Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 pm

"So that is how you heard about my sister then." Areron nodded, it made sense. She had no illusions about her conversations in Elysium being private.

"Yes it would be nice to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 pm

She smiled.

"Your secret is safe with me, of course. I have told no one. But it is interesting that you seem to have a working relationship with the Carnival."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"Well I marched in got caught in one of their traps. I managed to figure out the puzzle then I found the ringmaster and offered to bring him two people to replace my sister."

"He agreed but then asked what I would trade for myself...so Grant really wasn't for my sister's life. He was for my life." Areron admitted.

"I wouldn't call it a 'working relationship'. I think I was just lucky."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 pm

She smiled.

"Then you were lucky. So, you have given one for yourself. Do you need help for the ones for your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:22 pm

"Oh no, I got a sabbat ghoul who was torturing girls and a random poor fool to pay for my sister. But thank you for asking."

"We need to make sure no one goes into the carnival. I don't know why it keeps happening..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

She snorted.

"Because it's there, and it draws people in like flies to honey."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:56 pm

"Well, I wish Grant would have stayed stuck..." Areron said without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 pm

She smiled.

"Still a thorn in your side, is he? What's he doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:02 pm

"Still an ego maniac, rude, constantly holds it over my head that I did that to him, squeezes every bit of art out of me that he can. Basically he didn't learn his lesson."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:47 pm

"Then he must be taught in a different way. But truthfully, you have just described a Kindred. If you truly do not want him to hold that over your head, you must not care that he tells."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm

"But then others will fear me...I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 pm

She nodded.

"Then what would you do? What do you wish to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 am

Areron shrugged, "I thought the carnival would keep him...I wish he had kept his mouth shut and learned his lesson. I've been thinking about finishing the carnival's work." Areron nervously watched Henrietta, worried about what she might think.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 am

She smiled.

"And how would you go about that? He has many allies, not the least of which his wife. Whom I believe already hates you."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

"Yes...unfortunate that." Areron sighed. "I find him useful myself but really what else can I do? I can't let him continue on like this, walking all over me, telling everyone I'm a sociopath and I kidnapped him, etc. It's just not good for this image I'm trying to cultivate."

"It's important that I have my public face. It will give me the freedom to be myself underneth and I can stop being at war with myself and finally have some kind of peace."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 am

She smiled.

"What would you give me to erase that memory from his mind?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Areron smiled back wickedly, "Well, I'm a woman of many talents. I'm very good at 'fetching' things, people. In fact I've 'fetched' three people in the last two months."

"Perhaps there's someone or something you might want? To indulge your refined tastes perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Her smile grew satisfied.

"You are also a crafter, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 pm

"Very much so. What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 pm

She smiled.

"I could use a sword of superior quality."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"My specialty." Areron smiled. "I must measure you then. Fight you, What special requirements do you want?"

"I can have the sword inspire a certain emotion in those around it. It will be indestructible. I can paint a soul right into it. You familar with the art?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 pm

She drained her glass, then settled her hands in her lap.

"I am familiar, but I don't think I would want that on my weapon. I would enjoy it to inspire fear. And we can spar right now if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Areron nodded and stood. She of course had a weapon on her.

"Then let us start that part of the measuring, I will take your numbers after." Areron drew her sword. "I want to see all your skills, attack, defense, all of it. Please try not to wound me too badly." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 pm

She smiled and moved to a door. It opened into a large room that was made for practicing. She didn't grab a weapon with an edge, but rather, a practice weapon.

"I will do my best."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 pm

"Ah a practice sword then. Alright." Areron nodded.

The small blond bowed and then took a defensive stance. All emotion drained from her face and she because a white statue, holding the point of her sword out, ready. Her eyes were wide and then never blinked once. She didn't want to miss a movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next