Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm

She shrugged why not . . . She moved with him grabbing a sheet to cover herself . . .She'd follow as he opened the door to the balcony she rested against him . . . Her blonde hair moving with the wind and her skin still glowing in the light of the moon . . . She had to admit the air did feel nice on her skin . . .

It was a normal balcony, there was a small clay pot with some lavender growing out of it of to the side . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 pm

He smiled and took a deep breath, his arm around her waist.

"I do better outside than in. I always have. I love the night air and the stars.. and being with someone makes it better."

The lavender smell was strong to him, but good.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm

She smiled closing her eyes enjoying it . . .Then a memory came to her . . . She didn't know why she was sharing it but it came out . . .

"When I was little . . . My mother was extremely busy with her job . . . So, I'd beg and plead with my nanny to let me go outside and play instead of doing my home work . . . of course she no . . . So, I'd make a mess . . . Get put in my room, I'd sneak out of the house . . ." She paused a moment as she remembered . . .

"There was a forest behind our house and a few miles in there was a large clearing full of wildflowers of different colors . . . The grass was so bright green . . . I would lay in them for hour's looking up into the blue sky . . . It became my secret place . . . Of course, my nanny would find me and I would be scolded but I never stopped going there . . .Day time, night time . . . It was nice . . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 am

He kissed her neck gently, holding her. No other words. They might break the spell of the night and the beauty of it all. So he held her, so warm. And kissed her neck gently.. almost innocently and listened.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 pm

She shivered at his kiss and stayed quiet as well . . . She let the cool air touch her skin and calm her . . . This was nice . . . She hadn't done this in a long time . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 am

After a little he spoke.

"I bounced around many foster homes. Never found the right people.. till I was ten or so. This old couple. in their 60's took me in. They had a Ranch and gave me my own room. Bet ever since this fire when I was 7... I didnt like sleeping in a closed room. I used to sleep up on the room. One night a fox got in with the horses. No danger or anything but it spooked them. I crawled off the roof and went into the barn. It was like the knew me. I slept next to this old chestnut roan. So warm and big and trusting. I could see the star out the top of the door. Summer in california. I slept so well. First step to getting comfortable, to realizing I was home."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

She just listened to him, her arms around his waist . . . She completely understood how he felt . . . She'd had been there many times . . . Granted it seemed they were both orphans and that was also something they seemed to share in common . .. She'd just let him talk as she enjoyed this moment.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm

"I love the stars at night. I love the peace the dark brings to my soul. It has been my friend all my life."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

She nodded listening . . . He was interesting . . . There was a hint of sadness on him . . . She could feel it . . . She just didn't know why . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 pm

He smiled at her.

"You strike me as a bit of a night owl yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

She smirked glanced up to him then to look out . . .

"I am at heart . . . Outside seems more mysterious at night then in day time . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

He smiled.

"It is. I love the mystery, the sweetness and joy it brings me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 pm

She chuckled . . .

"The way you speak . . .Makes the night sound like a woman . . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 am

He tilted his head.

"Maybe. It has many of the qualifiers."

He grinned and kissed her shoulder.

"Though I doubt the night is as fun in bed."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm

She shivered and laughed . . .

"True, then again we shall never know . . ." She winked . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 am

He grinned back.

"Oh but all the fun trying to find out."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:33 am

She smirked as she looked up at him . . .

"Is that your way of comparing me to the night?" She brushed her hand along his cheek . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am

He smiled at her, at the hand carressing his face.

"No, you are much brighter then the night, and warmer."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:28 am

She smirked . ..

"Flirt . . ."She leaned up and kissed his lips passionately . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 am

He returned the kiss. They were going to go back to fun if this continued. Finally the kiss ended.

"You act like thats a surprise."

Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

She laughed . . .

"Not really . . . Its more of a statement then a surprised comment . . ." She winked as she rested her head on his chest again . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 am

He ran his hand through her hair.

"Oh good. So tell me something about you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

She smirked . . .

"Didn't we have this conversation before?" She glanced up . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 am

He chuckled.

"Yes but I want one small thing. The moon makes me melodramatic."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:51 pm

She smirked . . .

"What small thing do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next