Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) Empty
PostSubject: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 pm

She let out a gasp and just grinned into the enjoyment of every sensation that he bestowed upon her flesh . . . She wasn't going to be dragged down so easily as well . . . She'd reach down with her hands and gently stroke his hair . . . Watching him, her eyes never leaving him or his if he looked up . . . Of course, moans and sounds of erotic growls flowed from her lush lips . . . Lorelei's skin now started to show tiny tear drop beads of sweat upon her ivory flesh . . .

Damn he was good at this . . .

She felt herself draw further and furher toward that edge . . . She'd be damned if she gave in now . . . Gripping his hair if he allowed with her strength she squirmed down quickly pulling a little on his hair positioning herself under him. . .She'd wrap her leg and thighs around his waist . . . Placing her hands now his shoulders and gripping hard and using his weight against him she'd push up and over . . . Making sure he didn't hit anything to hurt him . . . He'd land over on his back with her ontop staring down at him . . .Her hands now position on his shoulder . . . Her legs still around his waist . . . She'd lean down kissing him then breaking it . . .

She'd take him . . . Oh, this should be fun.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 pm

She had no idea who he was and what he did. She couldnt know he kenw what she was planning and could of blocked her. But he liked her style and he found her more than intoxicating. She was mesmerizing as well. The sounds she made, the way she touched him, the way she looked in the faint light of the room. Even the way she tasted. If he didnt know any better he would say they were all weapons she used.

She turned him useing his own weight and strength, a move he knew well, and landed on top of him. He enjoyed the kiss and looked up at her. She was..oh...

Okay. now she was really going to get reactions.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Leaning down she'd begin to nibble along the edge of his chin, his neck then his chest . . . Her tongue would brush every spot to drive him wild . . . Once she was done teasing and tormenting his flesh with her tongue . . . She'd sit up and position herself just right . . .

Lorelei was ready for a little ride and he was about to see what this woman was made of and her him . . . She'd move her body and in a graceful but rough motion . . . He would feel what it was like to be one with her . . . He could feel every inch of her walls hugging him, squeezing him taunting him with pleasure as she'd move her hips in circles like a dance . . .

Her form sparkled more now and before him was this goddess that was driving him to place's he'd never been glowed . . . Her right hand searched for his own and once she found his right hand . . . She grinned pulling his hand to her lips as she kissed his palm. Her lips made an o shape as she placed his first finger in her mouth and began to suck and lick. . . She'd grab his other hand and placed it firmly upon her left delicious breast.

Giddy Up.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 am

And she was driving him wild. Did she know what she was doing there? He sighed and gasped and moved under her with a masculine grace growled as her mouth tormented him with pleasure. Those sounds turned to growls as she finally sat up. Now there were a few beads of sweat on his brow and she could see he was breathing deeply as he opened his eyes and looked into hers again.

He was only half expecting what she did next as she took him into her. He groaned again in pure pleasure, that to be followed by a growl of need as she started to move. She was beautiful, a goddess in the dark. She looked at him dark against the sheet in the darkened room. The little bit of light coming in caught her form and highlighted its curves. He could see her strength mixed so perfectly with her Femininity.

He rode well, somehow moving under her just right, reacting to her own movements rather than laying still. He moved his hands where she wished and he was more than happy to lightly play with her breast, talented, surprisingly rough hands, workers hands, squeezed gently and rolled her flesh even as his thumb played with her nipple, making it react to him as he wish.

He was skinny under the clothing but strong. Really strong. Very little fat on a body that seemed used to work and movement. But it moved well. If she was riding him, dreiving him, He was the bike that responded to her every touch and movement, giving her speed when she wished, handling control, and always power. Here he could do something, return what she was giving him. Occasionally he bucked, gave her a little more than she expected, filling her, rolling his hips.

And here, in the dark in these moments, his eyes seemed occasionally flash and glow again, bright gold in the darkness, when the moonlight hit them.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Lorelei had her own tear drops of sweat that cascaded down her flesh like an erotic waterfall . . . He knew what he was doing as she watched him and closed her own eyes for a moment as she rode him at first a gallup then it picked up . . . Her lips let out moans as her long silken blonde hair moved about her face and shoulders . . .

Her finger tips touched every curve, and dip of his flesh . . . Not only she's see him through her eyes but she was seeing him in another way . . . She'd take note in her mind of the way he looked and all his strength . . . The growling of his only spured her on to drive him mad with her weapon . . . Her own skin screamed of the pleasure he was giving her . . . Arching her back in mid thrust placing her hands on his thighs . . .. She was flexiable as she moved, which took him even deeper into walls making the sensation she was giving him even more intense . . .

Lorelei would then move back up to a sitting up position and began to speed up even faster . . . As her eyes were locked on his . . . He saw the determination that this no longer was a game anymore . . . The hands of passion and pleasure gripped him and her harder dragging them ever closer to the edge of climax . . .

Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 am

She was fire and water mixed in the most sensual of ways. He watched her move above him, her every little action seemed somehow beautiful and sensuous. She touched him continuously and somehow it simply made him ache for more touch, though they touched in the most intimate of ways. But with this woman was addictive. Highly so. The more she touched him the more his body reacted and poressed to her, arched to try and find her.

He moved as much as he could but he was still limited by laying back on the bed. She sped up and he answered her. His eyes watched her and his hands now went ot her hips, helping her, guiding her. She was not the only one on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Lorelei could feel how his body was fighting to give into what they both were experiencing, she liked this power but also she liked how he had the same over her . . . He was something different and that was refreshing for her . . . As he lay within her sheets below her, she couldn't help but see certain aspects of what they had in common . . . This feeling spurred her on more . . . She was going to take him over that edge and into place he had never been before, or at least that's what she was thinking . . .

Leaning over she placed her soft lips firmly on his and allowed all the erotic pleasures flood his veins until his body would ache from such a thrill . . . Her body would move faster and harder upon him back and forth . . .In and out dragging him and her farther and farther to that edge. . .

Until . . .

She stiffened and moans came from her lips . . . She had scum to the sensation that didn't just pull threw her off that cliff into the colorful climax many know so well . . . Inside he could feel that sweet nectar coat him in warmth and her walls squeezing, pulsating and pumping every inch of him in delicious sex . . . That had tens on top of thousands tantalizing pleasures through out his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 pm

She moved harder, gaster over him and his body reacted, fighting for contol at the same time as every fibre of his being encouraged her as much as he possibly could.

And then she did it. He felt her body give over, climaxing around him. It was the last straw. He felkt the heated liquid pour from her body and coat him and suddenly he growled and then groaned. She pulsated around him and she could feel him suddenly tremble inside, could feel him convulse and then fill her. Hot like molten gold filling her nad he continued to move in and out even as he body milked every bit of the luqyid seemingly from his body.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 pm

She smiled as he shivered within her touch . . .another moan escaped her lips as his body continued along with hers until it stopped . . . She'd collapsed on his chest . . . Her hair spralled along his skin as her breathing was heavy and fast . . . Her skin soaked with sweat and her body warm . . . She'd kiss his chest one last time and slowly move off to the side taking the sheet with her . . . She stared at the ceiling for a moment trying to reactivate brain cells . . .

What they did was intense to say the least . .. Lorelei thought it was best she remained quiet for now . . . She didn't think she really had a voice anymore . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 am

His arms went around her, holding her softly. Even now she felt good, smelled good. He needed this. It had been so long since he had felt this joy, the ..peace of just a moment. She moved to the side and he turned to face her, slowly moving the hair out of her eyes, and touching her.

God he felt good. He smiled watching her cover herself. Really? He had seen everything. But it was what women did. His hand moved to trace her jaw and then tipped her head toward him and he bent forward to kiss those lips again.

"Hi, I'm Buck."

Cause yeah, they hadn't exchanged names yet.

"That was much better than a cup of coffee."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm

She turned and smiled. . . She laughed a little . . .

"Hey buck, I'm Lorelei and yeah it was . . ." She leaned over and cupped his face with her hand . . .

"Just so you know though, I like my coffee black . . ."She winked and chuckled . . . She watched him or rather studied him more, god there was something about him and she couldn't place it . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm

He laughed watching her. He watched to peel back that sheet so he could see her better. She was really pretty.. and a little addictive. and it didnt have to do with.. well.. yeah..

"Do you even have coffee in this place? Cause if you tell me you got to Starbucks I might have to take back all the good things I said about you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:04 pm

She laughed again . . . "Believe me if I had starbucks I'd say bad things about me too . . ." She winked "I have normal coffee . . ." She didn't care he saw her, They did just have sex . . . She licked her lip . . .

"I take it you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 pm

He shook his head.

"You asked me to get you a cup, black. And I make incredible coffee."

He decided he wanted a lick too. He moved closer and kissed her and then licked her lip.

"You want it now or in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

She grinned as she leaned closer as she liked the kiss and lick. . . Before she spoke she bit his bottom lip and winked . . ."Morning . . ." She leaned in gripping him and kissed him deeply. . . Seconds?
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm

He chuckled and kissed her again.

"I can do that. If you think you are strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:17 pm

She smirked . . .

"What do you think, handsome . . ." She kissed him deeply again . . .Her hands touching his face and chest.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:37 pm

He pulled back her sheet to let him press his body against hers, keeping that kiss going, stronger and longer. Who knew he had that much passion left? He did. In fact he had barely scratched the surface.

"Hmm, I think its best that we find out the old fashioned way."

He kissed her nad pressed against her and his hands caressed her body. Oh yes, this time she wasn't on top.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

She smiled into the kiss . . .She whispered . . .

"Lets see what you got . . .Hmm?" She winked as she looked up at him. . . His lips against her's kept the fire in her going as the passion flooded her again . . . She enjoyed the feeling of his body on hers . . . Even though this time she wasn't on top, she was curious what he had in him . . . He did talk a big game . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh she should have known he did more than talk a big game. He had delivered before and he would continue. There was a difference this time. Before it was a frenxy of two. This time... He was the predator, and she the prey. His weapons were pleasure, his teeth, his tongue, his fingers and all of his body. And he used them well.

And above all that, she was the only person in the world, the center of his attention. She was his prey. And he would not let her go till he was done with her.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

She let out a gasp as she moaned with every inch of his touch . . . He was amazing she had to admit that and her brain was on fire with lust . . . Gawd this was awesome and she didn't want it to stop, she'd help where he needed but most time she would bite her bottom lip seductivly or turn her head and moan . . .

She couldn't do much else but enjoy every fiber of erotic sensations he gave her . . . Lorelei could tell she was the only thing here . . . It felt good, it was actually the first time she felt this . . . A zing went through her heart . . . She ignored it as another wave of pleasure surged through her flesh . . .

"mmmm . . ." She let spill from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 pm

His thrusts and movements became stronge, fuller. Gone was the softness, replaced with passion and a animalistic fervor. He attacked her, claimed her and made her his. His hands moved according to her reactions. Somehow all of it, she could tell only she made him like this. She inspired this need in him. Even as he pulled her in, she did the same to him, drowning him in his need for her as his hips met hersfast and hard. The he slowed and ground into her.

Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 pm

She moaned and moved with him . . . She could feel as he took her . . . It was amazing . . . This guy knew what he was doing . . . It inspired more in her from him . . . It was maybe a twitch of something in her heart . . .She'd place her fingers deep within his flesh as she arched her body back . . . Her breathing was heavy and yes she let him know exactly how it felt for her with every, groan. moan and growl . . .

She could feel herself move to that edge but then when he slowed she was drawn back a bit . . . Gawd no man would beat this guy . . . The moon's silver ray would creep through the window and land on the both of them . . . Her body glowed and her face heightened . . . It was as if the moon wanted to experience this as well . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

The moon, kissing her body seemed a gift and a sign. He moved his hips even more, enjoying the feel of the woman under him. She felt amazing, looked like a godess and sounded like heaven painted by hugh heffner.

His eyes glowed, literally glowed gold in the light of the moon, bright and clear as they had not before, watching her as he licked his lips, looking at her. And then he bent down and kissed her slowly, playfully, filled with need. Tongue and teeth added to the frey, all while his body continued to move with hers.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Her tongue met his as they danced together in each of their mouths . . . Her moans would be felt every once in a while as she moved with him, enjoying this . . . He wasn't that handsome really, but it was more his personality and how he acted . . . This was hot . . . Extremely intense . . . Closing her eyes tight she just let the feeling run through her veins . . . Those finger tips of hers and nails moved along his back scratching a little but more to pleasure him more while he moved within her walls . . . Which welcomed him, squeezing and milking him once more . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next