Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 am

She'd told Medwyn she was going to meet Griselda, so while she wasn't really suppose to go out alone,s he figured he would be okay with that. Hopefully. If not, she'd ask him to wait in the car while she talked with the redhead.
But, while the blond had some trust issues, she knew Medwyn didn't. Not when it came to Griselda, so, she hoped it would be alright.

So she went to the beach, waiting for the Tremere to show up.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 am

She was on time, it's true. She also had her hands tucked in her pockets as she walked up to Teddy, stopping just a few inches from her. This conversation needed privacy.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 am

She looked up.
"Hey..." she looked a bit hesitant about the whole thing, but... who else could she ask? "Sorry for dragging you out.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:00 pm

She shook her head.

"It's all right. What's going on? I'll do what I can, but I need to know what's going on or I won't be of much help."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 pm

"I don't know if anything's going on at all" Teddy admitted. "But I don't know what happened when I was torpored, before Medwyn found me... so I rather be safe than sorry.." and she rather not have told Griselda that at all actually, but, she needed help. She couldn't make sure on her own.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 pm

She nodded.

"All right. And is there someone that you're specifically wanting me to check for blood bonds with? The fact is, it's easier for me if I know what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Yes, yes there were. But the blond couldn't bring herself to telling the redhead that, fearing she'd be offended... or worse...
"No..." she said without looking at her. "I am to bonded Medwyn... and one step towards Jamie... if you find anythign beyond that, then I'd like to know.."

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

She nodded and pulled a vial from her pocket. She held it out for Teddy with a gentle smile.

"Fill that with your blood."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 pm

She took the vial and nicked her hand on one of her fangs, letting the blood slowly fill the vial.
"You won't let anyone else handle it right...?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm

She shook her head.

"Of course not. I doubt anyone will even know you gave me this."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 pm

"Thanks..." she was worried, that much was obvious. And while something had been wrong for a good long while with her, it seemed worse now. As if whatever it was was barely being kept back through willpower alone, because subterfuge wasn't working for her. Not on bit.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm

She nodded.

"No problem. Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

"I'm scared..." she replied quietly, wrapping her arms around her knees there she sat in the sand. "I can't go out alone anymore.. I don't know what happened... I don't know who took D..." Teddy shook her head before she started rambling. "It's not your problem.."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

She frowned at that.

"As the Sheriff, you're right. It's not my problem. As your friend... oh, you better spill it, because it's very much my problem."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 pm

"No traditions were broken..." though the Caitiff did sound broken. "Someone stabbed me, torpored me, and took Diego... no traditions were broken.." she just repeated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 pm

She nodded.

"And that's why I said that as Sheriff, I don't care. As a friend, I very much do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

"Blood's thicker than water..." she hugged her knees tightly. That's what truly worried her in the middle of all of this. After what Griselda had said to her before, she worried that if any of the blond's fears and suspicions were correct? That the redhead would help the ones who'd hurt her...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 am

Her brows rose.

"Yes, it is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 am

She shrank a little.
"If this was done by someone close to you... you'd protect them..." she said very very quietly. She wasn't blood, she was just a nobody that was in the way. "But please..." her voice cracked as her shoulders hook. "I beg you... if not for me, then for Medwyn... please tell me if it was...?" the blond looked at her, knowing what the tears made her look like and knowing her voice was trembling. She looked terrified because she was. "He's family right? I need... I need Diego back... I need to belong to Medwyn I can't handle the thought of someone else having power over me... I'll ask for nothing else, I'll make nothing more of my presence in town but stepping outside to feed... No one will have to deal with me at all for as long as I'm here.. I'll be a ghost... " she'd hide and she'd stay out of everyone's way. "I have to have Diego back..." from the tone of her voice it sounded as if someone might as well have cut out a piece of her heart when they'd taken the teddy bear from her.

It was clear the Caitiff was completely and utterly broken. Whoever had done this to her? They'd won...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am

She crouched and put a hand on Teddy's arm. She shook her head.

"Hey. Listen. I'll do whatever I can to find Diego and figure out what happened, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 pm

"I'll give them whatever they want... I won't ever make a public appearance again... I'd offer to leave the continent if it wasn't for Medwyn... I won't touch a tool or make something ever again..." and she just broke down. She only ever managed to hold it together for Medwyn's sake. But she felt as if she was dying inside.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:03 pm

She wrapped her arms around the blonde and pulled her into a strong hug.

"Hey. It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 pm

She wasn't so sure. It had been so long. She'd found nothing. And she was so scared that setting foot outside the door just to feed was a feat of will. So she cried. She cried in the arms of someone she want even sure would actually help her. But she was so worn down by now she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 pm

And Griselda? Well, she seemed used to people crying on her shoulder. She held Teddy in a hug and stroked her hair, rocking her slightly back and forth.

"It'll be okay. I promise, it'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 pm

"I'm scared of going outside... I can't make anything... I can't do anything.... Please, please help me... please... even if I'm not blood..." she whimpered, really whimpered. "I give.. they win.. they win..." she would've cried less had they taken her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next