Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Her smiled nad shrugged.

"Anything you feel like sharing with me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

She smirked . . .

"No, answering a question with a question sir . . ." She smirked . . .

"But if it'll make you feel better . . . I love bikes . . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

He smiled.

"Me too. Off-road mostly. Mostly because I like jumps."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 pm

She nodded . . .

"I like racing mostly but I do . . .Do all of that . . ." She smiled . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 pm

He nodded.

"An old friend taught me to ride. Thank you. For sharing that."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

She smirked . . .

"No problem . . ."She fluffed his hair . . .She yawned a little stretching . . .

"I'm going to call it a night sugar lump . . . You can stay til morning or leave now . . .Up to you . . ." She leaned up and kissed his cheek as she moved to the bed and crawled in and under the sheets . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am

He smiled and gave her a kiss back.

"Think I will let you get your rest, as much as I would like to wake you up right. Night."

He grabbed his clothes and dressed as he did, somehow not needing anything more than the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 pm

She nodded waved her hand to him as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:42 pm

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4