Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Henrietta shook her head as she hung up the phone.  Then she wandered around the apartment, and set up a nice selection of beer and wine in the living room.  She even started a fire.  This was going to be tough, and as she knew Jim, she was going to make everything else as pleasant as possible.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 pm

It wasn't long before the knock on her door came. At least he wasn't pissed enough to break the door down.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 pm

The door opened to his knock.

"Come in, Jim."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:37 pm

He stepped inside. Barely waited for the door to close before speaking. "Sonofabitch is involving tha Gangrel."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Henri let out a long string of French that described Sam's parentage all the way back to the stone age, never once mentioning humans.

Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 pm

He waited for the cursing to finish. Then he held up his phone. "I gotta call from Raz0r. He's talked ta Alex, Scion, even some little girlie named Rebecca. He's involvin' Independents, mama."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Henri didn't respond at first. Instead, she popped open a stout beer for Jim, and a bottle of red for her. She poured her glass, and handed him his bottle before sitting down, tapping her fingers on her glass.

"I knew he was naive, but I didn't think he was stupid enough to involve outsiders. Does Ren know?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

He shrugged. "I dunno. Sheriff's glarin' at me every time I try ta talk ta her right now. So I ain't talked ta her 'bout it yet."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

She sighed and took a sip of her wine.

"I'll talk to Ren. Raz0r said Q was going to be delivering me some DvD's later on tonight. But we should figure out now what we are going to do with that horse's ass."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

He nodded. "Yeah. DVD's of Sam tellin' everybody an' their mama 'bout Himmler kidnappin' Ren. Tha problem I have with this is that it's a Clan matter, mama."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:58 pm

She nodded.

"That would be my problem with it, too. We can be divided behind closed doors, but one does not air clan business and show that divisiveness to outsiders."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

He tapped his chin. Ran a hand through his already disheveled hair. He'd probably done that a lot tonight. "What if Himmler decides he's had enough of Sam's bitchin' this time around? Does somethin' ta him for real?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

She shook her head.

"That worked once, but this is going to have to come from us. He must learn, physically, why he should not be doing what he is doing. That, and Rai has specifically asked me to remove Sam from his shop so she can ward random crap. I'm inclined to help out with that."

Her phone vibrated to let her know a text arrived. She checked it, then tossed the phone to Jim.

"At least I may have scared him into obedience, if not smarts."

By interesting chance, I expect to have information regarding the Anarchs to the south of us later tonight. The man I am getting it from has accepted a trade of goods and services equal to a major boon for this information. The Sheriff has told me to pass it to Victor Morton. With your leave I will do so, otherwise I will employ an intermediary to do so, and ensure I get my money's worth.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:00 pm

He snorted. "Sure. So he can go off an' piss off Victor Morton by bitchin' 'bout tha man's best damned friend."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 am

She snorted and nodded.

"My thoughts exactly. So should I make him use an intermediary?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am

He nodded. "'Less ya wanna have his brain matter splattered everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 am

She sighed.

"If his brain matter is going to be splattered, it's going to be by us. I'll text him back."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 pm

He ran a hand through his hair. "He's gettin' everyone involved mama."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 pm

She nodded.

"He really is. We should put a stop to it tonight."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

He shrugged and frowned. "I dunno how ta make him listen, mama. I really don't."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 pm

She sighed.

"Neither do I. But we have to do something about him. Sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

He tilted his head. "Let Ren have a go at him?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 pm

She chuckled.

"That just might work, where everything else has failed. At least she'll be able to get through to the brain that's in charge."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

He sighed. "I'll talk ta her. Ask her if she's up ta talkin' ta him."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Henri smiled.

"She has keys to the penthouse, if you want to call her now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: