Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:11 pm

It was a good dance, of tongues, bodies and passions. She was providing the music, he was providing the movement. And right now.. he wanted her. He focused on her and only her. God she was trying to make him release, but not so soon, not this time.

He lit a fire in her, his passion driving him. Also his hips and body. He was more than a werewolf. He was more than strong. He was a gymnast and a wire walker, an acrobat and a high flyer. His bips and wiast moved against hers, finding places in her, touching her in places he had not touched before. She could feel him pressing agianst her, rubbing, as if he knew her inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Lorelei let out a gasp as she felt everything he was doing to her. . . She cripped him firmer along his back as she moved with him, She was blind . . . Just blind with what he was doing to her . . . Another moan came from her lips . . . Her chest rising against his and falling as her breath quickened . . . Her walls now covered him in hot stick yummy orgasimic nectar he had felt earlier but there was more . . . Her body was screaming in pleasure and wanting more . .. Her body was hungry and he will quench that thirst . . . She felt herself being dragged to the edge of that cliff she dived off of before.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 pm

He felt her breath quicken and the way she moved into him. She was getting close, really close and he wanted to pull her off the edge and show her how delicious a drop it was. you can only find out you can fly once you jump off.

He loved hte way her body demanded more from him, trying to force himk to bring m ore and join her in the decent into pleasure. He was going to go with her, no doubt, but he wasnt ready to give in. He needed to feel more from her, wanted to give her someting she wouldnt forget. Needed to please her and himself. And they had all night.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 pm

She arched her back and her nails began to dig a little more in his back . . .Not to harm but to add that kick to the heat they placed in this bed room . . . She'd moan through his lips again as she deepened the kiss . . . Oh her body gave him more, as it sparkled with sweat and her walls squeezed harder and oozed with sweetness . . .

Lorelei felt her mind flood more and more with colors of passion and lust . . . She'd never forget this night . . . She found herself without her really wanting slip right off that cliff as she climaxed . . . Not really meaning too . . . She was too far in the sensation that her whole body couldn't hold on long . . . She was mortal after all . . . Her whole form tightened in his arms, and through his lips she screamed . . .

Her body again milked him harder this time as he was flooded again with her nectar upon him . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Her moan was as sweet as her breath and he was more than happy to turn their kiss into a torent of need. Their lips merged as effortlessly as their bodies seemed to, a sweet ache filling him as he felt her body beg him for more even while giving him all that he could handle.

Her fingers clenched and him and he answered with his own. He body arched into him and moved to meet him, press against him and in every way attack him even as he gave her everything he had.. almost. He felt her, felt that heat cover him and suddenly what hot and wet and perfect was even more so. Her muscles convulsed and she could hear him groan and growl hard as her body did its best to force him to give in. It creamed at him that it was ready, that it wanted him now. but he wasnt.

He kissed her hard again and then pulled back to sit on his haunches, pulling her legs up. And he entered again, from this new position.. deeper. No.. he wasnt done with her.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

She was falling in that bliss as his lips and hers pressed harder against each other . .. She opened her eyes as he moved her legs up and again he was in her pulsating walls . . . He could feel the heat from them and he wetness that seemed to not stop . . . She'd gasp and looking up at him . . . As he moved in her deeper . . .

She wouldn't see the bottom no he made sure of it as the erotic sensations flooded her again . . . Her breath heavy and fast as she groaned again . . . Oh, indeed she'd never forget this . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

He knew tricks. Lord, if only she knew some of his tricks. Sex after jumping off a bridge, the pony ride.. and sex in the snow. But this was not the time for thinking of things that were not going to happen here in Florida.

He groaned harder and there was truly more groan than growl to it this time she was as powerful in her grip on him as he could expect, as he had known. It was as if she would never let him go, and she would make him pay for not letting go when she let go. God she was as relentless as any he had known.. not that he had known many.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

She enjoyed every moment of this . . . Perhaps a little too much . . . Who cared right? . . . She moved with his rhythm as best she could. . . After all she was in a very unmovable able position, fun position but unmovable . . . She was under his control or rather her body was and she liked it . . .

She was clearly flexible and he could go deeper into the abyss of pleasure . . . Of course she wasn't going to make it easy on him, or rather her body wouldn't . . . He was having sex with a goddess and someone who was just like him in many ways . . .

She was toxic and so was he . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 pm

He was enjoying his moments as well. And the moments were becoming very hot and very.. intense. She was caught now, forced to give up the position of control and he liked the was she handled it. She was both enjoying it and letting him know if he wanted more he had to wrestle her for it, even if it wasnt a physical fight. Wills could be just as fun to tussel with. Sometimes more.

And so grabbed legs and lifted them and himself a little more and then rolled toward her, her legs and hi body folding down on her as he went.. maybe too deep. But the pressure of him hit her in totally different spots and pressed and rolled.

Oh yes, she should like this. Andshe could see his own ballance. Of course she could always wrestle him into a different position or even take control if she wished to try.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Another moan escaped her lips as he went deeper . . . She took in a deep breath as her moved her body, she could over power him, she could tackle him and pin him . . . No . . . She liked what he was doing and in her eyes . . . She was in control at any time she could take him . .. She let him do this . . .

