice came to her again. "You can make noise. You're safe here, I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 am

The sensation was an unfamiliar one, though, he knew that didn't he? Knew she'd never tried this before as she squirmed softly, her lips parting in another soft little sound when he spoke. The light tremble to her body still present as she blushed deeply upon feeling the toy completely inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:20 am

He smiled as he watched her, then leaned over to kiss her lightly. And as he was occasionally mean, he hooked a finger around the chain between her nipples, tugging lightly. "Do you like my toys?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 am

Teddy let out a small squeak. Did he expect anything else given her current situation? And uhm, position?
She trembled with flushed cheeks, fingers still gripping the headboard as the tug of the chain made her whimper.
"Y-yes.." well she did, she didn't object to them, they were just very unfamiliar. Save the blindfold. That one she knew and liked. The others? They were a completely new experience all together. Though, she still hoped he would go easy on her. At least to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 am

He smiled at her reaction, leaning over to kiss her shoulder again. "Tell me how they feel, love." As if to emphasize the point or maybe make another one, his hand slipped down between her legs. He didn't tug on those clamps -- choosing instead to run his fingers lightly over her and through her folds. Exploring her gently.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 am

Oh, oh she couldn't help it, she arched slightly when he ran his fingers over her so gently, even though there was a limit as to how much she could really move with her legs still pressed towards her chest as they were.
She trembled again, body a bit torn between the unfamiliar sensations, the stinging of the clamps and the softness of his touch. But she was warm, wet, inviting...
"They hurt a little..." well they did. "They sting..." she bit her lip again, her head turning slightly to the side as she writhed softly beneath him. "But you feel so good... so good, love..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 pm

He moaned softly with that, then smiled when his fingers ran through her folds again. "The more you move, the more these are going to hurt," he said, his fingers between her legs lightly brushing (and therefore moving) the mentioned toys. He was laughing softly, his teeth finding purchase on her shoulder and gently biting her. "You can move your legs if you want. That plug isn't going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:43 pm

The blond whimpered again, her voice a little pained from the way the clamps felt when he brushed his fingers over her. Though his touch? His touch was still as sweet as always, creating a sharp, quite literally, contrast to the way those things stung as she trembled. The bit at her shoulder causing her to draw her breath in a sharp intake of air from between clenched teeth.
But move? She wasn't so sure she actually dared move as her hands still grippe the wrought iron headboard quite tightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

He smiled at that, the kiss of his lips against her shoulder sweet and gentle. "Spread your legs," he said quietly, his fingers turning more insistent against her as he explored those pretty pink folds. "I want to feel you around me." Which... was probably scary, given the other things she had going on for sensation and the fact that he wasn't small. But he still petted her while he told her what to do, so that was something, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next