Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

"So you know... I know damned little about you. Since you've taken the trouble to drag me into your world, maybe I should at least know who owns me better?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

She chuckled.

"Ask away. To start with, I was born in a small town in France nearly three centuries ago."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 pm

He chuckled at that.

"You are a pretty hot piece for three hundred. Hmmm so you love the ghost of an American pioneer, are French and are involved in unsavory business. Why? What lead you into dirty work?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

She leaned back and smiled.

"When one has lived as long as I have, certain things lose their distastefulness. And when one is attached to the type of man Doc is, those morals disappear quickly in the quest to keep him alive and strong."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:49 pm

"So yeah? How does that work? Keeping him all ghost and floaty and stuff? Since apparently from what you just said he'd not be all ghost floaty otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 pm

She leaned forward.

"He feeds on lust. The more forbidden the lust, the more powerful it is."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 pm

"That..." he observed dryly "Is mildly disturbing. And on the top three of creepy ass things I've encountered so far. Vampires and ghosts being the other two. Damnit Henri, you are if you will forgive me... twisted."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 pm

She laughed.

"Oh, I know. But no one else does. And that's the point."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"A way to have power over you and him? I'll keep my mouth shut about that Henri."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm

She leaned forward and traced a finger down his cheek.

"I know you won't."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

"Is it wrong I want to tear off your clothes and fuck you like mad?" he said as he shivered under her touch
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

She smiled.

"No, it's expected. But not allowed."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

"Another way of controlling me isn't it?" he said after a moment

"Goddamnit Henri... what have you done to me?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"Nothing I haven't done to others. The entire staff of this tavern are mine if you need to talk to others. They've been with me for years. And you will even out. You will get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"Lust after you from afar always eh? Wonderful. Guess the bill for whores is gonna go through the roof."

Practical drunken whoring sailor was at least practical.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 pm

She chuckled.

"I'll foot that bill. It is my fault, after all."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

"Never gonna happen is it?" he said sadly
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

She shrugged.

"It might. But you're going to have to earn it."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 pm

"Fair enough" he smiled

"Especially after last night.... want me to apologize to umm what's her name? Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:40 pm

She nodded.

"Oui, that would be good."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

"I'll do that tonight then. I shouldn't have gone in there like that. Fuck though... you have any idea what a skull fuck this is?"

"And if you are a slaver, find me a nice tight 20 something blonde with no inhibitions eh?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

She smiled.

"I will. And yes, I know what this is. How bad it is. And I will do all that I can to make it easier."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

He smiled warmly "Trying to decide where the cold bitch ends, and the actual woman begins. You scare the shit out of me you know, but this blood in me.... "
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 pm

She smiled.

"There is less room between the cold bitch and the real woman than you think. And some day, maybe soon, you'll learn the warmth I can give."
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Ancilla
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 pm

He nodded. "I believe you... really not sure I have a choice in believing you. So how many others like you in town and around here? How do I tell a vampire from someone who isn't? What's to keep someone from eating me or taking me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse   The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next night (Joshua) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next