Her brain was exploding with millions of erotic sensations that flooded her veins . . . She did the best she could and move with him . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:18 pm

He saw that look, saw the light in her eyes. He knew that look, had it in his own eyes more often than not. It was the look of confidence and command and the look of a smug son of a bitch. He loved that look. And he loved the feeling of her body against him. She was more than amazing and held him so closely, so tightly.

he continued, and then pulled her legs apart enough so could continue but also reach her lips. He wanted a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 pm

She let out another moan as he moved in her . . .She smiled and leaned up enough to meet his lips with her own kissing passionately . . . She enjoyed the feeling of him on her as well . . . She loved how they fit so well. . . This wasn't awkward or anything it was fluid like the water in a river . . . Smooth, fast and intense . . . She'd grip him as best she could and pour herself into him more like a succubus . . . She'd draw him further into her world . . .

World of lust and desire . .. Of want and passion . . . A place he wanted to go and could only stay for a bit . . . Every good thing doesn't last after all . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 am

He felt her change, she was pulling him in again and he could not resist. She gripped him so hard, her hands and mouth making him forget himself, making him forget the pains and the anguish, the promises that could never be and the ache in his heart. In that moment he felt a seed of love for this vixen enter him.

He started to loose contol, loose the tight hold and just give in, to all she offered him and all she had. Who knew, after he thought he had claimed the right to win.. she was taking him to those places dark and warm and sensual, Lust and desire a hot sea rolling over him and sucking him into the depths. He was moving harder now giving her what her body seemed to want, his unbridled passion, and his need...all for her. She was everything thing.. in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:03 pm

She released what was bright and beautiful . . . Her . . . All of her . . . It was amazing as she climaxed with him and led him through every inch of this world of hers . . . It shimmered of all that love was, so much to taste and yet . . . He would slowly be torn from it slowly . . . The shimmer began to go dark and soon reality would bring him back into her arms . . .

That world wasn't for him . . . No . . .But whom ever this world truly was suppose to be bestowed too . . . Was one lucky son of a Bitch . . . After body relaxed from tightening she took in a breath and just let her arms flop by her head as she opened her eyes breathing in rhythmic fast passe . . . She looked to him . . .Her body sparkling with sweat as she saw his body had sweat from it . . . It was shinny then she couldn't help but laugh inside . . .

Twilight just came to mind . . . Go Jacob is all she could think . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:08 am

He shivered as he felt her release was over him like something amazing and he found himself overwhelmed by the power of her, the sensations she brought to him. So much. He knew he would not forget this night for some time. would not forget this woman.

Damn it. This was just supposd to be him getting some cause damned hedwig had gotten him so... heated up. And he had no where to go. Who knew this girl would be able to.. capture him like this. He kissed her agian,. a little softer,

"You are pretty amazing there."

Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm

She kissed him back again and smiled as she moved her form if he allowed to rest on her side facing him slightly . . . She laughed softly and winked . . .

"Ditto Stud . . ."She took in slow breaths moving the blonde out of her eyes she glanced over at him and placed her soft hand on his cheek and gave it a soft stroke before resting it back on the pillow . . . She took in a deep breath again . . .She loved the sound of her heart beat in her ears . . .

"Good work out I think . . Though I am sure we both won't forget this night . . ." She had no idea how true that would be for the both of them . . .
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am

He allowed, though he seemed to like continuing to touch her. Who could blame him.

"A very good workout. It only has to be over if you wish.. there is plenty of night left, AThough if you need your sleep I understand. Love the feeling of your skin."

If he knew what was happening in her body.. well nothing would have been done.. but it would be sobering. Instead... he simply looked like a man who truly enjoyed the company he kept.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

She smiled as he touched her . . .

"Thanks its the lotion I use . . ." She winked and chuckled . . .

"I'm not sleepy . . . Not yet at least . . . A little break would be nice though . . . Like you said, we have all night . . ." She watched him closely studying him . . . She'd run her fingers up and down his arm then his hand . . . It was a tender stroke . . .

Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 am

He smiled.

"It's more than the smoothness. Its the heat of it. The scent of it. The taste of it."

He looked at her closer.

"You have such a tender touch, a soft part of you. You dont show it much do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

She'd smile at his complement . . .

"Your to kind . . ." She shrugged a little . . .

"Don't really show a lot to anyone . . ." Smirked at him . . .

"I'm sure you understand that as well . . ."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 pm

He swiled.

"No, I dont either. I guess we both are careful. Hiding who we are. It isnt easy to let that good when you are used to hiding. But I like what I see. Thank you for letting me in."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:26 pm

She smiled and ran a finger long his arm. . .

"Your welcome and same to you . . ." She tilted her head . . .Who ever got him all burned up was some chick . . . She glanced toward the window then back to him . . .

Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 pm

He grinned.

"Do you have a patio or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 pm

She nodded . . .She gestured toward the double door window's she was looking at . . .

"Over there . . .Why?" She watched him curiously . ..
Back to top Go down
Buck
Methuselah
Buck

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm

He smiled.

"A little fresh air would be nice.. dont you think? I like the darkness."

He got up and offerend her a hand, so he could pull her up nad over to the door, to open it and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)   What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Eyes You Have Continued - Lorelei's Place (Buck/Lorelei)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next