Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 am

He smiled, kissing her shoulder. He moved with her, letting her feel him. And she heard his whisper, hot and soft near her ear. "Come for me, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 am

Those words sent shivers through her as her lips parted in a tender cry upon feeling those shivers turn to trembling when her body gave into the moment and surrendered. The sensation of being filled the way she was, with both him and the toy, causing those wet silken muscles to grip and flex around him almost as if desperate. Desperate for his pleasure along with her own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 am

He let her feel his own pleasure, let her feel the way he shivered. And he had turned completely gentle with her, filling her gently and feeling her walls tightening around him in her heat. He kissed her shoulder, her throat, holding her close to him as he came with her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh good Heavens he made her soar...
The blond whimpered softly, squirming gently in his arms though still holding onto the wrought iron headboard even if she wanted so badly to touch him in that moment. His name passing her lips in a heated whisper of passion and needed, those pale cheeks flushed with a kind of warmth only he could bring out in her.
He felt so... so wonderful....
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm

He started to slow, to be a little more gentle with her. Once he had rode the waves of his own pleasure, he pressed soft kisses against her throat, whispering her name as he held her close -- safe and warm -- against him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 pm

She trembled lightly, her skin blushed with heat as she turned her head just enough to try and brush her lips against his.
"Medwyn... love..."
She finally let go with one hand so she could reach back to touch his cheek with gentle fingers. She just... needed to be able to touch him as she lay there in his arms, soaking up the warmth and the wonderful feeling he shared with her just by holding her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 pm

He smiled, moving so that she could brush that gentle kiss against his lips, moved so that he could show her his affection. "Yes, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:27 am

"Oh God you feel good..." the blonde in his arms whispered softly into that kiss before opening her eyes to gaze at him. Her pale skin flushed with a heat that had her cheek coloured a light pink, her unneeded breathing slightly trembling as she touched her fingers to his cheek, her voice a whisper as she spoke again.
"More...?" her knees felt weak, and yet. "Let me feel more...? I like your toys... and you..." the girl blushed a bit harder. And he'd wanted to do more, hadn't he? And truth was, she wanted all he'd give her...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 am

Chuckling softly, his hands moved to her breasts, his fingers lightly playing with her nipples. Then lower, to caress and grip her hips, pulling her back against him. "Are you sure you can handle more, my pretty little dove?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Given, she shivered and gasped when his hands caressed her breasts, moaning when his touch moved to her hips to pull her back against him. But the answer?
"Yes.. I want all of you..." the blonde in his arms moaned warmly, arching to his touch. She was allowed to be a little greedy when it came to him, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Of course she was! And he was more than happy to fulfill her greed. Though to be fair, he was just a little bit wicked, too. Reaching behind her, she felt his hands moving over her backside, to gently start tugging at the toy still inside of her -- pulling it away from her. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 pm

The moan turned to a tender whimpering, the blonde biting down on her lip with a heavy blush as he did that. The answer was still the same though as she nodded her head and spoke with a heated tremble to her voice.
"Yes... yes, Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 am

He kissed her shoulder, pulling the toy away from her. Then there was something else to take its place. It was him, gentle as he was, he was still much larger than the toy had been. Thankfully, he was taking his time, the pressure behind her gentle. "Press back against me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:53 am

The gasp got stuck in her throat before she closed her eyes tight and bit down on her lip with a tremble. Thank God he was being gentle...

As he spoke she did as he told her to, slowly pushing her hips back against him, unable to quench the heated blush that rose to her cheeks as she felt him, felt something she had never experienced before.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 pm

His hands moved to her hips to help guide her. Still gentle, though, not forcing her or anything close to it. He was sharing it with her, his hands guiding her and his mouth against her shoulder. She heard him moan, felt him pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "You feel so good..." he murmured, letting her hear his pleasure as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

The blond in his arms let out a trembling little moan, her own hand moving to his, needing to be able to hold onto him while he pressed inside of her and made her shiver. The touch of his lips on her shoulder enough to make her draw her breath, leaning her head back against him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 pm

His fingers curled around hers as he started to move. Gently at first, letting her hear his moans of pleasure as he took her in this new way. He clearly was enjoying himself, though, starting to move a bit faster once he was confident that she had relaxed enough for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

It was new to her, this whole experience, though he knew that. Knew no one had ever had her that way or touched her as he did. But though new, and... different... he always managed to make her feel good. So very good as the blond moaned her pleasure when the rhythm changed. The sound of his voice and his touch only adding to the sensations as she bit down on her lip hard and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 am

He kept talking to her. Little murmurs and sighs, little sounds of his pleasure. How much he loved her. How good she felt. How sweet she was. How beautiful she was. He was kind about it, always -- always -- making sure that she had his voice to hold on to. She might not be able to see him, but she could feel him, hear him. And he did murmur and move gently, even as his speed changed and he sped up a little, kissing her shoulder. Holding her. Always, holding her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 am

Those little sounds of his pleasure, the whispers of affection and love, they had her trembling nearly as much as the feel of him did. They made her whimper as she arched in his arms and pressed back against him with gasped little moans as the rhythm changed once more and had her toes curling in the covers.

He... he was going to make her come from...

The blonde, which fangs had long since dropped in her arousal moaned again, deeply as his name passed her lips in a heated whisper. One hand gently moving to guide one of his, easing it over her hip and slowly down between her legs, wanting to feel him touching her when she was so close. Even when she was still a little sore from the clamps he'd used on her, she wanted the touch of his fingers. Those gentle warm fingers that could soothe even that pain.

Please.
The small word was pleaded in a whisper.
Please wouldn't he touch her too...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:18 am

He seemed more than happy to oblige. True, in the current situation, she had given herself over to him. But he also knew that this whole experience was new to her. In time, she would behave properly, he would train her fully. At the moment, he knew, he needed to take his time and let her adjust. So his fingers where soft and gentle as she moved them between her legs. Soft and gentle and warm, brushing over that tender, swollen flesh. Caressing her, letting her hear his pleasure the entire time. Letting her know that she was a good girl, doing beautifully. Taking what he gave her with those little whimpers and sighs of pleasure. His fingers started to gently stroke her, matching the rhythm of his hips inside of her. He was gentle, but he wasn't going to stop any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 am

She would learn no doubt, but she needed time. And she was grateful that he would give her that, that he would allow her to learn through experience and through his guidance. It was all so new to her, and yet... she never felt as safe as when she surrendered control to him.

"Medwyn...." the blond in his arms whimpered his name, her voice turning to a tender cry as the brush of his fingers over her oh so sensitive flesh cause her to shiver. A sharp breath greedily sucked in from between clenched teeth before she cried out again, nearly sobbing as she squirmed in his arms and let the sensations overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am

"Yes, love?"

His voice was there, a hot, throaty whisper near her ear. He was there. Right there, so close to her. She could feel him moving within her, feel him taking her. And his fingers played with her, toyed with her, as though she were an instrument who would only make those beautiful sounds for him. In truth, he saw her as exactly that. She was the instrument and he the musician, coaxing words and sounds from her as easily as just brushing his fingers over her. Which he did again, slow and gentle, like the motion of his hips inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:36 am

She didn't answer in words right away, because words were a little lost to her there she continued to softly writhe and moan in his arms. The small whimpers that escaped her a testament to how he made her feel. The touch of her hands on his telling him of her need for him.
Oh, and his voice? She shivered at the sound of his voice near her ear. A shiver that rushed through her from head to toe as she arched and bit down on her lip with blushed cheeks. The blond having lost herself to his touch and the moment, as there could be no doubt that she truly was at his mercy.

She'd told him before, she loved surrendering to him. And he made surrendering so easy... and so pleasurable...
Even this, new as it was, and he could make her give in so utterly and completely.

"Baby you feel so good... s-so..." the rest of the words simply disappeared in a whimpered gasp.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:44 pm

His free hand, the one not stroking her, came up to curl lightly in her hair. He pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her neck. He continued to move, to stroke in and out of her in a sweet rhythm, his fingers working against her lightly, bringing more pleasure to her. His mouth was at her throat again, kissing and nibbling at the tender flesh while the rest of him delighted in the feel of her body against him. "Moan for me," he said. It wasn't a question. It was an order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next