Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

She leaned closer to him.

"They try, you tell them you belong to me. And there are many, but away from the Regency, you're not likely to meet them. You just be who you are, that's what I want you to be."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 pm

"What I am" he said quietly, while staring into her eyes and reaching for her face "Is someone who just wanted to live their life the way they wanted to free of outside control, and to have a good time while doing so. Yano, the kind of guy they write songs about."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 pm

She didn't knock his hand away. Touch was allowed.

"I know. And I will apologize just this once for that. But now you get to live forever, and I will never take the sunsets away from you."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Softly he stroked her cheek.

"I think I can live with that. My liver will doubtlessly thank you"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

She smiled and warmed her skin under his hand.

"Doubtless. Now it is locked in statis in whatever state you put it in."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hmmm that's a scary thought" he chuckled "But the doctor hadn't yelled at me much over it."

"So how did you become a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

She chuckled.

"The short story is that my Sire saw me beating off people who wanted to thieve from me. He rescued me, but not before I'd taken out three of them. He embraced me a month later."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm

"Cream of the crop eh? Chosen to become something more than you were. How did you react to the whole thing? What did you think of it?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 pm

She nodded.

"Oui, something like that. And it was a different time. I took to it well, and it got me out of the town I was in."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"I couldn't imagine living in the early 19th Century, I could see wanting to get out of that lifestyle. So you've seen a lot. What was the most amazing thing you've seen in the last 300 years?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm

She chuckled.

"Oh, that is a tough one. I spent most of the time in Paris. Always a beautiful city."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 pm

"Was it as beautiful when the Germans showed up calling?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm

She chuckled.

"I wouldn't know. We left, then took the city back."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 pm

"So you all get involved in mortal wars too eh? Heh. My grandfather was shot down over France. Tail gunner in a B-24. Bailed out, French Resistance hid his ass and got him to a British sub that took him back to England."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 pm

She nodded.

"When your main source of food threatens to blast itself into extinction, you get involved."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 pm

"You guys really thought we were gonna push ourselves to extinction?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Her eyebrows crept towards her hair line.

"After Japan? Oui."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"Yeah, but that was the end of the war. Still, I can see why you guys would pick sides anyway, I guess it's all a power play and struggle along with preserving your food source. God that's strange to talk about..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 pm

She brushed a finger along his hair line.

"We fought on all sides of that war."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Both of his hands were now holding her face as he nodded and leaned in a little closer. "Messy, so messy. What are you people up to in Florida now?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

She chuckled.

"Living our lives. Holding this territory against those who would mistreat the Kine."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 pm

"Kine..... you mean. People? Just how many groups of vampires are there anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm

She nodded.

"Oui, people. And there are three major groups. The Camarilla, of which I am part, the Sabbat, who will stop at nothing, and the Anarchs, who mostly just want to be left alone."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 pm

He snorted "Nice to see some vampires want to be left alone too. So tell me about this Camawhatist and the Sabbat. What's the diff?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:29 am

She chuckled.

"The Camarilla is all about protecting ourselves from notice by the mortal populous. We do rule, but from behind the scenes. The Sabbat are raving lunatics who are out for world domination. At all costs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next