Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 am

She pulled out her keys and unlocked the door, letting the other woman inside. And yes, there was a beautiful, white bengal tiger that was sprawled out on the couch. And he was huge.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

A soft smile and nod . . .

"Welcome." She followed then blinked . . . She sorta just stood there for a moment, no fear on her face more like . . . Hmmm . . . That's a bit scary. After a few moments she spoke . . . Still standing in the door way . ..

"Soooooo,he's had dinner right or a snack . . .I mean . . . Yeah . . ." She took in a deep breath and moved in not really wanting to close the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:24 am

She smiled and walked over to the tiger, giving him a scritch behind the ears.

"He's friendly. You can come say hi, he won't bite."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

She nodded.

"Right, I mean why would a tiger want to eat a person." she smirked and shut the door behind her and moved closer . . . She let the tiger smelled her hand then once the tiger was ok she began to scratch the big beast behind his ear.

"Nice place by the way." She smiled at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:55 pm

She smiled, one hand still protectively against the tiger's throat.

"Thanks! I like it."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 pm

She would step away from the beast with a nod.

"Mines a bit smaller then this, I'm more of a simplest."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 pm

She grinned.

"I grew up with rich parents."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:03 pm

She nods.

"Something we have in common." she winked as she moved around . . .

"So, wanna give me the three dollar tour?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 am

She grinned and held out a hand.

"Sure. I've got two bathrooms, two bedrooms, the living room and kitchen. It's really not that big."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 pm

She took Alex gently and nodded . . .

"Sounds, nice . . ." She'd follow . . ."Do you use the second bedroom as a guest room?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 am

She laughed.

"No, as a practice studio. Want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 pm

She nodded.

"Love too." She smiled letting Alex lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

There wasn't much in the room. The floor was covered by a soft-looking mat, the walls covered in mirrors. There were other things in there as well. An exercise ball -- several of them, in various sizes -- as well as plexiglass boxes that would hold the blonde woman's weight. And don't forget the stereo system. It was in the far corner. There didn't seem to be any actual exercise equipment in there, but then again, there was plenty of ways for Alex to see herself as she practiced.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 am

She glanced around as she moved through the room . . . She understood the boxes but the balls . . .

"I take it you don't use those things for work outs?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 am

She smiled.

"I do. But it's a bit different. I'm a contortionist, the balls help me with balance sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 pm

She nodded.

"Thank makes sense . . .Mind showing me a little of the balance thing?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 pm

She smiled.

"Most of contortion is about balance, actually."

She pulled a table out into the middle of the room and stretched a bit, switching the stereo on. Then she went about starting to move with the table, her voice soft as she started her maneuvers.

"This is a little warmup for me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm

She nodded watching . . . She had to admit Alex was extremely hot when she did her little tricks.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 pm

She was smiling by the time she was done -- it was easy to see that the blonde woman loved her job. The stretching and bending, that is.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 pm

She smiled watching as she could tell how Alex felt about her job. She really did shine in that moment, Lorelei moved around the table to watch then glanced at the balls.

"How do you sit on those things?" she would pretend to not know how.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 am

She smiled.

"I don't sit on them. I stand on them. But I can show you how to sit, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm

She arched a brow.

"Oh." she laughed .. .She then nodded . . .

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:46 pm

She grinned and picked up a ball, handing it to Lorelei. Then she moved to sit on it, balancing carefully as she pulled her feet up.

"You just have to balance on your rump."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 pm

She took it and nodded . . .With a mischievous smile she moved around Alex and placed the ball down and moved up behind her . . . She gently placed her hands on her hips and then gently kissed her neck . . .

"I see . . . You make it look so easy."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 am

She shivered at the kiss against her neck, turning her head to look at Lorelei.

"I've had lots of practice," she said in a husky whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top   Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Apartment (Lorelei) - Under the Big Top
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: