Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

She smiled.

"I'll expect one that actually cuts, cheri."

And then she attacked, striking from above and to the right, then feinting down and to the left before stabbing straight on.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Areron moved to defend, really if she got hit that was fine, that wasn't the point. The point was to observe how Henrietta moved. Understand how she liked to fight so that Areron could craft a sword that perfectly fit her individual style.

After a few flurry of blows from Henrietta, Areron obviously shifted stances to go on the offence. Expecting Henrietta to understand the movement easily with her skill, Areron moved in for her own attacks to watch Henrietta's reactions. Again, hitting didn't matter, 'winning' was properly observing Henriett'as movements.

Her eyes never blinked.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 am

She easily blocked, giving enough time for the Toreador to observe her movements, then she was back on the offensive, driving Areron around the room. She didn't really go for give and take fighting. She would cut her opponent to ribbons, perhaps three or four at a time. Any defense now was part of an attack.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

And so they continued for a while like that. Areron likely took many blows during the course of it, thank goodness for practice swords.

When she had all the information she needed she raised her left hand.

"Good. You are truly worthy of your own blade. I will make you something fitting a fighter like you."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:41 am

She dropped her point to the ground and smiled.

"And you are quite the sparring partner, cherie. Now come and tell me all that you wish Mr. Grant to forget."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 am

Areron sheethed her sword.

"He's already told everyone, Raz0r included, but making him stop bringing up the fact I staked him so hard it sent him into torpor and then gave his body to the carnival. He hit me, that was the price he paid and I more than paid for his silence on the matter with art. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 am

She nodded.

"I can. That will allow you to rise past this slanderous time as the sweet little angel you want them to believe you are."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

Areron smiled. "Yes...thank you. That would be just perfect."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am

She nodded and moved to put the practice blade away.

"It shall be done."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

"If you need anything...you know where to find me." Areron felt a kind of conspiritorial sisterhood thing going on with Henrietta. Secret evil and all that.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am

She nodded.

"As you know where to find me. I shall let you know when it is done."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 am

Areron nodded and then bowed.

"I'll be going then."

Then she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 am

"Have a wonderful evening."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

"You too."

ANd she left.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse   A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds - Henri's Penthouse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: